Author Topic: *Latest News On Knoc-Turn'al Inside*  (Read 793 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re:*Latest News On Knoc-Turn'al Inside*
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2003, 12:31:56 AM »
i might cop this but i bet you knoc dont sell over 250,000 copies

at this moment, 250,000 is actually good for a westcoast artist

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2003, 02:12:45 AM »
That "Way I Am' trac is real tight, but like Lincoln said Snoop most likely fuccs it up. And I doubt we'll see a video for this in 2 weeks. Where's "Still Ballin", "California", and "It's Nothin' To A Bo$$" ?

Knoc made a video for "Knoc", and Yukmouth & Sly Boogy is underground with almost no real chance of blowing up.
Knoc could easily crossover, he can both sing and rap.. And he's backed by Snoop, Dre, Aftermath.. that's a huge difference.

True, but it makes me sicc.

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2003, 02:24:55 AM »
Snoop will probably fuck up this track with his wackness, but at least Knoc'll get some exposure.

::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2003, 06:04:03 AM »
Snoop will probably fuck up this track with his wackness, but at least Knoc'll get some exposure.

If you have something to say just say it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2003, 01:39:21 PM »
lol sounds dope fo sho, snoop should spit heat with scott behind the boards, he aint failed with him yet, and he drops beats suited for snoop anyways, and hopefully this should help knock and the west get a lil mo exposure

peace

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2003, 02:15:53 PM »
The last Scott Storch track that Snoop was on was "The Streets" and we all know how that went.

I dont see a problem here.

Cant wait to hear it!!!

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2003, 03:15:47 PM »

Well...he's right.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2003, 06:43:40 PM »

Well...he's right.

actually hes not no matter if you hate snoop or not snoop still busts tight flows alot and we already know the beat is tight and when the beat is tight snoop rarely fucks it up

btw stop the extreme snoop hating just cause you don't like an artist doesn't mean you can't recognize they drop heat sometimes or have some talent...i usually don't like kokanes hooks but i can recognize he drops tight ones sometimes that make a song...WAKE UP!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2003, 08:23:56 PM »
^^ I recognize when Snoop comes with a dope song, however the last song I felt by him was "Never Scared Remix" just cause I found it funny.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2003, 08:27:44 PM »

Well...he's right.

actually hes not no matter if you hate snoop or not snoop still busts tight flows alot and we already know the beat is tight and when the beat is tight snoop rarely fucks it up

btw stop the extreme snoop hating just cause you don't like an artist doesn't mean you can't recognize they drop heat sometimes or have some talent...i usually don't like kokanes hooks but i can recognize he drops tight ones sometimes that make a song...WAKE UP!

Since when have I been labeled as a Snoop hater? I don't hate Snoop at all. However, I know that he's become a hell of a lot more commercial lately, and I also know that I haven't really felt anything from him since "The Last Meal". His verse on the "PIMP" remix was the first cameo of his I actually liked in a long time. Maybe it's not that I'm hating on Snoop, but it's that you're a Snoop dicc rider?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2003, 10:45:20 PM »

Well...he's right.

Since when have I been labeled as a Snoop hater? I don't hate Snoop at all. However, I know that he's become a hell of a lot more commercial lately, and I also know that I haven't really felt anything from him since "The Last Meal". His verse on the "PIMP" remix was the first cameo of his I actually liked in a long time. Maybe it's not that I'm hating on Snoop, but it's that you're a Snoop dicc rider?

snoop dickrider? obviously u have never read my posts, i'm a snoop fan but i think alot of the shit he chooses to do is wack as fuck...........but to autamatically say snoop will fuck this up with his wackness (and everytime i see snoop mentioned i seem to see you having the opinion its autimatically wack), then your just wrong i also have seen alot of posts by people saying snoop has no talent blaw blaw blaw.............snoop if anything makes alot of songs with his guest appearences

recent good ass snoop appearences:

daz- 2 songs on dpgc

50 cent - pimp remix

wc- the streets

chingy- holiday in (made the song with the hook)

and he also sounded good on some songs on the mixtapes

............like i said before its more about the fact people are giving the guy no credit at all like he can't make a good song or sound good on a dope beat like "the way i am"
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2003, 10:25:50 AM »

If you have something to say just say it.

thats exactly how i feel when i make a thread about bone and you and that fag c2knuckles come in and bust out those smilies, more c2 than you.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2003, 10:27:19 AM »
http://www.mixtapekings.com/hiphop/djs/dj_l-the_dj_l_mixtape_massacre.asp

Apparently there will be a remix with Snoop Dogg AND Dr Dre...  Please change the hook 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2003, 12:45:10 PM »
That'd be tight if Dre was on it too, but I heard straight from Knoc's mouth that it was only Snoop, so my guess is the DJ will just mix in a recycled Dre verse. I guess we can always hope tho, right?....

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2003, 02:49:21 PM »
That'd be tight if Dre was on it too, but I heard straight from Knoc's mouth that it was only Snoop, so my guess is the DJ will just mix in a recycled Dre verse. I guess we can always hope tho, right?....

the dj probably thought that dre produced it so he put his name on there...
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network