Author Topic: The word "Cracker"  (Read 578 times)

AWS SS 88

Re:The word "Cracker"
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2003, 06:32:30 PM »
yeah i made a dumb comment,but the fact that blacks were sold by blacks means  NO EVIL WHITEY MUAHAHAHAHA

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2003, 07:14:06 PM »
jus curious how come when the word cracker is used on this forum no1 makes a big deal.  or when tech called cwalked a pollock no1 made a big deal.  but when i called ibo a nigger an in my  mind with good reason i was a racist for it the next grand wizard of the kkk.  i wasnt refering to all blacks just ibo b/c that is what he is in my  opinion

because youre white, in America. And with what White people have done to other races, with the racist acts, racist policies, and racist ideals they have created here in the past, and even now...its something u have to deal with. Small price to pay for all the advantages of being a white male in America. Its not right to be racist against ANYone. BUT, like ive said before...when someone lives in a country that has set up racist policies against their people, and any other people who arent white males...i understand where their racism comes from. I dont understand when it comes from the other side.

pappy

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2003, 07:22:12 PM »
jus curious how come when the word cracker is used on this forum no1 makes a big deal.  or when tech called cwalked a pollock no1 made a big deal.  but when i called ibo a nigger an in my  mind with good reason i was a racist for it the next grand wizard of the kkk.  i wasnt refering to all blacks just ibo b/c that is what he is in my  opinion

because youre white, in America. And with what White people have done to other races, with the racist acts, racist policies, and racist ideals they have created here in the past, and even now...its something u have to deal with. Small price to pay for all the advantages of being a white male in America. Its not right to be racist against ANYone. BUT, like ive said before...when someone lives in a country that has set up racist policies against their people, and any other people who arent white males...i understand where their racism comes from. I dont understand when it comes from the other side.

so its alright for ibo to talk a gang of shit cuz hes black... fuck that

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2003, 07:30:22 PM »

honestly man, ive seen u attack him racially WAY before ive ever seen him attack u with it. I dont even recall if ive seen him attack u with any racism, period...and if it was, it was definetely in response (from what ive seen). So in that case, you are wrong. Im not sayin its ok for anyone to be racist, im jus sayin i understand why some are...and DONT understand why others are. Plus, if someone insults YOU...and yur first thought is to attack them based on their race...then to me, your attack isnt on their character...but on their race. So yes, ud be attacking everyone of that race. And even you, should be able to understand that certain words carry much more weight in this country...then others, based on their history in this country. "Nigger" is a FAR more harsh, and unnacceptable word then "Cracker", or whatever. U may not like it, but its the truth. If Black people owned slaves in this country, and used a word like "Cracker" through history to demean white people...then id be on yur side about it. But that isnt what happened in this country. You cant change history.

pappy

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2003, 08:26:15 PM »

honestly man, ive seen u attack him racially WAY before ive ever seen him attack u with it. I dont even recall if ive seen him attack u with any racism, period...and if it was, it was definetely in response (from what ive seen). So in that case, you are wrong. Im not sayin its ok for anyone to be racist, im jus sayin i understand why some are...and DONT understand why others are. Plus, if someone insults YOU...and yur first thought is to attack them based on their race...then to me, your attack isnt on their character...but on their race. So yes, ud be attacking everyone of that race. And even you, should be able to understand that certain words carry much more weight in this country...then others, based on their history in this country. "Nigger" is a FAR more harsh, and unnacceptable word then "Cracker", or whatever. U may not like it, but its the truth. If Black people owned slaves in this country, and used a word like "Cracker" through history to demean white people...then id be on yur side about it. But that isnt what happened in this country. You cant change history.

tell me when i attacked him racially.  when i called him a racist b/c he dont like white people an other people sayin he doesnt like whites.  b4 i called him a nigger in the first place i never EVER called him a nigger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2003, 08:29:18 PM »

tell me when i attacked him racially.  when i called him a racist b/c he dont like white people an other people sayin he doesnt like whites.  b4 i called him a nigger in the first place i never EVER called him a nigger

i dont recall either one of u attacking eachother racially...until u blew up on him callin him a "nigger"...and all the otha shit u said with it...So yah, that was racist. Period.

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2003, 08:30:34 PM »
Cracker is a word that whites invented to put down other whites, who were poor.  It's a very harmful racial slur to put down a white person, and is comparable to the word Nigger. Anybody who calls someone a cracker is a racist, just like anybody who calls somebody a nigger.  There aren't any gradients of that, it's the exact same thing.  There's no such thing as 'reverse racism', racism is racism.  It's assuming things about a person based on what race they are, and in this case, assuming bad things about a person based on what race they are (and using a slur to denegrate them based on their race).

pappy

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2003, 08:43:37 PM »

i dont recall either one of u attacking eachother racially...until u blew up on him callin him a "nigger"...and all the otha shit u said with it...So yah, that was racist. Period.

