Author Topic: My football match this morning  (Read 86 times)

KURUPTION-81

My football match this morning
« on: November 02, 2003, 06:11:37 AM »
I play 4 a sunday league football team or soccer 4 u americans. Anyway r team aint that good we r 4th from bottom but we were playing the team 2nd from bottom. I play up front so i was expecting to score a couple of goals against them, plus my dad was coming 2 watch me 4 the 1st time this season so i wanted to put on a good performance.

The game started and i got my first chance ball over the top i ran on to it saw the keeper was off his line so i went to lob it over him. yeah i lobbed it over him but also over the bar and probably over the canal behind the pitch. Ok not a good start my next chance was a good shot saved by the keeper, things were getting better. Come the end of 1st half we r 1-0 down. Thanks 2 my missed chances.

2nd half starts and its turning in2 a nightmare, i just cant control the ball and when i do i then mess up the pass. we get an equaliser, no thanks to me. A min later im played clean through  the middle , good 1st touch but an awful 2nd touch. i hit it to far and the keeper comes out i end up clattering into the keeper and my boot smacks right in2 his knee. Now this keeper was a giant but he is on the floor in agony  he basically cant walk and has to go off injured, how guilty do i feel as im a clean player. They bring on there sub goalie, so the 1st chance i get i have a shot at him from bout 20 yards out it flies in to the corner of the goal  ;D yeah im the man 2-1 up and i can 4get about my missed chances and injuring the keeper.  A load of stuff happens and the game is balanced at 3 all i get played through again and im brought down in the area and win a penalty which we then miss. We eventually get it to 4-3, and im sent clean through again. One on one with the sub goalie this to clinch the game, all i gotta do is keep my nerve. What do i do though, awful 1st touch and i hit it to far in front of me.The sub goalie comes out to get it and i crash into him, as i crash in2 hIm i realise my boot has caught him. I turn round to c the goalie on the floor holding his face. Oh shit, he removes his hand and his whole face is covered in blood. There is blood coming out of his nose and it looks like its coming out of his eyes aswell. How much do i shit myself, at this point im expectng to b attacked by there players. The ref calls me over and tells me the ball wernt there to b won, i said it was. so basically the ref thinks i kicked him in the head intentionally, so here iam expecting a red card. Luckily the ref gives me the benifit of the doubt and dosent even book me. At this point the goalie is still covered in blood but been cleaned up, after about a 5 min delay he goes off injured. They have to put a midfielder in goal. The game finishes about 3 min later, i make a real quick exit b4 im attacked by someone.

So basically:

scored 1 goal
missed 3 easy chances
Won a penalty
Injured 2 goal keepers (broke 1 of there noses)

And my dad was watching all this, what i nightmare. I feel really guilty bout injuring the keeper, i shouldnt as they were 50 50 balls to b won but im too sensitive.

Oh yeah at the end of the game i look in the mirror and realise that when i have headed the ball i have managed to get dog shit on my head lol
« Last Edit: November 02, 2003, 06:13:29 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Re:My football match this morning
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 07:13:12 AM »
I'll sleep tonight

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 08:42:21 AM »
Dirty cheating bastard

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 10:54:48 AM »
I've started playing for U-18's of a first division Unibond side.

I wouldn't feel bad about injuring players, its football not ball room dancing.