Author Topic: The word "Cracker"  (Read 581 times)

Don Breezio

Re:The word "Cracker"
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2003, 10:39:47 PM »
just to prove my point:

spick spick spick chink chink gook gook cracker cracker nigger jew jew wop wop MOTHERFUCKING HONKEY

and i bet the only thing in there that offended anyone was the word nigger  ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2003, 10:43:21 PM »
^^^ BAN HIM FOR SAYING NIGGER >:( >:(

;D

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2003, 10:44:54 PM »
u kno what tone,  enough of your self rightous bull shit.  you dont kno me so go fuck ya self.  an about the asian lady i remember sayin i felt bad about what i said an really regreted it.  an lets jus forget about how i was the only white kid in one of my classes to stick up for a spanish kid that they kept callin a spic.  go fuck ya self im done arguing with you

lol *applause for Tom*!!

ive heard white people accused of being racist say..."but ive had black friends..." before also. Im glad u felt BAD about what u said about tha asian lady. But feeling bad about it, doesnt matter...because youd do it again in a heartbeat. So how bad do u really feel?

Don Breezio

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2003, 10:46:27 PM »

;D

ROFL DO IT BAN MY WHITE HONKEY CRACKER ASS...OH SORRY....AFTER THAT POST I FORGOT...BAN MY WHITE HONKEY RACIST CRACKER ASS!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2003, 10:55:13 PM »
man what i think is fucked up is the fact that people try to justify using cracker, nigger, chink, gook, spick, spearchucker, or any other shit like that by saying "oh well one doesnt have as much impact"...you know why cracker doesnt piss us off? because we're over shit! nobody gives a fuck what happened 2 hundered years ago...if you really want people to stop using the word nigger maybe black people should stop using it so much...otherwise just quit giving a fuck...nobody cares when black people say cracker...we just shrug it off and say OK...either shut the fuck up and live with it (and quit justifying any racial slurs) or stop using it entirely...but whats the difference with someone calling me a cracker and me calling them a nigger or a gook...there isnt one...sure maybe the black guy will get all pissed off and run home crying to his mommy but thats his problem not mine...im not a racist person but this double standard shit between blacks and whites is fucked up.

why is this so hard to understand? Actually, its only hard to understand...for people who dont TRY to understand it. Im not justifying calling someone a "cracker". You guys know im half white. But, that doesnt mean i let my race stand in the way of common sense. Any racial slurr thrown around by white people in THIS country, has more impact then a racial slurr thrown AT them. Its the same way, women can call men anything...and it isnt taken as harsh, but men cant go back at women the same way...or its sexism. White males created this, social behavior with past actions (and present even), and now are mad cus they have to live with it. Thats such a childish mindset. Racist attitudes coming from the top...always have more impact then racist words coming from the bottom. Like i said, neither of u will understand it...cus u chose not to. Ignorance is bliss. But regardless, the president is still a white male, most likely youre governor, senator, or whatever...is a white male. Chances are at least 70% of the people making any decisions in your state, are white males...but yet it bothers u so much that the word "nigger" has more impact then the word "cracker". lol u gotta be kidding...

Casper

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2003, 10:56:42 PM »
just to prove my point:

spick spick spick chink chink gook gook cracker cracker nigger jew jew wop wop MOTHERFUCKING HONKEY

you do got a point there...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2003, 10:57:15 PM »

;D

ROFL DO IT BAN MY WHITE HONKEY CRACKER ASS...OH SORRY....AFTER THAT POST I FORGOT...BAN MY WHITE HONKEY RACIST CRACKER ASS!!!

damn...the definition of "useless post"^^

Don Breezio

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2003, 10:58:31 PM »
man what i think is fucked up is the fact that people try to justify using cracker, nigger, chink, gook, spick, spearchucker, or any other shit like that by saying "oh well one doesnt have as much impact"...you know why cracker doesnt piss us off? because we're over shit! nobody gives a fuck what happened 2 hundered years ago...if you really want people to stop using the word nigger maybe black people should stop using it so much...otherwise just quit giving a fuck...nobody cares when black people say cracker...we just shrug it off and say OK...either shut the fuck up and live with it (and quit justifying any racial slurs) or stop using it entirely...but whats the difference with someone calling me a cracker and me calling them a nigger or a gook...there isnt one...sure maybe the black guy will get all pissed off and run home crying to his mommy but thats his problem not mine...im not a racist person but this double standard shit between blacks and whites is fucked up.

why is this so hard to understand? Actually, its only hard to understand...for people who dont TRY to understand it. Im not justifying calling someone a "cracker". You guys know im half white. But, that doesnt mean i let my race stand in the way of common sense. Any racial slurr thrown around by white people in THIS country, has more impact then a racial slurr thrown AT them. Its the same way, women can call men anything...and it isnt taken as harsh, but men cant go back at women the same way...or its sexism. White males created this, social behavior with past actions (and present even), and now are mad cus they have to live with it. Thats such a childish mindset. Racist attitudes coming from the top...always have more impact then racist words coming from the bottom. Like i said, neither of u will understand it...cus u chose not to. Ignorance is bliss. But regardless, the president is still a white male, most likely youre governor, senator, or whatever...is a white male. Chances are at least 70% of the people making any decisions in your state, are white males...but yet it bothers u so much that the word "nigger" has more impact then the word "cracker". lol u gotta be kidding...

it doesnt bother me at all...what bothers me is the double standard...as i said in my post with nothing but racial slurs...the only people that get offended by racial slurs are black people...if they would just stop caring about it and do like the rest of us and shrug it off and not give a shit then the world would be a hell of a lot better.