WOOOOOAH.... u jus said u honestly remember me attacking him racially even b4 i called him a nigger an than u say dont recall it.  an lets see how u would react to some1 u really dont like at all in the first place an has had problems with  talk shit about where ur from (new york in my case if it was you it would be san diego) an talked shit about your mother.  But im white so i gotta tip toe around every lil thing i say an do.  fuck that....  if ur a black person thats a nigger imma call u it.  if ur a white person thats a dirtbag imma call you honky an white pussy.  fuck that imma say what i want 2 b/c i bash every1 of every1 race.  you make it out to be i only targeted blacks when all i did was target ibo.  your like one of those ultra bill reily conseratives that takes one lil thing an rides with it an completely ignores all the other facts.  see if u wanna call me racist an i call all black people nigger like sub-z than ur right.  but if ur goin call me a racist b/c of some1 that i have had a history of having problems with an i finally cant take no more so i retailiate with the first thing that popped in my head an ur goin call me a racist.  fuck that

AWS SS 88

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2003, 09:07:55 PM »
i get into a lot of your posts somehow tom lolol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2003, 09:11:16 PM »
i get into a lot of your posts somehow tom lolol

Cuz you're a cracker

eS El Duque

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2003, 09:28:08 PM »
my ancestors probably were slave drivers...i dont know nor do i give a shit...i am not my ancestors...i dont enslave people to do work for me...either I do it or it doesnt get done, simple as that...this is where what i was saying earlier comes in...if you honestly think that whites today owe black people something because of the fact that our ancestors made you slaves...then you are one dumb fucking nigger...i'll probably get banned for saying that but we defined that earlier...a nigger is an ignorant/racist blackman...thats exactly what that is...so i repeat...if thats how you feel youre a ignorant ass nigger.

question, who are you talking to lol?

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2003, 09:43:35 PM »
As Martin Luther King pointed out, Black supremacy is just as bad as White supremacy.

What is a shame, is that all of the Great work Martin Luther King Jr. spent his lifetime doing, was unravelled in a few short years, by organizations like the NAACP and the NOI, who twisted his words to make most whites feel he was as racist as these 2 organizations are.  Martin Luther King Jr. was a great great man, who clearly had a gift and a great vision, and to be cheesy "kept his eye on the prize"... however, most people will always associate him with the racist organizations that stole his name & image after his death, and changed his message to one that better suited their own.  

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2003, 10:27:23 PM »

WOOOOOAH.... u jus said u honestly remember me attacking him racially even b4 i called him a nigger an than u say dont recall it.  an lets see how u would react to some1 u really dont like at all in the first place an has had problems with  talk shit about where ur from (new york in my case if it was you it would be san diego) an talked shit about your mother.  But im white so i gotta tip toe around every lil thing i say an do.  fuck that....  if ur a black person thats a nigger imma call u it.  if ur a white person thats a dirtbag imma call you honky an white pussy.  fuck that imma say what i want 2 b/c i bash every1 of every1 race.  you make it out to be i only targeted blacks when all i did was target ibo.  your like one of those ultra bill reily conseratives that takes one lil thing an rides with it an completely ignores all the other facts.  see if u wanna call me racist an i call all black people nigger like sub-z than ur right.  but if ur goin call me a racist b/c of some1 that i have had a history of having problems with an i finally cant take no more so i retailiate with the first thing that popped in my head an ur goin call me a racist.  fuck that

uhh...no...

i didnt even really read all your post, except the top half. And no, i said i remember YOU attacking HIM first...racially. Which WAS when u called him a "nigger". I dont ever remember him attacking u with any race shit before that. Not to mention, it wasnt the first time ive heard u make racist comments towards a particular race. U recall yourself callin sum asian lady who u were pissed at on tha road...a "fuckin chink"? Well i do. So dont bitch about bein called a racist, when u make racist fuckin comments. Admit what u are.
  And Trauma, comparing "cracker" and "nigger" is fuckin ridiculous. The ONLY reason for someone to try and say the two are comparible is so that they can belittle the impact of the word "nigger". Its like u are lost in some sorta dreamworld of what America really is. Where white people have suffered for years...and all the minorities have had the upperhand for so long! lol Wtf is wrong with u? Knowin u, im hopin youre jus sayin what youre saying...to get a reaction. I dont assume either of u are THAT out of touch, to really believe what u say. Youre both incapable of puttin yourselves in others shoes. Ive been around people of ALL races for as long as i can remember. Kali is probably the most ethnically diverse state in the country. Ive heard racial slurs be thrown at all different people. And no, the word "cracker" doesnt have anywhere NEAR the same impact as the word "nigger". Like i said, if roles in this country were reversed...and the word "cracker" had the history that the word "nigger" does...then it would be worse. But it doesnt. So if this bothers u THAT much, go live somewhere else where u can feel sorry for yourself...for no reason. But as long as u live in America...guess what, u have to deal with it...cus it was created by your ancestors.
  And last, Tom...i woulda thought u were a racist anyways by the shit uve said on here before. But the reason i got on u about it, is because mah homegirl used tah post here (whos black), and was actually really bothered by what u said. I think she even talked to u on IMs before all that. If what u said, wasnt racist towards black people...and only applied to I-Bo...it wouldnt have bothered her also.

Don Breezio

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2003, 10:35:04 PM »
man what i think is fucked up is the fact that people try to justify using cracker, nigger, chink, gook, spick, spearchucker, or any other shit like that by saying "oh well one doesnt have as much impact"...you know why cracker doesnt piss us off? because we're over shit! nobody gives a fuck what happened 2 hundered years ago...if you really want people to stop using the word nigger maybe black people should stop using it so much...otherwise just quit giving a fuck...nobody cares when black people say cracker...we just shrug it off and say OK...either shut the fuck up and live with it (and quit justifying any racial slurs) or stop using it entirely...but whats the difference with someone calling me a cracker and me calling them a nigger or a gook...there isnt one...sure maybe the black guy will get all pissed off and run home crying to his mommy but thats his problem not mine...im not a racist person but this double standard shit between blacks and whites is fucked up.

pappy

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2003, 10:35:29 PM »
u kno what tone,  enough of your self rightous bull shit.  you dont kno me so go fuck ya self.  an about the asian lady i remember sayin i felt bad about what i said an really regreted it.  an lets jus forget about how i was the only white kid in one of my classes to stick up for a spanish kid that they kept callin a spic.  go fuck ya self im done arguing with you