Author Topic: REQUEST: Unreleased Eazy-E tracks ??  (Read 464 times)

Eazy-E RuthlessG

REQUEST: Unreleased Eazy-E tracks ??
« on: September 03, 2003, 07:18:54 PM »
 ???
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 08:26:31 PM by LiL Fame »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:REQUEST: Unreleased Eazy-E tracks ??
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 11:54:53 PM »
???

I don't know if they actually exist, but supposedly he's got one with Guns N Roses and a song I've always heard rumors of called "Everything I love".

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 07:49:14 PM »
i'm curious to hear that track with Gunz-N-Roses, not that i'ma fan of them but that would be one interesting collab

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2003, 11:55:20 PM »
i'm curious to hear that track with Gunz-N-Roses, not that i'ma fan of them but that would be one interesting collab

Probably just rumors, but I just remembered that I heard the title to that track is "Yellow Brick Road 2 Compton".

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 12:03:21 AM »
Slash confirmed it that they did a sng with Eazy-E thats unreleased.... theres supposedly a OG of Thug Luv by Eazy... theres a Cube Diss.. a song with MC Ren... theres a few others but i gotta mind block now