Author Topic: Where's CWalker  (Read 377 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Where's CWalker
« on: November 02, 2003, 06:07:46 PM »
He challenged me to a battle, and stood up to him, like a man, and did my part. Since then he has not been seen. Is that all it took to get him out of here, to challenge him. I hope that's not it, 'cause it makes CWalker look really weak, just to stand up to him to defeat him.

pappy

Re:Where's CWalker
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 06:13:26 PM »
jerkin off

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2003, 06:40:24 PM »
jerkin off

I C with the Carmen request... lol. Just buy the mag man... and then it's all good... lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2003, 08:59:19 PM »
You're right.  You're much more of a man than him, for writing rhymes on a message board.   ::)

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2003, 12:03:09 AM »
You're right.  You're much more of a man than him, for writing rhymes on a message board.   ::)

damn you must be a fun person to be around.. since you seem to spend most of your time online... damn... your just a ball of joy ..

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2003, 12:46:43 AM »

damn you must be a fun person to be around.. since you seem to spend most of your time online... damn... your just a ball of joy ..

and you're a diseased ball of butter  ;D

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2003, 05:02:11 PM »

nah i doubt that...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2003, 08:45:04 PM »

nah i doubt that...

You doubt it? So, you're not really sure if he's right or not? LMAO

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2003, 09:41:26 PM »
nah, i pretty much know he is wrong... not a doubt in my mind... that he is wrong...

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2003, 09:59:04 PM »

nah i doubt that...

You doubt it? So, you're not really sure if he's right or not? LMAO

test results havent come thru yet  ;D...and that could just be a rash....

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2003, 10:03:36 PM »
what ever... i get tested.. every 3 months... for everything....  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2003, 10:04:43 PM »
what ever... i get tested.. every 3 months... for everything....  ::)

rofl

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 10:09:46 PM »
get a life already.. and stop hating... you dont know me.. so stop acting like you do.. who ever the fuck you are...

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2003, 10:12:45 PM »
get a life already.. and stop hating... you dont know me.. so stop acting like you do.. who ever the fuck you are...

haha guess i should've put it in my sig or something...Snappy~Nappy~Dugout AKA Don Breezio AKA Luke AKA The Artist Formally Known As Don Breezio AKA Don Breeziho AKA Dumb Bitchio AKA GOD

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2003, 10:47:44 PM »
He challenged me to a battle, and stood up to him, like a man, and did my part. Since then he has not been seen. Is that all it took to get him out of here, to challenge him. I hope that's not it, 'cause it makes CWalker look really weak, just to stand up to him to defeat him.

serious lol if thats all it takes...we shoulda set up a Cypher Diss a long time ago.  ;D