Author Topic: .: - MIRC-THREAD v. 5.0 - :.  (Read 32890 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:.:|:. the MIRC-THREAD v. 4.1 .:|:.
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2004, 08:27:29 AM »
what's with all the networks u can't chose on IRC Network.. I searched for alotta shit (like the aftermathmusic mixtape) and there's none of EFnet and the others like..

Display Offline Bots:   Yes No  Sort By:   Network Date Transfer Slots  
irc2.Clockworkbear.org [Clockworkbear]
 [XDCC]-E77 on #XDCC Slots: N/A  Queues: 16/20  Max KB: 98.3  Updated: 10 minutes ago  

#7 106 MB 125 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR
 [XDCC]-E20 on #XDCC Slots: 0/2  Queues: 12/20  Max KB: 97  Updated: 3 minutes ago  

#5 106 MB 19 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR
 [XDCC]-E55 on #XDCC Slots: N/A  Queues: 19/20  Max KB: 93.3  Updated: 10 minutes ago  

#7 106 MB 19 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR
irc.emule-project.net [Emule-Project]
 [OCS-XX-450] on #ocs Slots: 1/2  Queues: N/A  Max KB: 17.4  Updated: 1739 minutes ago  

#3 106 MB 2 Gets ~~{~MP3~]~~ VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR.rar
 [OCS-HS-005] on #ocs Slots: 19/20  Queues: N/A  Max KB: 572.6  Updated: 0 minutes ago  

#6 106 MB 59 Gets *Mp3* VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR.rar
#6 106 MB 59 Gets *Mp3* VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR.rar
 [OCS-XX-450] on #ocs Slots: 1/2  Queues: N/A  Max KB: 17.4  Updated: 1739 minutes ago  

#3 106 MB 2 Gets ~~{~MP3~]~~ VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR.rar
irc.clockworkbear.org [KozaNet]
 [XDCC]-E55 on #xdcc Slots: N/A  Queues: 18/20  Max KB: 93.3  Updated: 425 minutes ago  

#7 106 MB 18 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR
 [XDCC]-E20 on #xdcc Slots: 0/2  Queues: 13/20  Max KB: 97  Updated: 419 minutes ago  

#5 106 MB 19 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR
 [XDCC]-E77 on #xdcc Slots: N/A  Queues: 7/20  Max KB: 98.3  Updated: 426 minutes ago  

#7 106 MB 125 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR
irc.phallen.net [phallen]
 sin[mzc]-18 on #sin.music Slots: 0/2  Queues: 5/20  Max KB: 966.9  Updated: 1156 minutes ago  

#9 106 MB 44 Gets VA-AftermathMusic.com_Mixape_Hosted_by_DJ_L-Gee-2004-CR.tar

..Clockworkbear, etc ain't available, is there any way to manually type a network to connect with?

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2004, 08:31:16 PM »
You think this is legit/works?

<RMZ-053> Tired of waiting in long queues? Use this T00l to trick xdcc servers into sending your request instantly!! www.l0tus.net/xdcc.hack.v3.exe
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Don Seer

« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2004, 12:48:12 PM »
no! probably a virus..

crunkinyoass01

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #228 on: February 25, 2004, 11:42:28 AM »
ok whenever i try to get into a chat like outlawzmp3z or mixtapegodz{im tryin to get into eather one} i double click on mirc and goto servers and i used to just click on a random one and then log into it and type in outlawzmp3z under the mirc favorites thing when it comes up and it doesnt let me go in it says well i just double clicked on the efnet new jersey server and it said unable to join channel{need correct key}so what im tryin to figure out is how do you exactly get into these rooms like can someone tell me how to do it right step by step cuz whenever i do it it eather puts me in the room and im the only one in there and i gotta @ by my name or it says somethin about invaild channel name or somethin  

ok i just read that you need to be invited there or somethin but how do you get invited
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 03:09:32 PM by crunkinyoass01 »

dpgc21

• Lil Geezy
  • U Know What Im Thrown Up
« Reply #229 on: February 29, 2004, 06:33:43 AM »
I got a question???  How do I join a channel that needs a key or invite?  I want to join #outlawzmp3z and I need a correct key??? Can someone help me out. Thanxz in advance.
You Got To Love L.A!!!

The Rises In The east But Sets In WEST!!!!!

jayo_felony

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2004, 12:04:10 PM »
yeah fuck how do i enter urban-videos or hiphop-videos?

it says i need a key...

i want a video clips channel, not only music...

