Author Topic: Only in California...  (Read 366 times)

Trauma-san

Only in California...
« on: October 24, 2003, 09:51:54 PM »

... Does a man with his house on fire carry tanks of water OUTSIDE.  

Casper

Re:Only in California...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 10:05:36 PM »
lmao  :D what a kunal thing to do...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 01:08:31 AM »

Rancho Cucamunga for you. The most materialistic part of the Inland Empire. Though 4 homes were actually lost. I hope the fire don't spread east, 'cause that's home. :-\

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 01:24:57 AM »

Rancho Cucamunga for you. The most materialistic part of the Inland Empire. Though 4 homes were actually lost. I hope the fire don't spread east, 'cause that's home. :-\

it is probably some little creature of God's thats the man really cares about... people love there pets

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2003, 02:36:22 AM »
.....Where Niggaz pull heat
and run up on ya

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2003, 06:22:59 AM »
Fuck a pet.  No firetruck in sight.  I've got a 10 gallon tank? SHIT, Trauma the firefighter would be born, I'd be soakin shit down, then I'd probably move next door and work on theirs after I succeeded in single handedly saving a 400,000 dollar house.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2003, 11:02:11 AM »
Fuck a pet.  No firetruck in sight.  I've got a 10 gallon tank? SHIT, Trauma the firefighter would be born, I'd be soakin shit down, then I'd probably move next door and work on theirs after I succeeded in single handedly saving a 400,000 dollar house.  

Oh with that absurd frame of mind no wonder you think Reagen single handedly defeated communism. I see there is a reason for your nonsense bullshit posts You're either an idiot, or just trying your hardest to be one.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2003, 11:27:35 AM »
his house is not on fire he just has to evacuate the house cuz of the thick smoke from the near by fire so he saved his fish.. nothing wrong with that ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2003, 11:31:15 AM »
his house is not on fire he just has to evacuate the house cuz of the thick smoke from the near by fire so he saved his fish.. nothing wrong with that ::)

It's Trauma man; get used to retarded shit like this

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2003, 06:20:24 PM »

Look!!! He let it get away from him.  Damn, shoulda put more water on the walls.  

The bitch is running from his house being on fire.  NOT A MAN.  How is it retarded to fight a fire?  
« Last Edit: October 25, 2003, 06:50:46 PM by Trauma »

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2003, 05:59:42 PM »

i know exactly how that man feels.... when you have to evacuate you got to get shit and leave.... we had time to get two bags of clothes.. my dad's fire arms.. two boxes of pictures.. and the computer... during this whole time.. the only thing you can think about it.. this being the last time you'll  walk into you home... so you want to take what you can... BECUASE IT IS YOURS! we had to get what we could within a 10 minutes spand.... we were the first area to evacuate... the fire started... and about an hour later.. it was time to get the hell out... then.. my dad came home... and thats when we got what we could.. there was fire all around us... but we wanted to get my dad's fire arms before anything... because what if the house doesnt catch fire... and there was lotters.. and there was... you dont want people walking around with them.. because then you are responsible for what happens to them.. and we didnt feeel bad about doing that either.. because there were another people who packed there fire arms first....thing.. for that reason the lotters.. then pictures.. because they are not replacable.. then you clothes.. because you need them.. and i just packed what i could.. they were all dirty clothes.. but it didnt matter at the time... it was so bad... we couldnt even see inside the house without flash lights.. the smoke was that black.. and it was around 1130..when it was just too unbarable... we went to highland.. and around midnight saturday night early sunday morning.. we had to evacuated there....at the 3 hour... meaning we had 3 hours.. before the fire reach his place... it has just been a hellish weekend.. and the air quality is not good right now.. we are wearing mask.. to keep the smoke dust out of our lungs well cleaning the smoke damage stuff...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2003, 07:52:58 PM by lil bullet aka Pink »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2003, 07:52:45 PM »
Yeah... man... I wish I could be home with you guys. I've been getting news updates when I can. I was trippin' trying to figure out what was going on. I understand too, 'cause I was like, I wonder what they saved, 'cause I know that's dad's hard earn stuff. But then again Trauma was the one starting this thread, and he is the one that things Reagan beat the Commies, and George Bush is the greatest president since Lincon, so who knows.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2003, 07:58:24 PM »
Yeah... man... I wish I could be home with you guys. I've been getting news updates when I can. I was trippin' trying to figure out what was going on. I understand too, 'cause I was like, I wonder what they saved, 'cause I know that's dad's hard earn stuff. But then again Trauma was the one starting this thread, and he is the one that things Reagan beat the Commies, and George Bush is the greatest president since Lincon, so who knows.

i am just glad i have a house to come back too... because it freakin ate.. del-rosa up... then alot of house behind us.. gotten eaten too.. it was just a mad house sunday.. it happen too quick.. i evacuated first.. then i went down the the baseball card shop.. since i know the owner... Then he allowed me to use his phone to try to get hold of dad... then thats when we went back.. to the house to get his guns... because i know dad wouldnt havent been comfrontable leaving them there... we just had minutes to get in and out... lucky nothing happen to the place.. but it was all we could think about..untill dad and uncle ed.. decided to sneak back.. to the area.. and see if this place was still standing... man it was hell.... all i could do... is want to go home...  :'(

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2003, 12:40:17 PM »

it is probably some little creature of God's thats the man really cares about... people love there pets

or weed...

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2003, 12:47:03 PM »
Why would firearms be top of your list? Would they not be the least important thing in your house? I didnt realise...does everyone in american actually have guns??? thats real weird to me, coming from a country where there has been violence for years, noone has guns, not even the police. Why are they considered so important?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK