Author Topic: Malaysia Apologizes for "misunderstanding" Over Statement That Jews Run World  (Read 529 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Malaysia Apologizes for "misunderstanding" Over Statement That Jews Run Wor
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 09:08:34 PM »
If I were attending this conference, I would have stood up and applauded too. The man spoke the truth.  I fail to see how anyone can object to his comments.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2003, 04:18:07 PM »
If I were attending this conference, I would have stood up and applauded too. The man spoke the truth.  I fail to see how anyone can object to his comments.
Why am I not suprised?  ::)

Leaders across the world have said that these remarks are anti-semitic and wrong and will do nothing but give extremists more ammo. I think they are right. Look who comes out praising them.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 04:23:39 PM »
It's confirmed. You are a brainwashed young man.

The most ironic thing I've seen or read since "Commercial Free Radio".

Here comes the confused Canadian...

Listen you little fake: you aren't a black panther, you routinely get shut down for talking about shit you don't know squat about, and I'm pretty sure you aren't over the age of 18. I know puberty is a confusing time, but please, do the world a favor and take your adolescent anger/confusion and put it into something positive. Listening to Paris and idol worshiping extremists is way to spend your youth. I know Canada is pretty cold but why not spend some time outside? Tobogganing sounds pretty fun as do snowboarding and or skiing. Trust me, you'll be much happier in the long run. Right now, you just look like an ass, and trust me, nobody likes an ass.
When have I claimed to be a Black Panther? Yes I am younger than 18 but that's irrelevant. There is nothing wrong with listening to Paris & I do not worship "extremists" I am just well educated in one of my heroes, Malcolm X. Also, Canada is not nearly as cold as people say, that's one of the most ignorant things Americans say. I do not tobbagon nor do I snowboard or ski, the area I live in doesn't get much snow.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

AWS SS 88

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2003, 05:41:34 PM »

Listen you little fake: you aren't a black panther, you routinely get shut down for talking about shit you don't know squat about, and I'm pretty sure you aren't over the age of 18. I know puberty is a confusing time, but please, do the world a favor and take your adolescent anger/confusion and put it into something positive. Listening to Paris and idol worshiping extremists is way to spend your youth. I know Canada is pretty cold but why not spend some time outside? Tobogganing sounds pretty fun as do snowboarding and or skiing. Trust me, you'll be much happier in the long run. Right now, you just look like an ass, and trust me, nobody likes an ass.
I am just well educated in one of my heroes, Malcolm X.

and you're white arent you?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2003, 06:13:17 PM »
Come on Sub-Z, I'm sure people such as MLK Jr., Rosa Parks, and other great figures are heroes to you. :)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2003, 07:17:19 PM »

That is the colour of my skin, yes.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2003, 08:32:07 PM »
Apparently George Bush went Cowboy on this guy over the weekend.  They were somewhere at some meeting, and the Malaysian guy who said this was there, they said Bush "pulled him aside" to speak to him about the remarks. LOL THATTA BOY GEORGE!!! TELL EM WE DONT STAND FOR THAT SHIT!!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2003, 08:36:02 PM »
Apparently George Bush went Cowboy on this guy over the weekend.  They were somewhere at some meeting, and the Malaysian guy who said this was there, they said Bush "pulled him aside" to speak to him about the remarks. LOL THATTA BOY GEORGE!!! TELL EM WE DONT STAND FOR THAT SHIT!!!

Nah, Bush was just asking him what the meeting was about, or maybe asking him for the definition of a word. That's one stupid president we got. LMAO@ him comparing himself to Arnold and stating "we both don't speak the language that well"

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2003, 08:49:50 PM »
^^ Yeah, that's a sense of humour you'd never find in a liberal.  I love this guy, i'm just so glad that America is fortunate enough to have ANOTHER 5 YEARS!!! of Bush coming.  Just imagine what great things we'll accomplish.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2003, 08:55:02 PM »
Of course you love him, we all love him. He's comedy. What other president has made the public laugh so much at his stupidity?
And yes, we'll accomplish a great deal. Let's give money back to people, go to war, and send our country into a $2163987623147832165442654237856437 deficit
« Last Edit: October 20, 2003, 08:56:12 PM by BALLAtician »

AWS SS 88

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2003, 09:06:13 PM »

That is the colour of my skin, yes.

thats just sick

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2003, 09:12:22 PM »
LOL @ Ballapetite thinking it's bad to give people back money.  What the fuck are you smoking?  Think about that one, man, how could it be bad to give people back what you took from them.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2003, 09:17:52 PM »
LOL @ Ballapetite thinking it's bad to give people back money.  What the fuck are you smoking?  Think about that one, man, how could it be bad to give people back what you took from them.

Obviously you have no clue about economics in relation to politics. It's STUPID for a president to give back money right before he goes to war. In addition, that move was carried out so that "average" Americans only get back a few hundred while the big business leaders get back hundreds of thousands-millions. It's better of nobody gets back anything, because that way programs don't have to take cuts, we will actually have money for war if we're going on a killing spree as we are, and our country won't have to take the biggest fuckin deficit. It's not always bad for the government to give back money, but in this case it obviously was.

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2003, 11:00:01 PM »

Obviously you have no clue about economics in relation to politics. It's STUPID for a president to give back money right before he goes to war. In addition, that move was carried out so that "average" Americans only get back a few hundred while the big business leaders get back hundreds of thousands-millions. It's better of nobody gets back anything, because that way programs don't have to take cuts, we will actually have money for war if we're going on a killing spree as we are, and our country won't have to take the biggest fuckin deficit. It's not always bad for the government to give back money, but in this case it obviously was.

Looks like we've got an economics Whizz on our hands! Tell me more!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2003, 11:16:47 PM »

Looks like we've got an economics Whizz on our hands! Tell me more!

I don't mind explaining things, but with you it's a waste of time. You can't make connections and everything has to be explained in detail. Diagrams would be necessary and I really don't have the patience for all that, nor do I enjoy teaching the dumb. Pick up "Economics for Dummies", but I don't know, you might end up mailing them for further explanations.