Author Topic: .  (Read 390 times)

Smooth

Re:just got three ozs of powderkeef, pure thc.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2003, 09:20:22 PM »
Yeah resin is beyond last resort for me... back in the day the ODD time if there was nothin around... but never again... that shit's nasty...

and for the people tht rip bongs, do you usually rip them in one? cause around here he all rip big bongs in one... but Ive heard of alot of fools that hit it and pass it around and shit
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2003, 10:32:49 PM »
ive grown accustomed to rip the thing in one hit, it was a etiquette that i developed when living in san luis obispo. i had never heard or even attempted to do it while living in Mendocino before. i used to always just pack large ass bowls and pass them around, but when i moved down, i was so surprised that people never passed it,they just smoked their own weed. but as time progresses, i like doing this way better. cos you're smoking exactly what you paid for, and nothing less or more.

plus one of the best benefits of doing one hitters, is that the weed is always green and the hit is always fresh. i hate it when people pass me half burnt bowls now. it tastes so shitty, that most of the times i just pass up the hit and pack my own.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2003, 11:22:02 PM »
plus one of the best benefits of doing one hitters, is that the weed is always green and the hit is always fresh. i hate it when people pass me half burnt bowls now. it tastes so shitty, that most of the times i just pass up the hit and pack my own.

I used to have a prob with the taste but after smoking for like 2 weeks non stop I stopped tasting it after the hit so I don't really care.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2003, 11:23:59 PM »
Yeah resin is beyond last resort for me... back in the day the ODD time if there was nothin around... but never again... that shit's nasty...

and for the people tht rip bongs, do you usually rip them in one? cause around here he all rip big bongs in one... but Ive heard of alot of fools that hit it and pass it around and shit

Naw resin is that bad sticky shit thats left after you've had all the good stuff...i dont do it... only thing we puts on cigarettes etc is oil...
and to answer your question yes bongs are made to rip in one..but if ya got a bong thats 3 ft high / 6 ft high then thats obviously made to share :)

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2003, 06:58:54 PM »
ive grown accustomed to rip the thing in one hit, it was a etiquette that i developed when living in long beach. i had never heard or even attempted to do it while living in the bay before. i used to always just pack large ass bowls and pass them around, but when i moved down, i was so surprised that people never passed it,they just smoked their own weed. but as time progresses, i like doing this way better. cos you're smoking exactly what you paid for, and nothing less or more.
i also had to do single rips when i was smokin at home, like if you can rip the whole bowl, and suck the entire cherry down the bong, then no lingering smoke comes outta the bowl, and you can just blow out all the smoke out the window, and your room doesnt smell. a year of doing this solidified my habits of loading up one hitters, instead of large bowls. plus one of the best benefits of doing one hitters, is that the weed is always green and the hit is always fresh. i hate it when people pass me half burnt bowls now. it tastes so shitty, that most of the times i just pass up the hit and pack my own.

yeah that's tight... one hitter's is how we do em... rippin the cherry thru in one...

and your right about the half burnt bowls man... that shit can taste hella stale...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

PoTek

• Lil Geezy
  • 9-1-1 its a emergency cowards tried to murder me
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2003, 07:02:24 PM »
damn pure crystal shit..who needs weed when you got that shit
lucky bastard..must of cost a pretty penny
PoTek aka. A-pex

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2003, 05:08:58 PM »

word up.

and 3 oz of keif is fuckin crazy.  that is fuckin ridiculous.  I hope you don't have anything planned for the next half a year.
this is tru