Author Topic: .: - MIRC-THREAD v. 5.0 - :.  (Read 32892 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:.: THE MIRC-THREAD v3.0 :. (Now also for advanced users!!)
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2003, 02:24:21 PM »
^^thx, ima try that

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re::- MIRC-THREAD v3.0 -: (Now also for more advanced users)
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2003, 04:45:12 PM »
How do I download the Full Version of mIRC?  They only have a trial version that lasts about 30 days on that site
i got version 6.02 i downloaded it from their site it said 30 days but i have never had to pay...

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2003, 05:06:10 PM »
Can, someone help me?  I got it installed and all but I'm not able to download music  :'(

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2003, 05:24:47 PM »
Can, someone help me?  I got it installed and all but I'm not able to download music  :'(

What's the problem?  
Are you in a channel?  
Do you know what bots or F-servers are?  Do you see them?

Jome's guide is pretty damn good and explains everything.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:.::. MIRC-THREAD v3.0 .::. (Now also for advanced users!!)
« Reply #154 on: July 03, 2003, 08:51:13 AM »
Thanks Man.
I got a question thouhgh...
I downloaded "G-Unit Rap City Freestyle" from #hiphop-central, and theres a problem with it. When I went to unzip it, it said that I didnt have the proper program to open the file. So I opened winzip and I unzipped it some how. After unzippin it into its new folder, it still said that something was missing and the file couldnt be opened. I then opened winamp, and played it. I have no clue what the fuck is wrong with it. You could deffinitly hear 50's voice, but you couldnt hear what he was saying. It got really high pitched, and then it would speed up and slow down...Its real fucked up. Im guessing that there is a problem with the file that was sent to be because on my WinAmp player it shows that its 1 track, but its 40 minutes long.

Did this ever happen to you?

Jome

« Reply #155 on: July 03, 2003, 08:52:51 PM »
Thanks Man.
I got a question thouhgh...
I downloaded "G-Unit Rap City Freestyle" from #hiphop-central, and theres a problem with it. When I went to unzip it, it said that I didnt have the proper program to open the file. So I opened winzip and I unzipped it some how. After unzippin it into its new folder, it still said that something was missing and the file couldnt be opened. I then opened winamp, and played it. I have no clue what the fuck is wrong with it. You could deffinitly hear 50's voice, but you couldnt hear what he was saying. It got really high pitched, and then it would speed up and slow down...Its real fucked up. Im guessing that there is a problem with the file that was sent to be because on my WinAmp player it shows that its 1 track, but its 40 minutes long.

Did this ever happen to you?

You downloaded this:
65M   50 cent and g unit freestyle on rap city tHaCuBe svcd 2003 kvz

Tells me that it's a video-file.. lol
You need Windows Media Player or another Media Player to play it.. Winamp will just fuck it up.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #156 on: July 04, 2003, 09:06:20 AM »
recently i always get this message '-irc.easynews.com- *** Notice -- You need to install identd to use this server... If you have ident installed, visit our web site for other ideas.
-' when I try to connect and sometimes it takes like 10 minutes till it finally connects.. do i really have to install 'identd' and what is it..?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #157 on: July 04, 2003, 12:30:45 PM »
I get connected then after a minute, it automatically disconnects me... >:(

It says "you seem to be having trouble connecting to an IRC server"

then

"unable to connect to IRC server"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 12:37:22 PM by Krimson »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2003, 02:12:43 PM »
Closing Link: Krimson[Krimson@4.33.195.134] (Excess Flood)
-

That's what it says now...then I keep gettin disconnected....anyone know what the problem is?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #159 on: July 07, 2003, 05:30:00 AM »
Closing Link: Krimson[Krimson@4.33.195.134] (Excess Flood)
-

That's what it says now...then I keep gettin disconnected....anyone know what the problem is?

TRy using a different server...what prog u running or addons / protection etc

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2003, 05:36:16 AM »
recently i always get this message '-irc.easynews.com- *** Notice -- You need to install identd to use this server... If you have ident installed, visit our web site for other ideas.
-' when I try to connect and sometimes it takes like 10 minutes till it finally connects.. do i really have to install 'identd' and what is it..?

Well identd is something you have on mirc anyway its in the options tab just under lcal info tab at the top...

...its used more on dalnet servers because your have to register your nick and ident to keep it...kinda like a fingerprint if noone gets your codes that is...

...i have identd filled because some servers request this when connecting...

my options are: enable identd server is checked...next is my own user id (my nick)..
..most of us will be running unix systems...and the port will auto fill itself...i always have "shown identd requests" , "enable only when connecting" and use id from email address" ticked (although my mail shown is not real...better that way on irc.

Anyway if you have a set up like this bro then you wont have a problem...

...some servers get lagged and thats why ya cant always connect first time...simple soloution...just skip onto the next one at perhaps a different default port..

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2003, 12:38:26 PM »
Well identd is something you have on mirc anyway its in the options tab just under lcal info tab at the top...

...its used more on dalnet servers because your have to register your nick and ident to keep it...kinda like a fingerprint if noone gets your codes that is...

...i have identd filled because some servers request this when connecting...

my options are: enable identd server is checked...next is my own user id (my nick)..
..most of us will be running unix systems...and the port will auto fill itself...i always have "shown identd requests" , "enable only when connecting" and use id from email address" ticked (although my mail shown is not real...better that way on irc.

Anyway if you have a set up like this bro then you wont have a problem...

...some servers get lagged and thats why ya cant always connect first time...simple soloution...just skip onto the next one at perhaps a different default port..

aight, thx alot.. shit's pretty confusing sometimes

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2003, 04:11:23 AM »
No probs..one of the best way to get to know irc is to play eith it and look at the code...quite simplistic really...to see what it calls for and what it does

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #163 on: July 11, 2003, 06:51:59 PM »
ANOTHER FUCKING PROBLEM  ::)

I have been downloadin Summer Jam X from #dark-xdcc on Shockerz, and I was almost done with the download.I just went in there to finish up on the download.....and it says (Bad Key). So im guessing I need a password. How do I get a password??

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2003, 10:42:58 AM »
You cant...

...have to either look for exactly the same release and package size

or

wait until (if) the channel reopens

this happens sometimes if a channel is being "cleaned" or if they have been subject to hackers / abuse...put it on lock down so noone can get in for now...if they setting up perhaps a new bot-net or even if the channel has been taken over (worst case)

so either hunt or wait ;)