Author Topic: Wyclef Jean in hospital....not Ja Rule  (Read 259 times)

mrtonguetwista

Wyclef Jean in hospital....not Ja Rule
« on: October 17, 2003, 09:46:07 AM »
10/17/03, 7 a.m. ET) -- Grammy Award-winning rapper and producer Wyclef Jean was hospitalized on Wednesday (October 15), in Miami, Florida. Jean was suffering from dehydration and exhaustion as a result of food poisoning, according to the Associated Press.

Jean's spokesperson said that the star is expected to be hospitalized through the weekend, and explained, quote: "Apparently, he was on his way back from his promotional tour in Europe and got food poisoning. It just seemed to snowball into something that made him very sick and put him in the hospital. The doctor is recommending that he slow down a bit."

Jean performed at the Source Hip-Hop Music Awards on Monday night (October 13), but has canceled several forthcoming appearances, including Tuesday's GQ Men of The Year awards. The star is still slated to perform two free concerts in New York City on Thursday (October 23).

PLANT

Re:Wyclef Jean in hospital....not Ja Rule
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 09:50:50 AM »
I dont know why I thought the guy said Ja was in hospital....Thanks for the info & correction tho  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 09:05:31 PM »
Man, food poisoning is horrible, I hope he makes a fast recovery.  Wyclef's the man, but that's what he gets for going to France.  EVERYTHING over there makes you sick.  

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 06:45:48 AM »
Thanks for the info.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2003, 09:27:16 AM »
Wyclef's the man, but that's what he gets for going to France.  EVERYTHING over there makes you sick.  

Could you tell me where you base that on?
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2003, 10:23:33 AM »
Jean & Ja sounds kinda like the same  maybe thats why you thought they were talkin about Ja Rule

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 02:23:07 PM »
Wyclef's the man, but that's what he gets for going to France.  EVERYTHING over there makes you sick.  

Could you tell me where you base that on?

English must be your second language, I don't understand what you're trying to ask.  You should have said either

1. Could you tell me what you base that on?

or

2. Could you tell me where you got that from?

Which one did you mean?