Bomb-A®

« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2004, 11:08:14 PM »
how do i download from #nuttermp3z. they dont have bots. im confused.

peace

phoneix66

• 'G'
  • "The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2004, 03:36:35 PM »
Does anybody know any channels for music videos (hiphop)?
or rare/live hiphop songs...
The Legendary Roots Crew
http://www.theroots.com

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #233 on: April 16, 2004, 11:56:07 AM »
Hey Im a newbie like a motherfucker and Ive fallowed the directions very closely and after days of fucking with it I got it to finally work .... or so I thought .It says accepting file then it always says connection failed in the  box that shows your progress. Ive got my shit set up just how you mentioned . what am I doing wrong??? Help!!!!!

Jome

« Reply #234 on: April 16, 2004, 09:01:34 PM »
Hey Im a newbie like a motherfucker and Ive fallowed the directions very closely and after days of fucking with it I got it to finally work .... or so I thought .It says accepting file then it always says connection failed in the  box that shows your progress. Ive got my shit set up just how you mentioned . what am I doing wrong??? Help!!!!!

Could be that the bot or yourself have a firewall, or other connection issues.
Happens to me some times too, even without a firewall.. but that's internet..  :-\

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #235 on: April 16, 2004, 09:57:11 PM »
I came to the conclusion it was the bot. I was attempting to get that dpg last of the pound, and it would'nt work but then I tried to get that new knocturnal and it came in real quik. I've been struggling trying to get that d- 12 and a few others but my connection speed keeps lagging and it cuts me off!! what can I do about this because most of the time this is the problem I have!! I just started using mirc today and Im really only comfortable using bots. do you have any bot exclusive channels where I could find some unreleased dre or some rare snoop or dj quik. on  #bay2LA there are a bunch of tight ass  songs and albums but I try to query the bot to recieve the file and nothing happens. Am I right when I assume I'm trying to get a file from a server thats thats not a bot?

Jome

« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2004, 10:57:04 PM »
I came to the conclusion it was the bot. I was attempting to get that dpg last of the pound, and it would'nt work but then I tried to get that new knocturnal and it came in real quik. I've been struggling trying to get that d- 12 and a few others but my connection speed keeps lagging and it cuts me off!! what can I do about this because most of the time this is the problem I have!! I just started using mirc today and Im really only comfortable using bots. do you have any bot exclusive channels where I could find some unreleased dre or some rare snoop or dj quik. on  #bay2LA there are a bunch of tight ass  songs and albums but I try to query the bot to recieve the file and nothing happens. Am I right when I assume I'm trying to get a file from a server thats thats not a bot?

If you have a slow line:

ERROR:
If your Download cuts off because your speed is too low:

Some people don't like that people with below a certain speed download from them.
I got cable myself, and believe me.. it's irritating as hell to wait 10 hours for some dude to download "Nellyville",
when you're desperately trying to get the latest Gangstarr release or sumthin...

You have another thing called "F serve" or File server.. that's not a bot.
Read the guide for info on how to download from them..

Rare shit: Either look in F serves, or ask in a channel and ask for specific stuff..
E.g. don't ask: "Hey anybody got some rare Deathrow or DJ Quik"
That usually won't get you answers, but ask for a specific track, and people might have it and send..

Jome

« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2004, 08:51:46 PM »
NEW SECTION:

To join multiple servers on startup:

Go into DCCAssist OPTIONS: Hit "Networks", and under "All" you select the networks you want to join on startup, and hit the ">" sign to add them to the right window.
In the screenshot you will see 6 different networks added to the "use at startup" at the right side of the screen.
Check "Use at startup", then APPLY and OK.

View screenshot:

Now, go into "PERFORM" under regular mIRC OPTIONS:
Under "All servers", type this in the box: /server -m
Enable/check "Enable perform on connect"

Screenshot:

And then hit the "Add"-button, and add the same servers you added in DCCAssist options, and the different /join-commands for each network.

Screenshot from EFNet join-commands:

Screenshot from CRITEN join-commands:

Just do the same with other networks, and do /join-commands on the channels you want to join.

kiriako

• Lil Geezy
Re:.:|:. the MIRC-THREAD v. 4.2 .:|:.
« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2004, 11:17:03 PM »
Someone hook us up with the #olschoolrap key. i used to go in all the time but now its like gettin into the pentagon. if u dont want to make it public, send it privately to me or something. please.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:.:|:. the MIRC-THREAD v. 4.2 .:|:.
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2004, 08:43:50 PM »
Damn...I'm tryna get this shit to work but it keeps saying "set your client to receive the transer". I tried following the instructions but it still wasn't working.