Author Topic: Food for thought... please read  (Read 777 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Food for thought... please read
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2003, 07:15:49 PM »
Instead of posting stupid ass articles that you mindlessly accept as fact, why don't you start thinking for yourself?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2003, 07:37:37 PM »
Instead of posting stupid ass articles that you mindlessly accept as fact, why don't you start thinking for yourself?

I do... infact why more than I post articles. But I want you to see that in fact I have prof, and studies done my people to prove my point. I feel as if being a college educated Mexican-American in one of the best colleges in the nation is not good enough for you. It's like I have to post educated white people's work to get through to you. Shit, what do I have to do, post what a former conservative turn activist against racism has to say. I mean, I feel as if no matter what, you don't want to hear the other side, you want to stay close to it. I will listen. I understand why white America would be mad. I know about it, I listen to it, I am force feed it because it's around me 24/7. I chose the college I'm in because I would finally be around people that are just like you, and it's true, most of this college is white people (92%), rich and Republican. I live with you, because an education from this university proves that I can be just as smart as a person of privilage. (not white, because not every white person gets excepted to this school, but most here are rich and went to prep schools) In order to have a respect opinion in this country, I have to surround myself with the other side, and I don't mind, because I plan on moving other Latinos up. People of my area, I want to help, and that's a lot of different races I might add. But you don't seem to respect my opinion, even though I worked hard for many years studying, reading, living the experience, taking the classes, and talking to people that have a different opinion than mind, and taking what they have to say in account. But no matter what, no matter how much I try, and no matter what I say, and how I say it, people like you, people that don't want to hear it, wouldn't listen. So instead of using my own voice, I sight others, and not everyone I sight I agree with. BUT, I will say that I respect their opinions. I respect a Pat Buchanan, because his worked hard, and I may not agree, but his earned his place, same with a Collin Powell, same with a George H.W. Bush Sr. But it seems that no matter how much I work, I can't be respected because to you, I'm a liberal, Mexican-American male from poor backgrounds that would agree with United States values and Patroitism. Well I say this to you, was it not Thomas Jefferson that said
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
This government has violated these rights many times over, and today ignore the problem. We have a democracy, so if this is the case, we can over turn the government with our votes, and it is the right of the people to do so. I just don't pull stupit shit out my ass, I look up what I'm mad at, I read the articles, look at both sides, and depending on my life, with is as a Mexican-American male who grew up in a very liberal part of California, I then think for myself, and come up with an opinion. If that is not good enough for you, then I ask you, what more do I need to do for you to listen to me?

Casper

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2003, 09:59:32 PM »
LMAO@ Sub Z

damn pink you really are a whore... why would you want so many kids and make mexicans look worse?? dont here in TX in most counties we have the most teenage pregnancy, and alot of kids bieng born... too alot of other raceist ppl we are known as a bunch of brown ppl that just make babies and flea into the country... you and idiot i swear... have kids with m dogg so they be retarded and hopefully die at birth...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2003, 11:20:27 PM »

Same can be said for Engel

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2003, 04:10:49 AM »
LMAO@ Sub Z

damn pink you really are a whore... why would you want so many kids and make mexicans look worse?? dont here in TX in most counties we have the most teenage pregnancy, and alot of kids bieng born... too alot of other raceist ppl we are known as a bunch of brown ppl that just make babies and flea into the country... you and idiot i swear... have kids with m dogg so they be retarded and hopefully die at birth...

i am not a teenager.. i am already a 21 year old women... i make my own choices in my life.. and if i choose to get married to a mexican/chicano man... and plan out having children with him... that is my choice... that is something that i choose for myself...

so dont waist your time responding to me.. because your the only puto here...

Casper

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2003, 10:10:42 PM »
LMAO@ Sub Z

i am not a teenager.. i am already a 21 year old women... i make my own choices in my life.. and if i choose to get married to a mexican/chicano man... and plan out having children with him... that is my choice... that is something that i choose for myself...

ok you do that and become a whore... its your life

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2003, 08:01:37 AM »
LMAO@ Sub Z

you are an idiot.... net gangsta... and i notice something... why do you spend hours at a time at the WCC and almost all your post are about me??? do you have no life what to ever?

Casper

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2003, 02:45:14 PM »
LMAO@ Sub Z

you are an idiot.... net gangsta... and i notice something... why do you spend hours at a time at the WCC and almost all your post are about me??? do you have no life what to ever?

if you look at the time on my posts there at night rarely on daytimes this is like the only time i have posted during the day because unlike you and many others i do have a life... so go to church and tech kids how to be whores like you...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2003, 08:01:00 PM »
LMAO@ Sub Z

if you look at the time on my posts there at night rarely on daytimes this is like the only time i have posted during the day because unlike you and many others i do have a life... so go to church and tech kids how to be whores like you...
you dont have a life gangsta... the net is your life.. thats why you are up in everyone business.. you have to hold down the net gangsta.... before someone trys to get crazy up in here internet game....

damn you so gangsta.... to be reppin the WCC... damn i want to be just like you!

::)

stop wasting my time little boy.. with you posting 24/7...

Casper

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2003, 09:05:31 PM »
OMFG i hvent fucking net banged since like a year already so get over it that shit dont faze me...

plus like i said its 11 o clock ill probaly be posting all night because i dont post during the day because unlike your dyke ugly fat ass i have a life instead of fucking people i meet over the internet... you meet guys to fuck over the internet if i fuck somebody its gonna be people i know in real life so who is the one without a life? but now that you are lesbian its ok im sure u will find you a woman or you can go have abunch of other slutty kids with your brother and hopefully they die at a very young age... i wont bother you no more you seem to be really upset about it im sorry for makeing you cry... ill go on with my life and you go on with your and let a guy rape you again  ::) which im sure never happend...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2003, 09:15:07 PM »
OMFG i hvent fucking net banged since like a year already so get over it that shit dont faze me...

plus like i said its 11 o clock ill probaly be posting all night because i dont post during the day because unlike your dyke ugly fat ass i have a life instead of fucking people i meet over the internet... you meet guys to fuck over the internet if i fuck somebody its gonna be people i know in real life so who is the one without a life? but now that you are lesbian its ok im sure u will find you a woman or you can go have abunch of other slutty kids with your brother and hopefully they die at a very young age... i wont bother you no more you seem to be really upset about it im sorry for makeing you cry... ill go on with my life and you go on with your and let a guy rape you again  ::) which im sure never happend...

what ever net G.... go ahead a rep the online gangsta....

Casper

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2003, 09:17:13 PM »
is that all u gonna say? if im a internet gangsta your an internet whore...