Author Topic: Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?  (Read 1383 times)

Casper

Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?
« on: October 17, 2003, 11:46:58 PM »
is this true? and i heard he disses 50 on his new ablum does anyone know? cuzz my sister gots it and im listening to it right now and it aint that bad

pappy

Re:Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2003, 12:02:39 AM »
why would him an 50 have beef.  didnt him an chingy do a remix for right thurr like 2 weeks ago.  shit even beef in rap sucks now wtf happened

Casper

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2003, 12:06:25 AM »
well i asked my sister if i could borrow her Chingy cd (which im listening to it right now and it aint really not that bad) cuzz i heard he dissed him and i havent heard it yet...

also she was telling me on the G-unit makeing the video type shit 50 cent was saying that " rappers that say hurr and thurra are reall hip hop or sum shit and if u got sumthing to say they should say it" idk if its true so thats why im asking...

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2003, 12:31:34 AM »
beef is getting fucking gay...i dont understand why this whole fuckin board thrives off news about rappers beefing...its like we either have to have a new beef or start rumors about one everyday...its getting really gay.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2003, 06:32:03 AM »
also she was telling me on the G-unit makeing the video type shit 50 cent was saying that " rappers that say hurr and thurra are reall hip hop or sum shit and if u got sumthing to say they should say it" idk if its true so thats why im asking...

Honestly, I don't see how a rapper with a hole in his jaw would go around making fun of people's enunciation.  I just don't see it happening.  

Casper

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2003, 10:11:53 AM »
Don i wasent starting a rumor i was merly asking if it was true... i berly listen to niether of them... so shut up and i love beef in rap i just dont like West vs West beef

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2003, 11:59:41 AM »
Don i wasent starting a rumor i was merly asking if it was true... i berly listen to niether of them... so shut up and i love beef in rap i just dont like West vs West beef

That's one of your problems. You don't have a life, so you focus too much on certain things. Beef in rap... most of all the beefs are probably set up for good record sales.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2003, 12:01:44 PM »

That's one of your problems. You don't have a life, so you focus too much on certain things. Beef in rap... most of all the beefs are probably set up for good record sales.

agreed...you know nas and jayz cashed in on it even if theirs was real...the only ones we know for a fact were real are biggie & pac (rip), ja and 50 (fag), em and icp (gay)

Casper

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2003, 12:32:06 PM »

dont ever fucking say i dont got a life you fucking faggot i never met a bigger queer then you over the internet look at your fucking lil punk ass with TQ man seriously im not trying to act hard over the internet but i can and would drop your ass i probably the size of your skinny ass you a dick sucking faggot and i hate you u didnt hafta talk shit you coulda just stated your opinion... go to hell im fucking having a bad day and you just pushed my fucking button im gonna pray tonight that you die and go ahead and pray i die i would like for you too hell i will even fucking pray i die today so go the fuck to hell you stupid faggot

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2003, 01:30:05 PM »

dont ever fucking say i dont got a life you fucking faggot i never met a bigger queer then you over the internet look at your fucking lil punk ass with TQ man seriously im not trying to act hard over the internet but i can and would drop your ass i probably the size of your skinny ass you a dick sucking faggot and i hate you u didnt hafta talk shit you coulda just stated your opinion... go to hell im fucking having a bad day and you just pushed my fucking button im gonna pray tonight that you die and go ahead and pray i die i would like for you too hell i will even fucking pray i die today so go the fuck to hell you stupid faggot

Thanks for the update :-*

Casper

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2003, 01:37:55 PM »
damn man im sorry dogg... im just not in the mood... im haveing problems

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2003, 11:48:10 PM »
sounds like someones on their rags  :-*

kick ass album

Casper

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2003, 11:59:21 PM »
sounds like someones on their rags  :-*

look Sean Penn  :D im ok now i was going through some problems...

pappy

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2003, 12:01:17 AM »

agreed...you know nas and jayz cashed in on it even if theirs was real...the only ones we know for a fact were real are biggie & pac (rip), ja and 50 (fag), em and icp (gay)

mobb deep vs 2pac
bdp vs mc shan
ll cool j vs canibus
dre vs eazy
ice cube vs nwa
east vs west an im not talkin about big vs pac.  like all the lower tier rappers that were reppin for where they were from,  mobb deep,  cnn,  dpg.
common vs ice cube/westside connection

all classic beefs.  what the fuck happened

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2003, 12:17:50 AM »

mobb deep vs 2pac
bdp vs mc shan
ll cool j vs canibus
dre vs eazy
ice cube vs nwa
east vs west an im not talkin about big vs pac.  like all the lower tier rappers that were reppin for where they were from,  mobb deep,  cnn,  dpg.
common vs ice cube/westside connection

all classic beefs.  what the fuck happened

definetely classics...now we have 2 faggots rappers fighting over who has been shot the most or who can shoot their sperm the farthest or whatever the fuck they are fighting about...and to top it all off AG is PMSing...