Author Topic: There are 2 Islams?  (Read 585 times)

Eidolon_Ravi

Re:There are 2 Islams?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2003, 10:48:15 PM »
http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0919/p12s2-woeu.html

Here's another one

good fast work Sandyboy.. they both were *Eye-Openers*

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 11:04:23 PM »
Ok, Can you show me what happend after he said that?

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2003, 06:54:36 AM »
Good to see a proper discussion (the first half at least)

Id have to agree that while religion may be an ingredient in these crimes, I think circumstances are more important.

For instance in N.Ireland, it is often said it is Catholics vs Protestants, but in reality the war has nothing to do with the religion itself, just the actions and evil deeds done to the people by "members" oif that religion. Like if a catholic killed a protestant, that protestants family may grow up to hate catholics, but it has nothing to do with their beliefs as such, more to do with what a certain catholic did to them. Of course, some will interpret, or misinterpret things to help there cause and i think that is what engelwood was getting at when talking of the Hadith. Good to see youir educating yourself on the subject, good example to us all.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2003, 11:04:43 AM »
lol@this thread

Then there are two versions of Christians in the world the peaceful Christians and then the KKK.  ;) ;D There are extremist in every religion  :)
Hey Shit-head. Did you read anything I wrote? Go fuck yourself. I'm gonna kill you and your whole famliy.  8)

Knock down my karma and then shoot yourself.

There are two Islams  ;D stop posting stupid shit.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2003, 02:40:01 PM »
Ok, Can you show me what happend after he said that?

Bush realized his mistake and how dumb he is, so he took back what he said.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2003, 05:16:55 AM »

Okay, according to the Quran, back in the 700s, Mohammed  went up a mountain and stayed there for 40 days.
I actually believe this was in 610 AD. I believe Mohammed lived from 570-632.
It further specifies that Jews, Christians, Muslims, and any offshoot branches (anyone who's monotheistic, believes in the End Days, and is sincere in their worship of God) are ALL Children of God, and should not fight at all.

Too bad Christians aren't really monotheistic, they preach it but practice polytheism.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris