Author Topic: Malaysia Apologizes for "misunderstanding" Over Statement That Jews Run World  (Read 519 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Malaysia Apologizes for "misunderstanding" Over Statement That Jews Run Wor
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2003, 08:21:28 AM »
World Leaders influenced by local Jewish lobbyists have run out to condemn Mahathir Mohameds comments, but again the question is not "Is Mahathir Mohamed a racist", the question is, are these comments true. And the answer is yes. Engle, you know Im no alias who will agree with any comment. But I can prove Mahathir Mohameds remarks. What is there to argue? That Jews are not in control of the world media? they have not set the blueprint for modern banking institutions? Are you tellin me they DONT fight their wars by proxy? Are you tellin me Marxism was NOT founded by Jews? I can prove Mahathir Mohameds remarks. Unfortunately in this day and age, people are not equal and we live in such a world. Dont condemn the man for speaking the truth, condemn the situation behind those remarks.

*stands up and gives Mahathir Mohamed a standing ovation*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2003, 08:55:55 AM »
Listen, I agree with you.

In fact, I made a call to my local FBI office and they told me they are sending out 2 field agents to try and figure this whole mess out. Their names are agents Mulder and Scully and they work for a under-funded division of the FBI called the X-files. This Mulder guy loves a good conspiracy and seemed happy to try and investigate this "Jewish plan for world domination".  

So far he's infiltrated a secret meeting with all the local Jewish leaders and he told me that their plans to take over the world are much further along than any of us expected! In fact, They've put a special chemical in the water of the middle east to make Arabs extremely racist thus furthering the Jewish agenda! He then told me how these local Jewish leaders laughed and laughed at how they were controlling nearly every aspect of the world, from the power companies to the price of wine! Seriously, from here on out, when you see something wrong with the world, instead of looking at the real cause of the problem, Agent Mulder told me that you can just blame the "international Jewsih conspiracy" and be on your merry way.

Suicide bomers? Jews fault.
Power outages? Ditto
George Bush? Guess who's fault!
Price of Gasoline? Jews.
High taxes? Yep!
Poor Economy? Key part of the Jewish Agenda!

Seriously, you're no better than a KKK member. Keep your racist bullshit and scapegoating to yourself.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2003, 06:57:56 AM »
How am I racist? And how dare you compare me to some inbred piece of shit? Im not standing here before you blaming the "Jews" for my problems, or for the problems of the corrupt, inefficient Islamic world. All Im sayin, is I agree with Mahathir Mohameds comments, these comments can be proven, and I dont mean no disrespect by these views, but this is the climate we live in, I have no choice but to report the truth.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2003, 09:05:05 PM »
Like I said in my previous post, I think Tech is the biggest Anti-Semite in WCC history...PeACe

AWS SS 88

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2003, 09:24:34 PM »
Like I said in my previous post, I think Tech is the biggest Anti-Semite in WCC history...PeACe

:o.................. :(

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2003, 09:42:26 PM »

:o.................. :(

Don't be sad Sub-Z, I'm sure NIK just forgot about you; we all know you're #1. :D

AWS SS 88

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2003, 09:57:35 PM »
thanks,that makes me feel a lot better

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2003, 01:58:32 AM »

Okay prove to me that these accusations are false:

1. US has had a soft corner for jews rite since the end of the second world was where they fought for the liberation of hte jews against Hitler

2. US supports the state of Israel blindly just because it is stronger and possess nuclear weapons and the US is scared of opposing it

3. US is thinking out its middle east policy keeping the State of Israel as the cornerstone and is forgetting all the other Arab Nations

4. The Christian dominated US GOVT. is supporting the JEWish state of ISrael AGAINST the MUSLIM state of Palestine... WHICH is in itself a BLATANT RACIST POLICY...

and it makes me wonder why the US citizens feel that Racism is BAD and DIRTY... ::)