Don Breezio

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2003, 11:00:14 PM »
just to prove my point:

exactly...i can call you a spick ag and you dont care do you? (im not trying to diss you this time im actually asking a serious question)...its just like if you called me cracker...neither of us care...but if we were to call say...ibo...a nigger we're racist bastards...

Casper

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2003, 11:03:26 PM »
just to prove my point:

exactly...i can call you a spick ag and you dont care do you? (im not trying to diss you this time im actually asking a serious question)...its just like if you called me cracker...neither of us care...but if we were to call say...ibo...a nigger we're racist bastards...

i know but for some reason IMO nigger sticks out likes its a meaner word idk it just feels wrong... i think the word nigger is overrated and mostly because the black ppl are the ones that made a big deal out of it... not to dissrespect any black ppl but thats my opinion...

Don Breezio

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2003, 11:08:04 PM »
just to prove my point:

i know but for some reason IMO nigger sticks out likes its a meaner word idk it just feels wrong... i think the word nigger is overrated and mostly because the black ppl are the ones that made a big deal out of it... not to dissrespect any black ppl but thats my opinion...

dont get me wrong im not saying its ok to get mad at a black dude and yell "fuck you nigger" or anything like that...im just saying if someone does do that theres no need to wet your huggies over it...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2003, 11:11:10 PM »

it doesnt bother me at all...what bothers me is the double standard...as i said in my post with nothing but racial slurs...the only people that get offended by racial slurs are black people...if they would just stop caring about it and do like the rest of us and shrug it off and not give a shit then the world would be a hell of a lot better.

im assuming youre black, for u to be able to say how black people should just not care about racial slurs lol. I know black people that dont, just like i know mexicans, asians, whatever...that dont. But like i said, in this country...being a minority is a far different experience then being a white male. And for Black people, its even more different then other minorities. Mexicans, can still identify with Mexico. Asians, can identify with whatever Asian country they come from. Middle Eastern people, can identify with the country they come from. White people...Black people...only can identify with America. Black Americans are no longer "African", just as White Americans arent "European". When the country turns its back on other minorities (as it has before), they still have something to identify with. When the country turns its back on Black Americans (as it has before), then what? They should just live with it. Thats the mindset u have. "Just deal with it". Everybody is equal (i dunno if agree or not, just my opinion)...so if one particular group is bothered by something...more then another group, dont u think theres more to it then just...theyre being too sensitive. If we are all equal, then theres no such thing as TOO sensitive, because we would ALL react the same way...in that situation. Correct? Put yourself in someone elses shoes before u judge. Its easy to say what OTHERS should do, whats hard is to realize that u would probably do the same.

Casper

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2003, 11:17:25 PM »
what i also dont get is why black ppl can call each other "niggaz" and then a white kid says it he gets his ass whooped... i mean they make it seem ok to say it... so if i got to one of my friends and go wuts up spic... and a white kid says wuts up spic can we kick his ass? and if a black person say wuts up cracker they didnt do shit wrong...

i got a story everybody sit down and listen

this was in 7th grade and we were talking about slavery and the teacher said back in the day nigger was a common word and they used it alot to degrade black ppl and the only reason its so bad now is because black ppl made a bigg deal about it and my best friend jamaal said so if it was the other way around would it be ok if i was a cop and said "pull over you cracker" and the teacher started bitching about how its different because whtie ppl wouldnt make a bigg deal about it i was like WTF??? im sure white ppl wouldnt want alot of black ppl calling them names either... but then i have noticed that white ppl dont really make a bigg deal about it but black ppl happen to make a big deal about it...

Don Breezio

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2003, 11:19:32 PM »

im assuming youre black, for u to be able to say how black people should just not care about racial slurs lol. I know black people that dont, just like i know mexicans, asians, whatever...that dont. But like i said, in this country...being a minority is a far different experience then being a white male. And for Black people, its even more different then other minorities. Mexicans, can still identify with Mexico. Asians, can identify with whatever Asian country they come from. Middle Eastern people, can identify with the country they come from. White people...Black people...only can identify with America. Black Americans are no longer "African", just as White Americans arent "European". When the country turns its back on other minorities (as it has before), they still have something to identify with. When the country turns its back on Black Americans (as it has before), then what? They should just live with it. Thats the mindset u have. "Just deal with it". Everybody is equal (i dunno if agree or not, just my opinion)...so if one particular group is bothered by something...more then another group, dont u think theres more to it then just...theyre being too sensitive. If we are all equal, then theres no such thing as TOO sensitive, because we would ALL react the same way...in that situation. Correct? Put yourself in someone elses shoes before u judge. Its easy to say what OTHERS should do, whats hard is to realize that u would probably do the same.

actually im white and im not judging im stating the facts...do you honestly think that jews and mexicans and whatnot have gon through less than black people...in this day & age they have all gone through the same shit...while there are racist white people there are racist blacks, racist mexicans, racist jews, racist arabs, racist smurfs, racist whatever the fuck else there are....and yet the only ones offended are the blacks..yes we are all equal...but getting all upset about it isnt showing equality very well now is it?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2003, 11:21:04 PM »

my best friend jamaal said so if it was the other way around would it be ok if i was a cop and said "pull over you cracker" and the teacher started bitching about how its different because whtie ppl wouldnt make a bigg deal about it

How ironic...  she says white people don't make a big deal about it, yet she starts bitching...  ???