Author Topic: Sad story  (Read 462 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Re:Sad story
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 10:27:06 AM »
I absolutely understand what trauma is saying about stopping the kids chance at life but I think at the end of the day it is the mothers choice, so long as she considers it wisely.

As someone said, its a no-win situation. If she gives the kid up for adoption therell always be the wondering of where she is and the problems the kid would face after learning 1/they are unwanted and 2/ their dad is an evil rapist.
But if she has an abortion i think she will always have a feeling of guilt and wondering of what could have been, enhanced by pro-life extremists calling her a murderer.
I couldnt advise her either way and i think it is just up to her to make the choice. I cant even imagine the pain of walking around carrying a baby youd give up for adoption, not being able to tell people its a rape baby. Then again the feeling of emptiness after abortion must be just as bad. Good luck to her, and fuck the wanker who caused this.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 02:22:15 PM »

The kid will go feeling unwanted, and this could scar the kid, leaving it with all kinds of personal problems.

NOBODY should have their chance at life taken away, you don't know how the baby's life will go on after birth, so you cant speak on it.

Yet you are not the one choosing, and neither am I. I can just say that if a mother feels that it is best to have an abortion, I can't say shit. I would not want my unborn child aborted, but I am not one to take that away from someone else. Now there is a way I think that science could end abortion according to the law, and if this argument was used, then legally I could understand why abortion should be illegalized. But personally, since I'm not going to let my unborn child be aborted, then I see no reason to get in others business.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2003, 02:26:24 PM »
it is all a matter of personal choice.. people will do it regardless of what other say and do.... even if it was outlaw.. women would find a way... hire someone to do it.... do it themselves.. with the old coat hanger trick..... at least.. allow abortion.. makes it safe.. for those women who dont hold religious values...

It's not a personal choice.  It's not her choice, it's the baby's choice.  She's killing another human being, that's murder, anyway you look at it.  How hard is this to comprehend? She's killing somebody, there's no excuse for that.  Because some guy raped her, she makes it all better by killing a baby? What kind of sick, twisted fucked up logic is that?  It's a bad situation, and I feel bad for her, but killing the baby because it's an inconvienance to her makes it even worse.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2003, 06:53:59 PM »
it is all a matter of personal choice.. people will do it regardless of what other say and do.... even if it was outlaw.. women would find a way... hire someone to do it.... do it themselves.. with the old coat hanger trick..... at least.. allow abortion.. makes it safe.. for those women who dont hold religious values...

It's not a personal choice.  It's not her choice, it's the baby's choice.  She's killing another human being, that's murder, anyway you look at it.  How hard is this to comprehend? She's killing somebody, there's no excuse for that.  Because some guy raped her, she makes it all better by killing a baby? What kind of sick, twisted fucked up logic is that?  It's a bad situation, and I feel bad for her, but killing the baby because it's an inconvienance to her makes it even worse.  

This coming from a man that has never been raped, pregenate, or even a parent at all. When your sister is raped, and you start to think if she was pregenate, then you maybe can talk. I will just say that until you understand, which as men we never will, then we can talk, but as men we can never understand. We don't even go threw PMS, and we don't have to go threw labor. We don't bond with a child like a mother, we can never understand, so Trauma, I suggest you stay quit, or come up with a good reason why. I know a reason why you save the child, but until you, or any other pro-life person tells me, and until this reason is argued to illegalize abortion, then and only then will I even think about agreeing. But no one gets it, and the best part is, that no one can fight this law, no one can even argue it. And it's not moral, it's legal, and no one gets it. So I'll keep myself out of this until you can think of an intellegent answer.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 10:24:07 PM »

well, it is a matter of the womens choice at the end... because... she will either go thought or back out of it.. thereforth her choice....

Casper

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 10:36:09 PM »
the mother should die not the baby

that wouldnt do anything for anyone dude...i swear all you ever do is say people should die  ::)

anywayz...i think she should have the choice...if you have a choice between bringing a baby in this world and not having it raised properly or not at all i would say not at all...

read my whole fucking post asshole... i said if a girl wanted to fuck a guy and she did but didnt want to use a condom and got pregnant and not cuzz she got raped... and didnt want the baby so she was getting an abortion... that is fucking dumb and the mother should die not the baby... but if she got raped its a different story... then its ok IMO

which leads me to another thing... putting the kid up for adaption isnt the best thing to do i got a friend who is adopted and she always wonder about her real family and real mom... she cries about it and everything i have been there for her and shit i see the pain she goes through and its sad... but hey i dont care im not a girl fuck it...

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2003, 02:29:56 PM »
Abortion is illegal over here. The girls have to go to england for it.

As for trauma...its not really killing another human being...even if the baby can smile etc it hasn't seen life, it hasn't "been". While it is horrible to think of abortion, i think the mothers rights override those of an unborn fetus.

Oh and you saying killing another human being is murder no matter what way you look at it. You didnt say that when we discussed the death penalty  ;) Anyway thats beside the point. I believe casual abortion is wrong but should be a legal option for the mother in certain circumstances.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK