Author Topic: Best Basketballer Ever  (Read 670 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Best Basketballer Ever
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 11:22:52 AM »
HACK PLEASE GET SOME HELP! IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT NOW_I_KNOW BASES HIS STATEMENTS ON FUTURE SPECULATION THEN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP! HE THOUGHT SHAQ WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER, JUST LIKE HE THINKS KOBE IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN JORDAN!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD HACK! ITS ABOUT FUTURE SPECULATION NOT UP TO DATE SHIT!

You still don't get it...LOL. If Shaq woulda continued on the pace he was on, then he woulda been the greatest center ever. Sorta like if Kobe continues on pace, he'll be the greatest 2guard ever. If Kobe all of a sudden rapidly declines when he turns 30 the way Shaq did, then he obviously would be below Jordan...Shaq's stock in 2002>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq's stock in 2008. Get it?

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 11:28:56 AM »
HACK PLEASE GET SOME HELP! IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT NOW_I_KNOW BASES HIS STATEMENTS ON FUTURE SPECULATION THEN YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP! HE THOUGHT SHAQ WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER, JUST LIKE HE THINKS KOBE IS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN JORDAN!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD HACK! ITS ABOUT FUTURE SPECULATION NOT UP TO DATE SHIT!

You still don't get it...LOL. If Shaq woulda continued on the pace he was on, then he woulda been the greatest center ever. Sorta like if Kobe continues on pace, he'll be the greatest 2guard ever. If Kobe all of a sudden rapidly declines when he turns 30 the way Shaq did, then he obviously would be below Jordan...Shaq's stock in 2002>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaq's stock in 2008. Get it?

YES BUT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT POSTING THE GREATEST PLAYER AT EACH POSITION, NOT WHO YOU EXPECT TO BE THE GREATEST IN THE FUTURE. EITHER YOU DIDNT GET THAT, OR YOU REALLY THOUGHT SHAQ WAS THE GREATEST BUT YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND WHEN HIM AND YOUR GOD STARTED FEUDING.

LOL NOW WE HAVE IT AGAIN - KOBE WILL BE THE GREATEST 2GUARD. HE ISNT YET PEOPLE. HE ADMITS HE'S BASING HIS SHIT ON FUTURE SPECULATION. THIS GUY IS A JOKE. "KOBE IS THE BEST. STOP BRINGING UP ACCOMPLISHMENTS GODDAMMIT! IM BASING IT ON SHIT HE MAY ACCOMPLISH IN THE FUTURE!! YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE FUTURE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN DETERMINING WHO THE BEST EVER IS!!" LMAO

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 11:33:14 AM »

nigga its about common sense.  shaq was FAR from comparable to Russell, Wilt etc. at that point in time

now he is because hes at the end f his career, whatever he does from here on out is just bonus stat padding
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

nigga its about common sense.  shaq was FAR from comparable to Russell, Wilt etc. at that point in time

now he is because hes at the end f his career, whatever he does from here on out is just bonus stat padding

I KNOW  :)
HES THE IDIOT THAT BASED IT ON SPECULATION ABOUT THE FUTURE!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 11:51:12 AM »

YES BUT THE THREAD WAS ABOUT POSTING THE GREATEST PLAYER AT EACH POSITION, NOT WHO YOU EXPECT TO BE THE GREATEST IN THE FUTURE. EITHER YOU DIDNT GET THAT, OR YOU REALLY THOUGHT SHAQ WAS THE GREATEST BUT YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND WHEN HIM AND YOUR GOD STARTED FEUDING.

LOL NOW WE HAVE IT AGAIN - KOBE WILL BE THE GREATEST 2GUARD. HE ISNT YET PEOPLE. HE ADMITS HE'S BASING HIS SHIT ON FUTURE SPECULATION. THIS GUY IS A JOKE. "KOBE IS THE BEST. STOP BRINGING UP ACCOMPLISHMENTS GODDAMMIT! IM BASING IT ON SHIT HE MAY ACCOMPLISH IN THE FUTURE!! YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE FUTURE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN DETERMINING WHO THE BEST EVER IS!!" LMAO

Do you really need me to break it down for your alias this much? Shaq, on top of his game, is as good as Kareem on top of his game...Unfortunately for him, Shaq's reign lasted a very short amount of time, while Kareem dominated for almost 20 years. With Kobe, right now, he's as good (if not better than) Jordan was when he was on top of his game. But if Kobe retired TODAY, Jordan would clearly be the greater overall athlete. How long your reign lasts and how much you've accomplished factors into where you rank players...if I rank an active player, though, I consider mainly his current skill level. Once that player proves he couldn't stay on track and could only perform at that level for an insignificant amount of time, then he's gone down on my list ala Shaq...Pay attention and stop making stupid assumptions. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

I KNOW  :)
HES THE IDIOT THAT BASED IT ON SPECULATION ABOUT THE FUTURE!

No...you're just slow.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 01:33:33 PM »
^ummm, we're talking about best basketball players ever, not personal preference.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »
basing things on speculation = gay
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 03:38:41 PM »
LOL...your new name is slowy.

Rapid decline=stock decreases. There's help out there for people like you.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »
you're a fanboy

i'm a realist

bill russell > wilt > hakeem > shaq > kareem

real talk