Author Topic: I DARE YOU TO SAY THIS IS COINCIDENCE  (Read 153 times)

Trauma-san

I DARE YOU TO SAY THIS IS COINCIDENCE
« on: October 24, 2003, 09:54:06 PM »
I don't know what this means, but come on.  I'm always showing you guys signs, and you always say it's a coincidence.  How do you explain this one?

Lightning strikes Gibson's 'Christ'

ROME, Italy -- Actor Jim Caviezel, who plays Jesus in Mel Gibson's controversial film "The Passion of Christ" was struck by lightning during shooting.

Caviezel was uninjured, but a producer described how he saw smoke coming from the actor's ear.

An assistant director on the film, Jan Michelini, was also hit -- for the second time in a few months.

The first time, a lightning fork struck his umbrella during filming on top of a hill near Matera in Italy, causing light burns to the tips of his fingers, VLife, a supplement to Variety publications said in its October issue.

A few months later the second strike happened, a few hours from Rome.

Michelini was again carrying an umbrella, and standing next to Caviezel on top of a hill, the magazine said.

Both were hit, with the main bolt striking Caviezel while one of its forks hit Michelini's umbrella. Neither were hurt.

The film, which is spoken in Latin and Aramaic, has come in for criticism from some religious leaders. It portrays the last hours of Jesus, but some Jewish and Roman Catholic groups are concerned the film will fuel anti-Semitism.

Casper

Re:I DARE YOU TO SAY THIS IS COINCIDENCE
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 10:03:24 PM »
what a cuwinkydink lmao jk

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2003, 01:56:42 AM »

Well.. ANOTHER CO-INCIDENCE

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2003, 01:58:13 AM »
its a coincidence

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2003, 02:35:14 AM »
THIS IS COINCIDENCE

word.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2003, 04:07:05 AM »
It's only a sign for those who wish to see it as such
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

hypnotic

• Lil Geezy
  • TO LIVE & DIE IN LA
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2003, 01:34:39 PM »

The first time, a lightning fork struck his umbrella during filming on top of a hill near Matera in Italy, causing light burns to the tips of his fingers, VLife, a supplement to Variety publications said in its October issue.

A few months later the second strike happened, a few hours from Rome.

Michelini was again carrying an umbrella, and standing next to Caviezel on top of a hill, the magazine said.

Both were hit, with the main bolt striking Caviezel while one of its forks hit Michelini's umbrella. Neither were hurt.

Its proof that some people are just stupid.  We don't have many thunderstorms in Cali but most people still know you don't stand outside especially with a umbrella in one.  And for it to happen 2X proves that some people just don't learn from their mistakes. Whoever this Michelini guy is he is a dumbass