Author Topic: Bubba Sparxxx- Deliverence  (Read 980 times)

Casper

Bubba Sparxxx- Deliverence
« on: October 24, 2003, 10:19:15 PM »
can anybody review this please?

Don Breezio

Re:Bubba Sparxxx- Deliverence
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2003, 01:29:29 AM »
1. Intro - 0/5...gay, boring, etc...

2. Jimmy Mathis - I dont normally like this hillbilly shit but this song is really good...4/5

3.Comin' Round - very good song...one of my favorites from the album 4.5/5

4. She Tried - my 2nd favorite from album...all about his ex-girl "Betty" and how he cheated on her with her cousin "Joy"...5/5

5. Nowhere (feat. Kylie Dean) - my favorite from album, intro & song are off the hook...one of the best songs of 2003 imo. 10/5  ;D

6.Overcome - great song...uses a marching band as the beat...new style and it sounds great 5/5

7. warrent interlude - 0/5...interludes suck balls

8. warrent - not a big stand out track 3/5

9. new south - again not a big stand out 3/5

10. deliverance - one of the best singles of 03...5/5

11. hootnanny - good song...not as good as people were saying but its decent 4/5

12.Take  A Load Off - not a stand out 3/5

13.Like It Or Not - not a stand out 3/5

14.My Tone - not a stand out 3/5

15. Back In da mud - good song...again not as good as it was made out to be but one of the better tracks of the cd 4/5

overall i enjoyed this cd a lot and i would recommend it to anybody...bubba sparxxx really matured with this album...he came so wack on his first flop album...this one is a hot album though overall rated 4/5

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2003, 02:26:54 PM »
i'ma check this album out...probably download it and then if i'm impressed ill buy it cause i wasted 24.99 on his forst outing, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2003, 09:37:23 PM »
i'ma check this album out...probably download it and then if i'm impressed ill buy it cause i wasted 24.99 on his forst outing, peace.

much better than the first...i hated the first one and loved this one...a little advice though...you probably wont like it right away...i didnt...give it 3 or 4 listens and you'll start to really like it.

kickflip

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2003, 10:24:23 PM »
i got it for 9.99 at best buy every night i listen to an whole album tonight it will be this one...