Author Topic: Best Basketballer Ever  (Read 674 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: Best Basketballer Ever
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2002, 09:00:51 PM »
PG - Steve Kerr
SG - Jud Buchler
SF - Michael Cooper
PF - Oli Miller
C - Greg Ostertag

LMAO. That was funny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2002, 09:07:39 PM »
PG - Steve Kerr
SG - Jud Buchler
SF - Michael Cooper
PF - Oli Miller
C - Greg Ostertag

lolol wheres Manute Bol and George Muresan, id throw in Jack Haley (horrible fukin player, and even worse as a commentator)?!?

ay wait...Coop and Steve Kerr werent that bad. Good role playerz.

S.G.V.

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2002, 07:55:45 AM »

lolol wheres Manute Bol and George Muresan, id throw in Jack Haley (horrible fukin player, and even worse as a commentator)?!?

ay wait...Coop and Steve Kerr werent that bad. Good role playerz.

manute bol is the greatest english speaker ever, muresan is 2nd...lol....but manute bol could block like a mother...and muresan...well...hes muresan...not much to say...jack haley is a god!....lol...bill wenington is bad ass too...i smell hall of famer..lol...damn this shit is making me laugh...all the shitty players!!....yea cooper was ok...i just thought he always sucked cuz every year hed do apperances at my junior high....kerr was alright but he was never anything special....but i couldnt think of a point guard worse than him....

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2002, 07:29:22 PM »
PG: Jason Kidd
SG:Tracy McGrady
C: Shaquille O'neal (of course) ;D
SF: Vince Carter
PF: Ben Wallace (best rebounder next to Rodman)
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2002, 09:47:28 AM »
JORDAN!! thats all you need ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 08:47:16 PM »
Point Guard - Magic Johnson
Shooting Guard - Michael Jordan
Center - Shaq
Power Foraward - Tim Duncan
Small Foarwars - Larry Bird

relpace Shaq with Russell and this is indeed the best team ever
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 08:55:31 PM »
pick ur starting line up of the best players EVER...

2 guards

2 forwards

1 center

Point Guard - Magic Johnson
Shooting Guard - Michael Jordan
Center - Shaq
Power Foraward - Tim Duncan
Small Foarwars - Larry Bird

hahaha this jew is a flip flop ass fake ass fan. first the nicca is on the celtics dicc talkin about he hopes they win the title, and then he admits that jordan is the best shooting guard/player ever. plus he knew shaq was the top center ever, but once his hero, bitch ass diva kobe cried, he changed up.

now all of a sudden this nicca is a kobe dicryder and tries to act lke jordan aint shiet. what a fake ass fan. make up yo mind jewwie.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 11:08:25 PM »
^This was 2002, moron...Shaq in his prime, far removed from a huge downfall, and Kobe not even close to his prime...Take my dicc outya mouth, succa.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 08:33:41 AM »
^This was 2002, moron...Shaq in his prime, far removed from a huge downfall, and Kobe not even close to his prime...Take my dicc outya mouth, succa.

thats funny because now you say Kareem > shaq

but before you were saying Shaq was your best center EVER, when the Lakers were all gravy

;D
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

'EclipZe

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
magic-jordan-kg-wilt chamberlain-kemp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 10:06:05 AM »

but before you were saying Shaq was your best center EVER, when the Lakers were all gravy

;D

Shaq, in his prime, was fixing to be the greatest center of all time...I never thought he would only be in his prime for 2-3 years.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 10:08:15 AM »

;D

Shaq, in his prime, was fixing to be the greatest center of all time...I never thought he would only be in his prime for 2-3 years.

excuses excuses excuses.

you thought Shaq was the BEST center EVER (as the description of the thread indicated)

even though Bill Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem were all way up on him in career accomplishments to that point.

now ofcourse Shaq has added another title and thousands of points and rebounds alter, he can comprae to them alot better

at that time though, 2002 or whenever, i don't know if you can say that without being a homer.

glad you didn't say Kobe though :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »

;D

excuses excuses excuses.

you thought Shaq was the BEST center EVER (as the description of the thread indicated)

even though Bill Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem were all way up on him in career accomplishments to that point.

now ofcourse Shaq has added another title and thousands of points and rebounds alter, he can comprae to them alot better

at that time though, 2002 or whenever, i don't know if you can say that without being a homer.

glad you didn't say Kobe though :D

Again, Crack, follow me...In 2002, I thought he still had MVP awards and championship trophies in his future. I really did think he'd stay with the Lakers and catch up to Kareem. Shaq, with a strong work ethic, coulda been the best player EVER...I didn't know he'd end his career on such a rapid decline...If you don't get that then you seriously need help.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 11:16:04 AM »
HACK PLEASE GET SOME HELP! IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT NOW_I_KNOW BASES HIS STATEMENTS ON FUTURE SPECULATION THEN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP! HE THOUGHT SHAQ WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER, JUST LIKE HE THINKS KOBE IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN JORDAN!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD HACK! ITS ABOUT FUTURE SPECULATION NOT UP TO DATE SHIT!