Author Topic: The word "Cracker"  (Read 574 times)

Casper

Re:The word "Cracker"
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2003, 11:24:07 PM »

my best friend jamaal said so if it was the other way around would it be ok if i was a cop and said "pull over you cracker" and the teacher started bitching about how its different because whtie ppl wouldnt make a bigg deal about it

How ironic...  she says white people don't make a big deal about it, yet she starts bitching...  ???

it was a guy and if u know him he is really fucking stupid we all use to clown his ass... he use to give us false information and give us answers to shit and it would be wrong... he really was an idiot i havent seen his santa clause ass in a long time...i hope he is dead he is the reason i gto sent to altrenative  >:(

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2003, 11:36:07 PM »
man what i think is fucked up is the fact that people try to justify using cracker, nigger, chink, gook, spick, spearchucker, or any other shit like that by saying "oh well one doesnt have as much impact"...you know why cracker doesnt piss us off? because we're over shit! nobody gives a fuck what happened 2 hundered years ago...if you really want people to stop using the word nigger maybe black people should stop using it so much...otherwise just quit giving a fuck...nobody cares when black people say cracker...we just shrug it off and say OK...either shut the fuck up and live with it (and quit justifying any racial slurs) or stop using it entirely...but whats the difference with someone calling me a cracker and me calling them a nigger or a gook...there isnt one...sure maybe the black guy will get all pissed off and run home crying to his mommy but thats his problem not mine...im not a racist person but this double standard shit between blacks and whites is fucked up.

why is this so hard to understand? Actually, its only hard to understand...for people who dont TRY to understand it. Im not justifying calling someone a "cracker". You guys know im half white. But, that doesnt mean i let my race stand in the way of common sense. Any racial slurr thrown around by white people in THIS country, has more impact then a racial slurr thrown AT them. Its the same way, women can call men anything...and it isnt taken as harsh, but men cant go back at women the same way...or its sexism. White males created this, social behavior with past actions (and present even), and now are mad cus they have to live with it. Thats such a childish mindset. Racist attitudes coming from the top...always have more impact then racist words coming from the bottom. Like i said, neither of u will understand it...cus u chose not to. Ignorance is bliss. But regardless, the president is still a white male, most likely youre governor, senator, or whatever...is a white male. Chances are at least 70% of the people making any decisions in your state, are white males...but yet it bothers u so much that the word "nigger" has more impact then the word "cracker". lol u gotta be kidding...

it doesnt bother me at all...what bothers me is the double standard...as i said in my post with nothing but racial slurs...the only people that get offended by racial slurs are black people...if they would just stop caring about it and do like the rest of us and shrug it off and not give a shit then the world would be a hell of a lot better.

im assuming youre black, for u to be able to say how black people should just not care about racial slurs lol. I know black people that dont, just like i know mexicans, asians, whatever...that dont. But like i said, in this country...being a minority is a far different experience then being a white male. And for Black people, its even more different then other minorities. Mexicans, can still identify with Mexico. Asians, can identify with whatever Asian country they come from. Middle Eastern people, can identify with the country they come from. White people...Black people...only can identify with America. Black Americans are no longer "African", just as White Americans arent "European". When the country turns its back on other minorities (as it has before), they still have something to identify with. When the country turns its back on Black Americans (as it has before), then what? They should just live with it. Thats the mindset u have. "Just deal with it". Everybody is equal (i dunno if agree or not, just my opinion)...so if one particular group is bothered by something...more then another group, dont u think theres more to it then just...theyre being too sensitive. If we are all equal, then theres no such thing as TOO sensitive, because we would ALL react the same way...in that situation. Correct? Put yourself in someone elses shoes before u judge. Its easy to say what OTHERS should do, whats hard is to realize that u would probably do the same.

actually im white and im not judging im stating the facts...do you honestly think that jews and mexicans and whatnot have gon through less than black people...in this day & age they have all gone through the same shit...while there are racist white people there are racist blacks, racist mexicans, racist jews, racist arabs, racist smurfs, racist whatever the fuck else there are....and yet the only ones offended are the blacks..yes we are all equal...but getting all upset about it isnt showing equality very well now is it?

seperate facts from opinions...

its not a competition in general, but in THIS country...i do think blacks have gone through way more then Jews have lol. As for other minorities...i already explained the difference. U can read it again in case u missed it, i dont wanna repeat everything. As for equality, youre turning equality into a competition. Youre saying, no matter whos gone through more struggle in this country...we should just all be happy. The guy sleeping next to a dumpster on Christmas, should be just as possitive as the guy with a million dollars in his bank account. Sure its easy to say, but youre not in that boat. Being a white male in this country, is basically a priveledge. Until u understand that, youll always judge others who have it worse...by saying, "they SHOULD do this...".

