Author Topic: .: - MIRC-THREAD v. 5.0 - :.  (Read 32896 times)

Soopahigh

Re:.::. MIRC-THREAD v3.0 .::. (Now also for advanced users!!)
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2003, 09:12:22 AM »
i used to go to #olschoolrap a few month ago...but now it says i need a pass....can someone hook me up ?

thanx.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2003, 09:14:10 AM »
If you got a question make sure its different to any have been answered before on here...read 2 comments up to find yer problem, one comment up for the answer bro

pZ

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2003, 04:10:16 PM »
i am in mixtape godz and i cant get any ones list? how do i get them?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2003, 09:21:15 AM »
i used to go to #olschoolrap a few month ago...but now it says i need a pass....can someone hook me up ?

thanx.
it went down because people wouldn't shut the fuck up about it..that was the greatest chan but thanks to the people who kept posting about it on message boards it went private so they wouldn't get busted..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2003, 07:14:03 PM »

thanx.
it went down because people wouldn't shut the fuck up about it..that was the greatest chan but thanks to the people who kept posting about it on message boards it went private so they wouldn't get busted..

Get busted ??
Wtf you mean..? :D

I have yet to see a channel "get busted"..
More likely they got so big that the bots couldn't handle all the traffic.
Or somebody didn't like them getting "too big", and tried to take over.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:.::. THE MIRC-THREAD v3.0 .::.
« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2003, 10:12:45 AM »
Its a combination of the both..

..ive known a few people to get busted, primarily the major players who distribute to mp3 channels and ripping groups.

Said that dalnet which was the founder of the mp3 sharing scene really..most chans shut down since i left...alot got busted by the fbi :(

It can happen (& does)
i know people who were busted by their isp for the amount of traffic...these people were reported to the fbi after their traffic & content was monitored.

Some are still on the scene but are not "seen" by many users.

Don Seer

« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2003, 02:57:46 PM »
yeah shit aint been the same since that FBI shit went down... people are getting secretive... groups got crazy security procedures in place now.

things are getting ripped later even though they might have stuff for ages because they've got to be sure it cant be traced back.. all that kinda thing.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2003, 06:13:00 AM »
Exactly..

..peoples gotta protect themselves and what they have set up...

...it was always thought that thru irc nothing could be done...about 1 year 1/2 ago that all changed...and so did the structure of ripping / releasing etc

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2003, 11:36:06 AM »
i remember when u could get an album a month in advance or even earlier. now its like a week at the most.
servers on irc will turn out like those p2p programs if people keep posting channels and group names on the end of releases. its bad enough the feds already watch efnet.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2003, 10:11:18 PM »
i remember when u could get an album a month in advance or even earlier. now its like a week at the most.
servers on irc will turn out like those p2p programs if people keep posting channels and group names on the end of releases. its bad enough the feds already watch efnet.

So you want the album ripped a MONTH (!!) before the actual release ??  :-\
Now THAT would kill album-sales.. I'm more than happy with a week or two before the release.. so that you won't get tired of it before you BUY the actual album.

Group-names is no secret, they can find 50 group-names on Kazaa in 5 minutes..

MelFunk

• Lil Geezy
  • Killa Killa!!!!
« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2003, 03:18:04 AM »
Hey what the fuk is irc@prison.net? How do I keep from getting here? Mirc is real fuked up...lol.
Fuk haterz and keep downing em Heinekins

Jome

« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2003, 03:23:08 AM »
Hey what the fuk is irc@prison.net? How do I keep from getting here? Mirc is real fuked up...lol.

Try changing servers..
Go into OPTIONS, find CONNECT, and change servers.. since you're in U.S. I would suggest Cali, N.Y. or something close.. some servers will disconnect you all the time.
And maybe Berkeley have a built in sensor for when people are somewhere they shouldn't be.. lol

MelFunk

• Lil Geezy
  • Killa Killa!!!!
« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2003, 04:14:39 AM »
lol.. is dat supposed to be funny biatch!!!! shit that's funked up mane.

Thanks for the advice and I'ma try to stay out of West Coast COnnection seeing that you called the Berkeley popo on me or was that a joke too ??? lol... you a prankster man. Fukin Jome giving his father dome. Peace anglo

Jome

« Reply #178 on: August 20, 2003, 03:37:02 PM »
lol.. is dat supposed to be funny biatch!!!! shit that's funked up mane.

Thanks for the advice and I'ma try to stay out of West Coast COnnection seeing that you called the Berkeley popo on me or was that a joke too ??? lol... you a prankster man. Fukin Jome giving his father dome. Peace anglo

WTF, I'm trying to help you, and you acting all up... ???

The IP-adress is no secret, everybody on mIRC can see your adress..
This is how it looks:
[6:22am] funksteez (Quiksta@uva-123-84.Reshall.Berkeley.EDU) has joined. «16 people»
[6:22am] funksteez «Quiksta@uva-123-84.Reshall.Berkeley.EDU» has Quit iRC (Banned: AutoAbuseDetection)

And the Berkeley-thing is no joke at all, some schools and companys have firewalls and mechanisms to keep students out of certain websites, Kazaa, mIRC, and other P2P-programs.  
That's why some people can't view WCC and diff. newspapers, online magazines and stuff like that from work.

Btw: Do you really think I would call long distance call to the States..  ::)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2003, 03:38:33 PM by LiL Fame »

MelFunk

• Lil Geezy
  • Killa Killa!!!!
« Reply #179 on: August 20, 2003, 03:59:09 PM »
LOL...my bad homie... I'm a newbie. So if i use a new york server then my phone bill is gonna skyrocket? Fuk! >:(... Thanks for the heads up dawg. You should update this thread. ;D