Author Topic: The word kike  (Read 131 times)

pappy

The word kike
« on: October 22, 2003, 08:42:49 PM »
How that word doesnt hold the same weight as the word nigger.  if you ask me the jews have been through just as more if not more than blacks have through out history.  so why if we use the slang kike for a jew its aint no big deal.  but even if you call some dirt bag black guy.... say its one that sells drugs an say hes a nigger your a racist

Trauma-san

Re:The word kike
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 08:59:48 PM »
We know the answer to it, Tom; like I say, racism is racism no matter who it's directed at, but black people for some reason don't believe that, they only think it's racism when it's a black guy getting offended.  

Casper

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 09:41:42 PM »
because like i said most (not all) black people make big deals about it... but props to the ones that dont 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 02:04:12 PM »
I think that word is just as bad as the word "Nigger". I punched some guy in the face for saying that.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Casper

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 10:03:38 PM »
I think that word is just as bad as the word "Nigger". I punched some guy in the face for saying that.

you punched a guy for saying "nigger" but i bet u wouldnt if he said "cracker" why do you stick up for blacks so much if your white? and its just a question dont get pist...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2003, 12:52:03 PM »

you punched a guy for saying "nigger" but i bet u wouldnt if he said "cracker" why do you stick up for blacks so much if your white? and its just a question dont get pist...

Read the post correctly. I punched a guy in the face for saying "Kike", I said that word was as bad as "Nigger" IMO. I wouldn't get pissed at the word Cracker because I don't think it's a racial slur, it's used to insult racist/ignorant Whites. I don't just stick up for Blacks, I've stuck up for a Jew, an Asian and a Native American before. I just hate racism/prejudice in general.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris