Author Topic: Fuck NY sports media  (Read 2316 times)

HBKid_Jr

Fuck NY sports media
« on: May 22, 2002, 08:27:56 AM »
Tha ny papers have started this big thing about mike piazza being gay.  Some guy from a gay magazine said he had an affair wit an east coast player.  Tha NY media target out piazza.  Tha thing that pisses me off is that they always do this shit 2 tha mets.  They never run anything negative about tha yankees.  I remember a few years ago when they said former mets catcher todd hundley was a alcholic.  They made a big fuckin deal about.  But a year later when they found out tha yankees outfielder shane spencer was an alcholic it was no big deal.  But when it comes to tha mets they always do this shit.  You know what suptin like this will do to piazza.  it will fuck wit his head an he will hit like shit.  Than it will affected tha whole team.  they'll see him not hittin an they wont hit an plus now they have to worry about if theres a gay guy in there clubhouse.  Tha mets season is over now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Youngster323

Re: Fuck NY sports media
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2002, 01:14:59 PM »
Fucken haters.  Just like the L.A papers, the Dodgers season was over in their eyes since they traded Sheffield away. and they are doin better than last year right now.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Re: Fuck NY sports media
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2002, 01:06:22 PM »
Tha ny papers have started this big thing about mike piazza being gay.  Some guy from a gay magazine said he had an affair wit an east coast player.  Tha NY media target out piazza.  Tha thing that pisses me off is that they always do this shit 2 tha mets.  They never run anything negative about tha yankees.  I remember a few years ago when they said former mets catcher todd hundley was a alcholic.  They made a big fuckin deal about.  But a year later when they found out tha yankees outfielder shane spencer was an alcholic it was no big deal.  But when it comes to tha mets they always do this shit.  You know what suptin like this will do to piazza.  it will fuck wit his head an he will hit like shit.  Than it will affected tha whole team.  they'll see him not hittin an they wont hit an plus now they have to worry about if theres a gay guy in there clubhouse.  Tha mets season is over now.

Haha..

Like Mike Piazza ISNT gay.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.