Author Topic: Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?  (Read 1408 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Does Chingy and 50 cent got beef now?
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2003, 04:20:34 AM »
Please,take this shit on pm.
Can anyone of the moderators lock this post ? Its ruined now anyways

it was wrecked when we saw who made the thread

kick ass album

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2003, 06:53:44 AM »
Well, since this debate is hopelessly gridlocked, I'm going to offer out my services as a diss-thrower for the highest bidder.  P.M. me with what you'll offer, and then I'll choose one, and come in here taking sides and just humiliate the other party.  

LET THE BIDDING START!!!!

eNgIeS

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2003, 12:36:24 PM »
Don i wasent starting a rumor i was merly asking if it was true... i berly listen to niether of them... so shut up and i love beef in rap i just dont like West vs West beef

That's one of your problems. You don't have a life, so you focus too much on certain things. Beef in rap... most of all the beefs are probably set up for good record sales.

dont ever fucking say i dont got a life you fucking faggot i never met a bigger queer then you over the internet look at your fucking lil punk ass with TQ man seriously im not trying to act hard over the internet but i can and would drop your ass i probably the size of your skinny ass you a dick sucking faggot and i hate you u didnt hafta talk shit you coulda just stated your opinion... go to hell im fucking having a bad day and you just pushed my fucking button im gonna pray tonight that you die and go ahead and pray i die i would like for you too hell i will even fucking pray i die today so go the fuck to hell you stupid faggot

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
That is fuckin funny lol u 10 year old lol
i'm literally laughing my ass off at this ahahahhahahah

ok Luke aka the artist formely known as a man... stfu get a life already just because id ont like your boyfriend mauzip dont mean you gotta attack me on every post i make

and Sean Penn i dont sniff glue that is for retarded white australians like you

well now you just dissed me, & thats not good. Please come on Mirc on a 80/20 port please, please come one AUSTNET & make it easier for me please.

LMAO ahaha thats fucking hillarious ask seer i have been to this board over 2 years already i came to this board when i was in 7th grade when i was 12 now im what a freshman and 14 and ask anybody i changed alot... when have i instant message someone? the only person was u and Ac Grundy and you blocked me like a lil bitch anyways... when do i start shit with ppl for no reason? i got beef with all the ppl i talk shit to and do you think someone is gonna listen to a teenager over the internet and really kill themselves? get real i could careless if u like me... u had my respect but jsut because i dont like your homo boyfriend mauzip u gotta talk shit? so you dont like me cuzz i tell ppl i will never meet to kill themselves? and because im some internet gangster like i threaten im gonna kill someone  ::)

come on lets box meet me behind whataburger at 4:00 AM be there or be square  ::)

Ohh that explains it. Your 14. & yes you've really changed just check what you said above, whats ure real name god like were u the faggot whos site i hacked?

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2003, 12:47:04 PM »
^^^ROFL^^^

Please,take this shit on pm.
Can anyone of the moderators lock this post ? Its ruined now anyways

you cant tell me you actually thought this was a good post to begin with?  ::)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2003, 12:52:33 PM »
No , when I saw the name "50 cent" and "chingy" i knew that the topic sucked

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2003, 06:07:05 PM »
ANYWAY..
I was in Atlantic City and I was listening to 99.3 The Buzz coz they dont get Hot 97, and the G-Unit- Right Thurr came on...and then it was Chingy talking. And he was like "If you can do a crappy ass remix of my track...then expect me to do an excellent remix of one of yours" and he remixed Wattup Gangsta............................................... :-X Shit was fuckin HORRIBLE. and I do think that he had a few things to say about 50/G-Unit in that nasty ass....track----if you can even call it a track.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2003, 08:18:31 AM »
both 50 and pingy sucks  8)

SGV

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2003, 06:38:45 PM »
Chingy would rip 50 anyway. The way he busted on Luda's new LP was crazy. I didn't think he could bust in a lyrical way, but he can.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2003, 04:23:51 PM »
DAMN...A.G and Luke still on that pre school shit..where they bein horrible an insultin each other..but deep down they in luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv...

but fa real...this is the way the thread ends...

A.G= stop the net bang'n...stop bein annoyin...carry on dissin pink tho..she a bitch..anyway ya young so i aint gunna be hard on ya...jus try an be bout the music..fuck all tha net beef...

Luke=get off ya high horse..act'n like ya all high an mighty...talk'n bout A.G dissin pink...pink a grown ass woman...she can stick up fa herself gainst a lil 14yr old...does pickin on lil 14yr olds make ya feel like a big man?....i may not even know A.G but it seem like he aiight..but his age shows nah mean?...he a lil immatuire but that cus ya still a kid at 14..so jus let da boy do his thang..

an that was tha realness 101

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2003, 04:28:14 PM »
Luke=get off ya high horse..act'n like ya all high an mighty...talk'n bout A.G dissin pink...pink a grown ass woman...she can stick up fa herself gainst a lil 14yr old...does pickin on lil 14yr olds make ya feel like a big man?....i may not even know A.G but it seem like he aiight..but his age shows nah mean?...he a lil immatuire but that cus ya still a kid at 14..so jus let da boy do his thang..

man im not talkin bout making a joke now and then and im not only talking about pink...im talking about everybody he talks shit to. if he wants to joke thats cool...we all do it...but he does it relentlessly and it gets annoying...i dont have any problem with AG other than that and the internet banging (as you already addressed)...as far as im concerned he needs to just quit constantly doing it...c'mon now man...i dont know if you're not on the board enough or what but 90% of his posts are making fun of pink, or acgrundy, or mauzip, or me, or sub-z, or whoever else i forgot...he never quits...if he would take a break now and then i wouldnt give a shit...i know you can understand that...make a random joke but dont bully somebody...bullying is fucked up (and yes i know i was doing it to ag...that was to prove my point, a lot of you thought it was fucked up for me to be doing it so why is it ok for him to do it?)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2003, 04:30:40 PM »
as i said previously..i cut him slack cus he young...check keystyle last year....i was the same...he'll grow outta it...trust me  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2003, 04:57:10 PM »
as i said previously..i cut him slack cus he young...check keystyle last year....i was the same...he'll grow outta it...trust me  8)

i trust you i was the same way too back when i was 14...ill cut him some slack for now but AG you need to ease up off everybody...noone can argue with me over that one.