Author Topic: Anyone ever...  (Read 368 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Anyone ever...
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2003, 12:25:34 AM »
steal his car n crash it thru his house

That's slick. You'll never get caught.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2003, 12:26:56 AM »
thats y u wear balaclava's and black clothes before u steal the car

kick ass album

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2003, 01:00:44 AM »
thats y u wear balaclava's and black clothes before u steal the car

Yes, and once you're inside, nobody will attempt to see what's going on. They'll just wait for you to make your way out of the rubble and leave. And obviously if you steal the car from the front of his house, he's home. Australians can be so dumb.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2003, 01:17:35 AM »
your the dumb one for taking what i said so seriously

kick ass album

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2003, 01:27:47 AM »
your the dumb one for taking what i said so seriously

Are you saying you don't take this board serious? You don't deserve to be here then. Seer ban HIM!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2003, 01:34:22 AM »
lol

kick ass album

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2003, 07:54:06 AM »
what u do is go to an auto store and buy 'instant bondo" it will come in a can premixed..Tis stuff is used for auto body repair. So up to the car real late night put the bondo all over the place on is paint ,cover up the keyholes. do whatever with it cuz this stuff will harden up to be like heavy plastc and will surely ruin the dudes car.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2003, 11:06:22 AM »
what u do is go to an auto store and buy 'instant bondo" it will come in a can premixed..Tis stuff is used for auto body repair. So up to the car real late night put the bondo all over the place on is paint ,cover up the keyholes. do whatever with it cuz this stuff will harden up to be like heavy plastc and will surely ruin the dudes car.

haahahahah, man thats priceless. I gotta get some of that, that would be so funny
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2003, 11:19:38 AM »
also looking for other ways cause I think that his parents would just have to pay for stuff to the car, which I don't want to make his parents pay for anything cause they're nice.

Lady Scarface

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2003, 11:23:51 AM »
slash tires??
no, and i dont think i would ever slash anyones tyres cuz:

1. tyres aint cheep
2. i would be pissed off if someone did it to my tyres !!  >:(

We Fly High

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2003, 12:00:54 PM »
slashin the tires just makes another situation. if the fool stole 140 dollars from you, why dont you go approach him and get your money back. if you slahs his tires, its just like he stole money from you to pay for his tires, so in effect ur paying for his new tires, so no win. you gotta get your money back, and fuck him over , thats what counts.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2003, 04:25:44 PM »
umm...he has super expensive tires on his probe, but like I said I dunno if there just gonna throw it away cause he hit a deer...We might just slash the back tires on the back of his truck that he uses to get to work and use that bonding stuff to fill in the key holes and stuff. And believe me when I say confrontation is gonna get me no where. I don't really care about the money anymore it was 140 (CDN incase you thought otherwise). Thanks to the peeps who responded to my question.

Lady Scarface

budsmokeronly

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2003, 06:01:04 PM »
Really man don't do it, it's dumb.  How the hell are you gonna benefit from it?  it isn't gonna do anything good for you.  It's not gonna improve your life.   At the very very best, you slash his tires, get away with it, and he has to buy new ones.  Thats the very best possible situation.  What if you get caught?  Now its gonna cost you even more money.  I've never slashed a tire before, but I can bet you that if really isn't that easy to stick a knife into tires.  Man if you really  want to get him back then just kick his ass.  Remember, Violence solves everything.