Author Topic: Cee-Lo - "I'll Be Around" produced by Timbaland  (Read 151 times)

West Coast Veteran

Cee-Lo - "I'll Be Around" produced by Timbaland
« on: October 24, 2003, 08:06:30 AM »
This is a new song off Cee-Lo's next album due next February :'( (Primo, Neptunes and Timbo are listed producers).

Timbo laced Cee with a tight beat and you know Cee is arguably the illest lyricist in the South so you know he came correct.

Hopefully this next album will be 80-90% "Hip Hop" cause although his last album was good for a soul record I would love to hear Cee do a strictly hip hop album cause he's capable of making a solo classic since he already has two with his group.

http://www.motowngrafix.com/Music/Ceelo-Ill_Be_Around_(VLS)_(Produced_By_Timberland)-2003-POiSE/

Don Breezio

Re:Cee-Lo - "I'll Be Around" produced by Timbaland
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 11:54:30 AM »
This is a new song off Cee-Lo's next album due next February :'( (Primo, Neptunes and Timbo are listed producers).

Timbo laced Cee with a tight beat and you know Cee is arguably the illest lyricist in the South so you know he came correct.

Hopefully this next album will be 80-90% "Hip Hop" cause although his last album was good for a soul record I would love to hear Cee do a strictly hip hop album cause he's capable of making a solo classic since he already has two with his group.

http://www.motowngrafix.com/Music/Ceelo-Ill_Be_Around_(VLS)_(Produced_By_Timberland)-2003-POiSE/

he needs to do more dope ass verses like the one he dropped on Get Up Get Out

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 01:18:24 PM »
it's not droppin til february now???
that fuckin sucks.

c-lo is arguably one of the most talented cats in the game. he wrote and produced his entire debut album. He can sing like a mutha and rap like no otha.

I agree his verse on git up git out is great and so is every other verse he drops.
he does sing on his debut more than he raps, but when he raps, AIN'T NOBODY FUCKIN WITH HIM. if you don't have his album download the song "damn" he'll make you realize how weak 95% of the rap game is compared to him.

as far as the new album isn't it supposed to be called "cee-lo green and the soul machine" or somethin? If i remember right he said this album was gonna be more rap and he was going to reach out to other producers (as proven by westcoastvet). He also said that he wanted to get Eminem to make an appearance. this was all a while back so who knows what will happen. peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 05:18:38 PM »
Cee Lo is off the hook.  This song is alright, nothing mindblowing, but I'm sure his album will be.  Git Up Get out, I love that song.  My favorite part is when Big Gipp(I think?) goes "I hear a voice in my head" and you hear Cee Lo whispering "You gotta get up, get out and get sometthinnnnnn"

LOL

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2003, 01:41:40 AM »
Cee Lo is off the hook.  This song is alright, nothing mindblowing, but I'm sure his album will be.  Git Up Get out, I love that song.  My favorite part is when Big Gipp(I think?) goes "I hear a voice in my head" and you hear Cee Lo whispering "You gotta get up, get out and get sometthinnnnnn"

LOL

Agree 100%