Author Topic: Have you ever fasted before?  (Read 675 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Have you ever fasted before?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2003, 08:17:46 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Casper

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2003, 08:37:07 PM »
what is your religion?

Islam.

Alsalamualaikum i was ognna be a Moslem but i decided to wait i might be tho when im in my late 30's i studyed alot about it  Inifite aka Brain sended me a tape and i have the Koran and other books about it... i gave it up tho cuzz my family kept talking shit and etc... if u know my background you will know why...so IF i do become moslem im waiting till im in my late 30's

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2003, 08:45:56 PM »
what is your religion?

Islam.

Alsalamualaikum i was ognna be a Moslem but i decided to wait i might be tho when im in my late 30's i studyed alot about it  Inifite aka Brain sended me a tape and i have the Koran and other books about it... i gave it up tho cuzz my family kept talking shit and etc... if u know my background you will know why...so IF i do become moslem im waiting till im in my late 30's
You shouldn't wait. IF anything happens before you convert, Allah will not accept you into heaven. I haven't made my conversion yet so I'm taking a risk, but soon I will.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Casper

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2003, 08:51:17 PM »
what is your religion?

Islam.

You shouldn't wait. IF anything happens before you convert, Allah will not accept you into heaven. I haven't made my conversion yet so I'm taking a risk, but soon I will.

what do you mean if anything happens? like what?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2003, 09:07:25 PM »

If you die before completely submitting yourself to Allah's Will, you will not go to heaven, despite the fact you may recognize Islam as the religion of truth & acknowledge Allah as the one true God.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2003, 09:13:55 PM »

If you die before completely submitting yourself to Allah's Will, you will not go to heaven, despite the fact you may recognize Islam as the religion of truth & acknowledge Allah as the one true God.

wow sounds like a real loving guy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2003, 09:27:50 PM »

wow sounds like a real loving guy

Allah is loving to those who love Him. He is perfect in every way, He knows all & one day He will bestow rewards upon those who submit to His will.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2003, 09:30:36 PM »
where did allah come from?

kick ass album

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2003, 09:32:31 PM »

Good question. BTW for those who don't know, Allah is simply the Arabian word for God, Christians worship the same God as Muslims.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2003, 09:36:57 PM »

Good question.

yes i know that, but wheres the answer  ???

kick ass album

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2003, 09:37:48 PM »

Good question.

yes i know that, but wheres the answer  ???

By my response I meant that I don't know.

Paris

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2003, 09:39:05 PM »
eeheheh, i always get em with that question

kick ass album

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2003, 09:53:31 PM »
A correction of one of my above posts. The word Allah does not simply mean "God", it more accurately translates to The One True God

Paris

Casper

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2003, 10:30:50 PM »
i thinka bout that when im high and this is my conlusion

*also Inifite AkA Brian told me the same thing the next day*
Allah is Infinite he is the creator and etc.. i cant rememebr but ask Infinite he is really smart he taught me alot about Islam he is the one who got me into it...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2003, 10:35:34 PM »
i thinka bout that when im high and this is my conlusion

*also Inifite AkA Brian told me the same thing the next day*
Allah is Infinite he is the creator and etc.. i cant rememebr but ask Infinite he is really smart he taught me alot about Islam he is the one who got me into it...

everything has a beginning.... where was allah's beginning?
this is why i dont believe in religion......

kick ass album