Author Topic: WAT YALL DOIN HALLOWEEN??  (Read 353 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
WAT YALL DOIN HALLOWEEN??
« on: October 29, 2003, 10:49:42 PM »
????

me....ima be in da city....last year, there waz over 400,000 people on Castro street alone....dat shits real huge in san francisco, it's real infamous out here wit tha celebrations....last year, there waz soo many fights, imagine over 30 hoods in da same place....theres also alwayz flocks of naked people runnin around, alot of gay muthafucaz being gay, it's like 1 big riot....i luv it....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

We Fly High

Re:WAT YALL DOIN HALLOWEEN??
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2003, 11:25:45 PM »
partying in santa barbara, where most california college students will be.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2003, 11:29:49 PM »
yuup....I'm already knowin bout Santa Barbara.....it's real huge out there....some chicks I kno is goin there next year......I'll prolly be out that way next year......

Chico too....it's alwayz CRACKIN out there.....reeeal big......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2003, 11:47:14 PM »
Chico too....it's alwayz CRACKIN out there.....reeeal big......

naw, chico is shut down this year, and it was shut down last year.  They got commercials on tv and adds all over the place saying not to come to chico and don't party.  they are going to have DUI check points all over and close off downtown and the westside of town.  Tons of cops are gonna be in town, and not much is gonna be goin on.

this all thanks to stupid dumbass gang members stabbin people and shit.  Mutha fuckers can't even party and have a good time.  somebody's always gotta ruin shit.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2003, 11:57:26 PM »
feed the trick or treaters ex-lax...

naww.. just playin.. can u believe someone actually says that ^^ in an advert for a hospital prog over there (kinda like ER).. talk about inciting... lol  bet someone does it!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2003, 12:57:16 PM »
Watching Scarface hopefully with this girl I've been trying to get with.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2003, 01:19:03 PM »
Either a club or a houseparty.

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2003, 01:20:21 PM »
the party in sb aint as big as in frisco, but the partying in Sb is prety much strcitly college students, and i think we're expecting about 50,000 students to be here. and we just party on a street thats right on the coastal beach area. like you can see the beach from where you are partying at. & the girls are notorious for dressing in their most slutiest outfit on halloween. hahaha. you can see like a fleet of a hundred girls all in schoolgirl unfiroms.  and our whole neighborhood is getting sealed off for it, with dui checkpoints and shit. like a 120 police officers. they just cart people off by the busload, like the people who are too fuckin drunk. its pretty crazy.you just walk from house to house to house drinking their beer, each house has a few kegs. and the college newspaper was saying "the worst thing that ever happened in isla vista history...halloween on a friday", this shits about to get tore up.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2003, 02:27:04 PM »
I'll be giving out lolly pops with my phone number to all the little boys with there hee man costumes.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2003, 03:01:04 PM »
getttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppped!!!  ;D

then trick or treatin for munchies  :)

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2003, 04:17:27 PM »
well, right afterskool we gonna get our eat on. then we're goin to some wannabe crip's house, we're jus gonna stand outside until he comes out, ida kno why. i think we're gonna chuck eggs at his house too. but after that there's a few parties i have to attend to, they lil kiddy parties though. theeeeeen, i gotta pick up my girlfriend and we're gonna do our annaul halloween fuck or something 8) we'll prolly party til the dawn too.

pappy

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2003, 04:43:23 PM »
applying for medicade

Suga Foot

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2003, 05:32:16 PM »
I'll be giving out lolly pops with my phone number to all the little boys with there hee man costumes.

That's not a bad idea

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2003, 07:09:01 PM »
i was gunna chill with the girl and her friend with a car but her stupid friend didnt ask 2 get off work, and she cant find any1 else 2 go with that would let her bring me 2 so i really dont kno wut im doin, prolly call sum of my friends up and go hang out

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2003, 02:05:41 PM »
vandalizing pepole u hates stuff never gets old