Author Topic: The word "Cracker"  (Read 589 times)

Don Breezio

Re:The word "Cracker"
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2003, 07:02:14 PM »
see this is the type of shit that bugs me...for example...if a black comic makes jokes about white people (like they ALWAYS do) they are funny as hell (and i admit i think they are the funniest comics)...but if i white comic makes fun of a black person they are racist and never have another comedy gig again...its bullshit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2003, 08:07:31 PM »
see this is the type of shit that bugs me...for example...if a black comic makes jokes about white people (like they ALWAYS do) they are funny as hell (and i admit i think they are the funniest comics)...but if i white comic makes fun of a black person they are racist and never have another comedy gig again...its bullshit.

Difference, white people where never inslaved by blacks on the account of race, or they never had rights taken from them because they where white. Many differences, that's just a start.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2003, 08:26:46 PM »
I wouldn't get offended if you called me cracker, but if you called me chip, oh boy then its on!

AWS SS 88

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2003, 08:40:40 PM »

Difference, white people where never inslaved by blacks on the account of race, or they never had rights taken from them because they where white. Many differences, that's just a start.

whites are killed in africa because they are white,how is that any different?  

like ive said 1,000,001 times,blacks were enslaved by blacks in africa,and then they were sold to whites ( i know that does really pertain to anything here,but you were making it look like blacks were completely innocent,which they werent)

pappy

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2003, 08:47:23 PM »

so since slavery went down 200 years ago its still alright to use that excuse.  fuck that

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2003, 09:04:15 PM »
man thats fucked up...i didnt whip you and say nigger pick my cotton...that is probably the most ignorant shit i've ever heard...i didnt make you work for me for no money and then sell you off to some other dude so he could do the same thing...slavery (as tom said) has been over 200 years...GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!

Casper

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2003, 09:42:13 PM »
man thats fucked up...i didnt whip you and say nigger pick my cotton...that is probably the most ignorant shit i've ever heard...i didnt make you work for me for no money and then sell you off to some other dude so he could do the same thing...slavery (as tom said) has been over 200 years...GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY!

im not starting nothing but your ancestors probably did and that goes for tom too...

also if any race i would want to be latino cuzz we can make fun of both races!!  :D and if u make fun of us like 20 of them are gonna kick your ass after the show  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 09:42:55 PM by A.G. »

AWS SS 88

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2003, 09:58:03 PM »
well,most of todays blacks ancestors probably took part in slavery (having black slaves or selling black slaves) so it goes both ways,theyre just as responsible as whites were

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2003, 11:30:08 PM »
well,most of todays blacks ancestors probably took part in slavery (having black slaves or selling black slaves) so it goes both ways,theyre just as responsible as whites were

LMAO@ your logic
Today's African-Americans' ancestors lived in America as slaves. They were OBVIOUSLY the ones SOLD, not the ones selling.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2003, 01:06:44 AM »
my ancestors probably were slave drivers...i dont know nor do i give a shit...i am not my ancestors...i dont enslave people to do work for me...either I do it or it doesnt get done, simple as that...this is where what i was saying earlier comes in...if you honestly think that whites today owe black people something because of the fact that our ancestors made you slaves...then you are one dumb fucking nigger...i'll probably get banned for saying that but we defined that earlier...a nigger is an ignorant/racist blackman...thats exactly what that is...so i repeat...if thats how you feel youre a ignorant ass nigger.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2003, 02:39:50 PM »
Read my longer post. I was spitting knowledge, hoping that your ADD selves would read it. But I guess it's true, todays youth don't want to take time to learn, or do anything. It's all good, 'cause I know many people who would starve for information. In the long post, it explains how slavery still affects today, and oh yeah, slavery has only be gone for 145 years now. Which honestly is not long, because that's only like 4 or 5 generations, and a lot of shit has to change. I knew you guys would read my little one, and get your panties in a bunch, now read the long one please.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2003, 04:39:51 PM »
the whole comedy issue is phony. Anybody seen the show Tough Crowd?  Colin Quin tells Patrice O Neal( who is black) "all you people do is be disrespectful in theatres, ride in the back of buses and mess up our cities and blah blah" Nick DiPaolo (who is Italian) also disses and makes fun of black people, which is even weird since hes sicilian and most likely has black blood in him

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2003, 04:50:06 PM »
the whole comedy issue is phony. Anybody seen the show Tough Crowd?  Colin Quin tells Patrice O Neal( who is black) "all you people do is be disrespectful in theatres, ride in the back of buses and mess up our cities and blah blah" Nick DiPaolo (who is Italian) also disses and makes fun of black people, which is even weird since hes sicilian and most likely has black blood in him

LMAO, I love that show. Every comic on there makes tons of racist comments....it's dope.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2003, 05:37:48 PM »

LMAO@ your logic
Today's African-Americans' ancestors lived in America as slaves. They were OBVIOUSLY the ones SOLD, not the ones selling.

they were still sold by blacks,were they not?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2003, 06:18:33 PM »

LMAO@ your logic

they were still sold by blacks,were they not?

Yes, but you claimed that today's African-Americans' ancestors were the ones who sold blacks into slavery, which is quite impossible if those blacks are here now. The ancestors were the ones SOLD not the ones selling.