Author Topic: Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?  (Read 1382 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 12:20:42 AM »
sounds like someones on their rags  :-*

look Sean Penn  :D im ok now i was going through some problems...

bad glue sniffing trip?

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 12:22:07 AM »
sounds like someones on their rags  :-*

look Sean Penn  :D im ok now i was going through some problems...

bad glue sniffing trip?

he still hasnt figured out that the non-toxic shit doesnt do anything for you  ;)

Casper

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2003, 01:09:23 AM »
ok Luke aka the artist formely known as a man... stfu get a life already just because id ont like your boyfriend mauzip dont mean you gotta attack me on every post i make

and Sean Penn i dont sniff glue that is for retarded white australians like you

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2003, 01:11:14 AM »
ok Luke aka the artist formely known as a man... stfu get a life already just because id ont like your boyfriend mauzip dont mean you gotta attack me on every post i make

and Sean Penn i dont sniff glue that is for retarded white australians like you

lmao...i better watch out...he might threaten me over the internet  :'(, AG...if you would just get along with everybody like the rest of us do (for the mostpart) maybe you wouldnt get picked on so much...quit tryin to be an internet gangster

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 01:14:20 AM »
lmfao, learn to take a joke fool

kick ass album

Casper

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 01:22:10 AM »
your cool TJ i just cant stand Don Breezio anymore man... look at that "am i the only mother fucker" thread Don i cant stand u no more... how am i trying to be an internet gangster? i quit that like a year ago dumbass...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2003, 01:23:32 AM »
your cool TJ i just cant stand Don Breezio anymore man... look at that "am i the only mother fucker" thread Don i cant stand u no more... how am i trying to be an internet gangster? i quit that like a year ago dumbass...

uhhh, yehhhh, tanx, it really matters to me

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2003, 01:29:00 AM »

dude you havent even been on this board a year...in fact the last time you got banned was what? a month ago?...you're always tryin to be an internet gangster...thats why i cant stand you...you're always threatening people online like your gonna do something about it...omg you might instant message them with one of your 200 screen names and tell them how gay they are! ahh!!!! you start shit for no reason...all you ever do is find ways to start shit with people...and when people dont agree with you or make fun of you you will actually tell them to go kill themselves (call me crazy but thats fucked up)...now you know why i dont like you...suck a dick...have a nice day

Casper

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2003, 01:40:19 AM »

dude you havent even been on this board a year...in fact the last time you got banned was what? a month ago?...you're always tryin to be an internet gangster...thats why i cant stand you...you're always threatening people online like your gonna do something about it...omg you might instant message them with one of your 200 screen names and tell them how gay they are! ahh!!!! you start shit for no reason...all you ever do is find ways to start shit with people...and when people dont agree with you or make fun of you you will actually tell them to go kill themselves (call me crazy but thats fucked up)...now you know why i dont like you...suck a dick...have a nice day

LMAO ahaha thats fucking hillarious ask seer i have been to this board over 2 years already i came to this board when i was in 7th grade when i was 12 now im what a freshman and 14 and ask anybody i changed alot... when have i instant message someone? the only person was u and Ac Grundy and you blocked me like a lil bitch anyways... when do i start shit with ppl for no reason? i got beef with all the ppl i talk shit to and do you think someone is gonna listen to a teenager over the internet and really kill themselves? get real i could careless if u like me... u had my respect but jsut because i dont like your homo boyfriend mauzip u gotta talk shit? so you dont like me cuzz i tell ppl i will never meet to kill themselves? and because im some internet gangster like i threaten im gonna kill someone  ::)

come on lets box meet me behind whataburger at 4:00 AM be there or be square  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2003, 01:47:19 AM »
rofl..."your homo boyfriend mauzip"...you say that so much it sounds like you want that to be true...funny thing is that i actually make fun of him as much or more than you do...but he knows im just joking.

i could careless if u like me...

if that were the truth would you really have put out like 6 paragraphs in this thread about how much you are fed up w/ me? lmao

im pretty sure you havent been here any 2 fuckin years...dude i doubt you could even read in 7th grade let alone write...shit you can barely write now...you bitch at me because i wont let up on you...well maybe now you know how pink feels, or who else was it? quake?, and how about mauzip...all you ever do is find people to pick on and then you dont give up...now that you know how it feels maybe youll shut the fuck up and get along w/ people. dipshit