Don Breezio

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2003, 11:40:11 PM »
90% of the time though if you're sleeping next to a dumpster on christmas is because of the choices you made...i would say yes that blacks have gone through more than jews...but they sure as hell havent gone through more than people from the middle east or mexico or hell even canada (we make fun of canadians for a lot)...im not talking about slavery im talking as far as prejudice and racism go...they've gone through just as much as we have...the only way the world will truly be equal is when people stop giving a fuck about words that mean nothing anymore and starting co-existing as humans...not as black people, white people, mexicans, etc...we are all people and thats how it should be.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2003, 11:52:16 PM »
90% of the time though if you're sleeping next to a dumpster on christmas is because of the choices you made...i would say yes that blacks have gone through more than jews...but they sure as hell havent gone through more than people from the middle east or mexico or hell even canada (we make fun of canadians for a lot)...im not talking about slavery im talking as far as prejudice and racism go...they've gone through just as much as we have...the only way the world will truly be equal is when people stop giving a fuck about words that mean nothing anymore and starting co-existing as humans...not as black people, white people, mexicans, etc...we are all people and thats how it should be.

sounds peachy...but the worlds not perfect, and u cant tell people wha to be offended by..and not be offended by. And youre still trying to make comparisons, that really sound crazy lol. I dont think anyone in THIS country, has had it worse them Black people...EXCEPT Native Americans. And the reason u dont hear much from them, is cus there hardly IS any more lol. I mean, it isnt like u can make slaves out of people for generations...then oppress them for years, and years, and years...and then think they should just all off a sudden have the same possitive outlook on the country, as the people who have been ontop the WHOLE time. Like i said, u would do the same in their shoes...unless u dont agree in that whole "equality" thing i was talkin about. And u wouldnt care for someone else to tell u what should and should not bother u.

Don Breezio

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2003, 11:59:50 PM »

sounds peachy...but the worlds not perfect, and u cant tell people wha to be offended by..and not be offended by. And youre still trying to make comparisons, that really sound crazy lol. I dont think anyone in THIS country, has had it worse them Black people...EXCEPT Native Americans. And the reason u dont hear much from them, is cus there hardly IS any more lol. I mean, it isnt like u can make slaves out of people for generations...then oppress them for years, and years, and years...and then think they should just all off a sudden have the same possitive outlook on the country, as the people who have been ontop the WHOLE time. Like i said, u would do the same in their shoes...unless u dont agree in that whole "equality" thing i was talkin about. And u wouldnt care for someone else to tell u what should and should not bother u.

you're misunderstanding my point...im not talking about black people in history...im talking about black people in the last 30 years or so...nobody on this board was a slave, nobody living was a slave in fact...and yet we still get blamed for that...i never made anyone a slave and yet i have to take this double standard bullshit because of some shit that happened 200 years ago...thats messed up. as far as the way different races have been treated over the last 30 years or so no, there is no difference among the races...we've all been treated the same. there is racism in all, there is a few people in each that make the whole race look bad...nobody has been a slave, i'd say nobody has been beatin for the color of their skin but thats not true...people have been...but not just one race...every race has had its share of violence against it. the kkk has become more or less obsolete so its not like black people have to worry about that. there really isnt shit for them to worry about anymore thats any different from us but yet you get some of them who think that the white man is the devil (like dead prez for example) because of some shit that happened 200 years ago...thats fucked up and i know you agree with me on that...you'd be crazy to disagree with that.

as for my comment on dead prez i would like to clarify that i enjoy their music but yes they are racist  ;)

pappy

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2003, 03:45:22 PM »
u kno what tone,  enough of your self rightous bull shit.  you dont kno me so go fuck ya self.  an about the asian lady i remember sayin i felt bad about what i said an really regreted it.  an lets jus forget about how i was the only white kid in one of my classes to stick up for a spanish kid that they kept callin a spic.  go fuck ya self im done arguing with you

lol *applause for Tom*!!

ive heard white people accused of being racist say..."but ive had black friends..." before also. Im glad u felt BAD about what u said about tha asian lady. But feeling bad about it, doesnt matter...because youd do it again in a heartbeat. So how bad do u really feel?

actually i wouldnt say it again an fuck you for sayin i would do it again in a heartbeat when u dont even kno me.  an the word chink.  You called me a racist for sayin it but its like the word cracker.  its a fucked up term to be using but it isnt on the same level as nigger but you dont make a big deal when the word cracker is used

AWS SS 88

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2003, 06:00:56 PM »
i get into a lot of your posts somehow tom lolol

Cuz you're a cracker

by your definition of a cracker,than yeah i guess i am

pappy

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2003, 07:12:42 PM »
my bad tone i made my last post b4 i could read ur pm.  i agree to your terms its all gravy lol