Author Topic: *Latest News On Knoc-Turn'al Inside*  (Read 795 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:*Latest News On Knoc-Turn'al Inside*
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2003, 06:17:21 PM »
That'd be tight if Dre was on it too, but I heard straight from Knoc's mouth that it was only Snoop, so my guess is the DJ will just mix in a recycled Dre verse. I guess we can always hope tho, right?....

the dj probably thought that dre produced it so he put his name on there...

That could be. A lot of times producers are featured in the title, even though they don't say 1 word at all.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2003, 05:39:12 PM »
HOLY SHIT! I just heard this shit on the radio today for the first time, and Snoop absolutely RIPS THIS TRACK! Very, very tight verse from Tha Doggfather, doing nothing but improving this already phat track. Be on the lookout ya'll! No Dre on the track, but the Snoop verse is off the chain!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2003, 06:13:14 AM »
Snoop will probably fuck up this track with his wackness, but at least Knoc'll get some exposure.
bump...snoop could ruin this...he may as well have put ja rule, nelly or puffy and got the same result

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2003, 08:22:14 AM »
^^^Fuck that dawg! Go take a listen to it. Snoop blew this track away, 4 real!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2003, 09:41:29 AM »
pretty tight track its on the net already and i like it but no dre on it even tho the track i got is off that mixtape maybe dre did produce this???? where did we hear that scott storch did the beat? i was under that impression as well but i mean where did that news come from???? but anyway tight track snoop hooks it up and i like it

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2003, 11:07:26 AM »
where did we hear that scott storch did the beat? i was under that impression as well but i mean where did that news come from????

knocturnal himself said it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network