Casper

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2003, 01:58:16 AM »
dude if u knew how much pink lies u would understand me and pink use to be hella cool i even talked to that monster on the phone i was one of the first ppl she told she fucked SGV... she turned on me and lied to me and she lies alot you have no clue and trust me i have been here for 2 years... ask any of the O.G.'s i use to post as DPG4lyfe... me and quake squashed out shit me and him were just talking about weed earlier... i talk to him from time to time when i have questions about weed... Mauzip i only fuck around with the dude too he takes it serious... to tell you the truth i have no real beef with mauzip so mauz i squashed shit with you i relized i got nun against u... but u on the other hand don... really im tired of this shit... all im gonna say is if you diss me imma diss you back i use to ignore Ac Grundy but he didnt go away and i ignored u and u didnt go away so that leaves me no choice but to retaliate... if you love or hate me that much to start following me in every post so be it it just shows how mature you are but really man how can u say i havent been here a year thats getting to me man thats hillarious... i berly posted but i was still a member and been browseing and shit throught here but i have been here for 2 years... u just berly came what? 6 months maybe almost a year ago? damn im tired of this shit fuck off...

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2003, 02:10:13 AM »
dude if u knew how much pink lies u would understand me and pink use to be hella cool i even talked to that monster on the phone i was one of the first ppl she told she fucked SGV... she turned on me and lied to me and she lies alot you have no clue and trust me i have been here for 2 years... ask any of the O.G.'s i use to post as DPG4lyfe... me and quake squashed out shit me and him were just talking about weed earlier... i talk to him from time to time when i have questions about weed... Mauzip i only fuck around with the dude too he takes it serious... to tell you the truth i have no real beef with mauzip so mauz i squashed shit with you i relized i got nun against u... but u on the other hand don... really im tired of this shit... all im gonna say is if you diss me imma diss you back i use to ignore Ac Grundy but he didnt go away and i ignored u and u didnt go away so that leaves me no choice but to retaliate... if you love or hate me that much to start following me in every post so be it it just shows how mature you are but really man how can u say i havent been here a year thats getting to me man thats hillarious... i berly posted but i was still a member and been browseing and shit throught here but i have been here for 2 years... u just berly came what? 6 months maybe almost a year ago? damn im tired of this shit fuck off...

so because pink "lies" you constantly have to hound her...man thats fucked up...you need to learn that whether you've been her 6 days, 6 months, or 6 years nobody has the right to constantly do this shit to somebody else...like i said the only reason i do it to you is because you constantly do it to others and its really fucking gay...all you ever do is make fun of people...i rarely ever see you post anything worthwhile...if you want me to quit bitching at you then you gotta quit constantly doing it to everyone else. especially pink because i know shes fuckin tired of it and the shit you say about her isnt right...i mean dude seriously...i fuckin make fun of people all the time...the fact that i would stand up for someone i dont even know should show you that the shit you say to people especially her is fucked up...you need to learn to just get along...go with the flow...sit back and beat your meat or do whatever the hell you wanna do just quit railin' on people all the time.

Casper

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2003, 02:17:24 AM »
quit trying to be a hero i dont even diss everybody just pink...stay out of our beef... man seriously u make it seem like i diss everybody and i dont... jsut pink whoopty fucking doo... lmao quit tying to make me look like a bully... ill stop giveing pink a hard time its old anyways... but u need to stop bieng a hero already i dont care if our beef or misunderstanding or whatever is squashed or if it continues i just always remember its the internet and if pink really wanted me to stop she woudla asked already i know her me and her use to be tight...

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2003, 02:21:54 AM »
quit trying to be a hero i dont even diss everybody just pink...stay out of our beef... man seriously u make it seem like i diss everybody and i dont... jsut pink whoopty fucking doo... lmao quit tying to make me look like a bully... ill stop giveing pink a hard time its old anyways... but u need to stop bieng a hero already i dont care if our beef or misunderstanding or whatever is squashed or if it continues i just always remember its the internet and if pink really wanted me to stop she woudla asked already i know her me and her use to be tight...

oh my lord! the fact that you actually have internet beef is what baffles me...nobody has beef...i dont have beef with you i just want you to stop always making fun of poeple...and no you dont only make fun of pink...you make fun of pink, mauzip, krimson, acgrundy, me, and the list goes on...why not just have fun...shit i make fun of tom all the time but then the dude plays along with me and we end up w/ really weird funny ass convo's...nobody has beef except you dude...thats the sad shit about it...im not being a hero im just trying to clean up the trash on the board...not because other people are annoyed by you but because i am annoyed by the constant bullshit you bring to the board...now seriously...its fuckin 220 am...i have been working and going to school all week and i had a fucking early morning meeting this morning...im going to bed...you said you were done talking about this in that thread about queen latifah but yet you still keep going...you're like the energizer bunny...well now i'm done...if you wanna keep talking about it i guess you better learn to play the part of me and you cuz im done...peace.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2003, 03:54:10 AM »
Please,take this shit on pm.
Can anyone of the moderators lock this post ? Its ruined now anyways