Author Topic: {{ Kurupt vs Daz }} Which side are u on?  (Read 689 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:{{ Kurupt vs Daz }} Which side are u on?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 07:54:42 PM »
I'm not on either side, I will still listen to both of them.  but seeing as how they both suck nowadays I don't really care about either of their new music.

platinumk777

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 10:37:39 PM »
Daz got a big fuckin mouth, and his temper doesn't serve him well, but those things are superficial. What Kurupt did was insane, jumping ship from the people with whom he created a family type bond. Although I find Daz to be way more obnoxious than Kurupt, I'd still side with him, cuz even tho he's had some beef with his own camp, he never went for the Achilles' Heel, the way Kurupt did when he joined Suge

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2003, 01:52:03 AM »
Daz got a big fuckin mouth, and his temper doesn't serve him well, but those things are superficial. What Kurupt did was insane, jumping ship from the people with whom he created a family type bond. Although I find Daz to be way more obnoxious than Kurupt, I'd still side with him, cuz even tho he's had some beef with his own camp, he never went for the Achilles' Heel, the way Kurupt did when he joined Suge
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2003, 01:17:37 AM »
im a daz fan

kurupt said fuck the  fanbase, so obviously he has no respect for the loyal fans that keep him doing his shit.
so fuck kurupt, that skinny ass aneorexic faggot

dell

• Lil Geezy
  • aftermath,ruthless,shady,g-unit,blackwallstreet .
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2003, 04:06:46 PM »
fuck kurupt that nigga sold out to tha ho recordz dpg 4life.
bigg dell

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2003, 04:12:51 PM »
Kurupt....Daz is fukin garbage lol

Yeah,like that.........but then vice versa,lol  ;)

lol egabrag nikuf si zaD....tpuruK

doesnt quite have the same effect...lol

ROFLMAO

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2003, 04:40:45 PM »
im a daz fan

kurupt said fuck the  fanbase, so obviously he has no respect for the loyal fans that keep him doing his shit.
so fuck kurupt, that skinny ass aneorexic faggot

so u mean the fanbase had to hate death row and his roster?lol that's bullshit

Efrain

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2003, 04:43:12 PM »
I'm with Kurupt all the way FUCK DPG and DAZ!! this Deathrow foo! I didn't like kurupt or dpg before but now that kurupt is rolling with tha row hitters he's the shit!! Dopest lyricist in the game, him and eastwood and Gail gotti are the hottest in the west! Crooked I is a legend and his album will change the whole west coast rap scene.. classic and you know this!!
Everybody knows Deathrow is where it all started, who cares if the artists who "made" it aren’t there no more that don’t mean shit. Darren Vegas is super producer of the new millennium, him spider monster 0 and crook are running the west nucca .. DEATHROOOOOOW!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2003, 04:53:56 PM »
didn't like kurupt or dpg before but now that kurupt is rolling with tha row hitters he's the shit!! Dopest lyricist in the game,

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA.

Why don't you just say:  If Death Row had a dick, I would be sucking it constantly.  

Kurupt:  The dopest lyricist in the game?

bitch eat muthafuckin fat bowl of mutha fuckin shit bitch.  your more of a bitch nigga than a bitch, bitch.

M-O-Z-04

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2003, 05:20:51 PM »
kurupt

daz is jus a bitch who needs 2 shut the fuck up
plus its pretty fucked up how daz is dissin kurupt jus coz he made a career change , especially after all tha love n' support he gave 2 daz
The boss wants U dead then its off with ur head
especially a bitch nigga that talks 2 da feds
especially a bitch nigga that walks with da feds
2 avoid shows coz niggaz about 2 toss him sum lead -Yukmouth

Efrain

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2003, 07:58:50 PM »
didn't like kurupt or dpg before but now that kurupt is rolling with tha row hitters he's the shit!! Dopest lyricist in the game,

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA.

Why don't you just say:  If Death Row had a dick, I would be sucking it constantly.  

Kurupt:  The dopest lyricist in the game?

bitch eat muthafuckin fat bowl of mutha fuckin shit bitch.  your more of a bitch nigga than a bitch, bitch.

(cough cough) .. I was being facetious dogg

budsmokeronly

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2003, 09:39:42 PM »
^^^^ aight, my bad I apologize.  Can't never tell with this forum tho.

SGV

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2003, 09:45:56 PM »
but at least he's loyal to his crew.
I hate this statement people make. Don't you people realize, Kurupt was in need of money and his "crew" wasn't helping him out when he was down. Suge stuck out his hand. Kurupt's daughter is more important to him than Daz, Snoop or Nate. Remember, Daz and them are not real homies with Kurupt, they're all co-workers. Kurupt is probably more down with LQ, Battlecat and Caz because they're all from the same area. Kurupt isn't from Long Beach, he's from South Central, near Crenshaw.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2003, 05:01:47 AM »
but at least he's loyal to his crew.
I hate this statement people make. Don't you people realize, Kurupt was in need of money and his "crew" wasn't helping him out when he was down. Suge stuck out his hand. Kurupt's daughter is more important to him than Daz, Snoop or Nate. Remember, Daz and them are not real homies with Kurupt, they're all co-workers. Kurupt is probably more down with LQ, Battlecat and Caz because they're all from the same area. Kurupt isn't from Long Beach, he's from South Central, near Crenshaw.

The fact he was even allowed into DPGC,even though he wasn't from Long Beach (or the westcoast for that matter) proves they indeed liked him and expected him to be loyal to them.Yet,he put their trust to shame and turns their back on them. Of course, he had financial troubles but I really wonder if the others knew that at the time or if they would even have been able to help him out.Snoop may be rich but I don't think that's neccesarily true for the other DPGC,in fact careerwise and likely financially Kurupt was probably nr. 2,right behind Snoop.And then,Snoop seems like the kind of person that would really help his homies out and yet Kurupt didn't get help from him?Sounds like Snoop was never told of these problems by Kurupt, or his offer of help was never accepted by K. If that's the case K. was really a disloyal bitch to sneak to Suge behind his homies' back.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2003, 06:45:31 AM »
daz