Author Topic: Food for thought... please read  (Read 809 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Food for thought... please read
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2003, 08:01:18 PM »
I have always considered myself to be the white Chuck D.
Almost a blasphemous comment.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2003, 08:01:35 PM »
really man,if you dont like how things are just leave,im so tired of hearing minorities bitch about every god damn thing its not even funny. go live in canada,maybe things up there will suit you better,because i along with many othe rpeople dont want some whining minorities in this country anymore.

and about the beatles comment,does it look like i post in the music sections of this board? obviously ive been at this board before,for a very long time,which is why i post here. is there a rule that says everything in our signature and avatar has to be centered around rap?

i'm not about quitting, I'm about uplifting my community, and trying to help others that were in my situation. I am an education major for a reason. I plan on going to my old neighborhood, and helping the kids there go to college, or at least allow them to believe in themselves. You are the type that would re locate the blacks that were fighting for their civil rights. Would you tell them to move to Canada. My family has lived in the same valley for hundreds and hundreds of years, long before white people came here. I still live in that valley, I ain't leaving. I'm sorry, I don't quit, I fight, and the best way to fight ignorence is education. So I'm trying to educate you with credible educated authors, who study these things. That way you know that there is a problem, so that when I am teaching, when my students go out into the world, you would be able to be understanding, instead of resentful.

As for the Beatles thing, I think that if you ain't here for this boards main reason, which is to connect with other westcoast hip-hop fans, that get the hell out, because I've been here since day one, and I am here to discuse hip-hop. I come here every so often, I key every so often, but I am here for westcoast hiphop news. I know there is no rules, but at least respect the culture, because people in the hip-hop culture also have been protesting about this shit too. As for me, I'm doing something about it. I mentor Latino youth in Minnesota after they come from Mexico, I walk the walk too.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2003, 08:06:52 PM »
I liked those articles.One day I would like to use the advantage of being White to help form a group which will bring together people of all races.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

AWS SS 88

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2003, 08:08:11 PM »
the beatles have done many things that rap music uses today,so just stfu about that BS

and yes i would move blacks out,i would move mexicans out too,because in my humble opinion they have created a not so comfortable environment in this country,and i would much rather live with my own kind.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2003, 08:27:55 PM »
the beatles have done many things that rap music uses today,so just stfu about that BS

and yes i would move blacks out,i would move mexicans out too,because in my humble opinion they have created a not so comfortable environment in this country,and i would much rather live with my own kind.

go invest in a island..... then you can live off the fat of the land for scraps of food and run from wild animals.... because in my humble opinion you serve no real purpose to this country... but that is in my own opinion...

AWS SS 88

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2003, 08:34:59 PM »
and you serve a purpose in this country? oh please tell me what purpose you serve,other than to mislead the countries youth with your lesbian antics lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2003, 08:39:01 PM »
and you serve a purpose in this country? oh please tell me what purpose you serve,other than to mislead the countries youth with your lesbian antics lol

This kid, just read the damn articles, look at truth, and stop being a dick, are my Native ass will have you deported. (feels weird going down to an ignorent person's level.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2003, 08:42:18 PM »
what do the articles have to do with what we are discussing now? we're talking about what is considered racism,and how youre lesbian sister serves no purpose in the country.

hurray for white privilage i guess

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2003, 08:43:30 PM »
then go

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2003, 08:46:34 PM »
what do the articles have to do with what we are discussing now? we're talking about what is considered racism,and how youre lesbian sister serves no purpose in the country.

After I posted the articles... I want people to read about real topics. Not stupit beef that you have. If you want to have beef... go to anywhere goes. I want to try and discuse white privilage and racism, that is why I made the thread.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2003, 08:49:29 PM »

Not stupit beef that you have. If you want to have beef... go to anywhere goes. I want to try and discuse white privilage and racism, that is why I made the thread.

stupit? discuse?

we have been discussing those things,and i have come to te conclusion that all minorities in the US bitch and cry at least 1/3 of their life because they are slackers and use this kind of shit as a scapegoat

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2003, 08:51:24 PM »
I serve a great purpose to this country... I do work for the catholic church. teaching children about god love and grace..... I plan on having a grip of brown children. to flood the schools with more minorities ... and also going to college to be a well educated women with an establish mind ... what is your purpose of this county? To serve non-American views ... in fact they are views of Hitler ... who is an emery to America ... and men who lost there lives trying to defeat him in battle ... to bad people like you.. give good white people a bad name.. If I was overseer I would have declared you a disgrace. and booted you along time ago

AWS SS 88

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2003, 08:54:29 PM »
I serve a great purpose to this country... I do work for the catholic church. teaching children about god love and grace..... I plan on having a grip of brown children.

ill pay you to not have any children.

lol@god

HEIL HITLER!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2003, 08:55:33 PM »
I serve a great purpose to this country... I do work for the catholic church. teaching children about god love and grace..... I plan on having a grip of brown children.

ill pay you to not have any children.

lol@god

HEIL HITLER!
i say make more minority babies! heil to the brown people

AWS SS 88

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2003, 08:57:47 PM »
i am a full supporter of minority abortion