Author Topic: Where's CWalker  (Read 376 times)

pappy

Re:Where's CWalker
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2003, 11:07:09 PM »
what ever... i get tested.. every 3 months... for everything....  ::)

well u wouldnt have to be tested every 3 months if u werent such a easy ho *waits for pink to say i have no life an no1 else here has one even tho she deletes her account every 3 months so her number of post aint that hight* an LMFAO @ diseased ball of butter.  balls r u usually small like a basketball,  baseball,  big ag's testicles.  an pink aint small shes more like a diseased continent of butter, lard, small babies,  an old cars

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2003, 11:40:35 PM »

well u wouldnt have to be tested every 3 months if u werent such a easy ho *waits for pink to say i have no life an no1 else here has one even tho she deletes her account every 3 months so her number of post aint that hight* an LMFAO @ diseased ball of butter.  balls r u usually small like a basketball,  baseball,  big ag's testicles.  an pink aint small shes more like a diseased continent of butter, lard, small babies,  an old cars

whatever tom... you just bring other down to make yourself feel better.. thats your thing

and what is wrong with getting tested? at least i know where i stand in that field... Getting tested doesnt make me a slut either.. because i dont have anything to hide... if i did.. i wouldnt be getting tested.. now would i? so what i get tested... because i care about my body.. i dont eat meat... so go ahead and say i am fat blah blah blah.. because that really doesnt bother me.. because i like my body... and my now ex BF didnt have a problem with it either..... and well frankly i jsut dont give a shit what you think... if you think i am a slut because i fuck my BF thats on you..... i mean just because you cant even get a phone number... doesnt mean i cant..... instead of ragging on everyone and being so negetive all the time... why dont you get yourself a new personality and a new outlook.. then a life.. maybe... shit wouldnt be so bad for you.. and you can stop hitting on 15 year old girls named Viki over the internet... you freaking child molester...

pappy

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2003, 06:23:12 PM »

whatever tom... you just bring other down to make yourself feel better.. thats your thing

and what is wrong with getting tested? at least i know where i stand in that field... Getting tested doesnt make me a slut either.. because i dont have anything to hide... if i did.. i wouldnt be getting tested.. now would i? so what i get tested... because i care about my body.. i dont eat meat... so go ahead and say i am fat blah blah blah.. because that really doesnt bother me.. because i like my body... and my now ex BF didnt have a problem with it either..... and well frankly i jsut dont give a shit what you think... if you think i am a slut because i fuck my BF thats on you..... i mean just because you cant even get a phone number... doesnt mean i cant..... instead of ragging on everyone and being so negetive all the time... why dont you get yourself a new personality and a new outlook.. then a life.. maybe... shit wouldnt be so bad for you.. and you can stop hitting on 15 year old girls named Viki over the internet... you freaking child molester...

oh where to start.  first off i dont think your a slut b/c u fucked your bf i think your a slut b/c you will fuck anything with a penis an if than be man,  animal,  lesbian with a strap on your fuck it.  an your bf must not of been to statisfied with your body if he fucked around on you an gave u warts on your pussy.  also i do not hit on 15 year olds named viki.  her name is vicky an shes 16.  an i never hit on her sorry.  an yea i stll talk to her an i like her very much but unlike you i never asked to her to call me so i can masterbate to her voice an pic sought of like what you wanted blade to do.  an you how old 21 an he was how old than 15.  yea alright im done with you.  an oh yea my mind state has changed a lot in the past year in a half so stop bringin up old shit that i admit lol

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2003, 06:29:14 PM »

oh where to start.  first off i dont think your a slut b/c u fucked your bf i think your a slut b/c you will fuck anything with a penis an if than be man,  animal,  lesbian with a strap on your fuck it.  an your bf must not of been to statisfied with your body if he fucked around on you an gave u warts on your pussy.  also i do not hit on 15 year olds named viki.  her name is vicky an shes 16.  an i never hit on her sorry.  an yea i stll talk to her an i like her very much but unlike you i never asked to her to call me so i can masterbate to her voice an pic sought of like what you wanted blade to do.  an you how old 21 an he was how old than 15.  yea alright im done with you.  an oh yea my mind state has changed a lot in the past year in a half so stop bringin up old shit that i admit lol

please stop your killing me.. with your stupidity... you no different from any other loser... so if i were you.. i would just fuck off... because your life hasnt change much from what i see.. i still see you online with your old pathic issues... i dont fuck anything that walks.. your just hating because you cant get a girl to even so much as talk to you... so i dont know what your deal is... and beef is with me... i am sorry that your life sucks so bad.. to where you have to hate on someone you dont even know... you started this beef no me... so i suggest you fuck off.. and get over it...

pappy

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2003, 06:39:58 PM »

please stop your killing me.. with your stupidity... you no different from any other loser... so if i were you.. i would just fuck off... because your life hasnt change much from what i see.. i still see you online with your old pathic issues... i dont fuck anything that walks.. your just hating because you cant get a girl to even so much as talk to you... so i dont know what your deal is... and beef is with me... i am sorry that your life sucks so bad.. to where you have to hate on someone you dont even know... you started this beef no me... so i suggest you fuck off.. and get over it...

actually if ya jus put down that small baby u were eating u would see my life has changed.  please tell me when the last time i made a i wish i was dead post.  in over a year.  why whenever something goes right in my life now i have to talk about it.  do i gotta post a girls number to prove to you things have changed lol.  an u say where all pathetic losers....than why the fuck do u post here for if where all losers

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2003, 07:00:34 PM »

actually if ya jus put down that small baby u were eating u would see my life has changed.  please tell me when the last time i made a i wish i was dead post.  in over a year.  why whenever something goes right in my life now i have to talk about it.  do i gotta post a girls number to prove to you things have changed lol.  an u say where all pathetic losers....than why the fuck do u post here for if where all losers

i dont think alot of people are here are losers.. i just think your a loser.... and what the fuck do you mean eating a baby? i am a fucking vegetarian.. i dont eat anything that was alive at one point... sorry you have me mistaken for your crack whore mother..... mister i wanna fuck viki my 16 year old bitch...

get over it.. already... and leave my out of your month.. you fucking loser... piece of trash...

pappy

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2003, 07:20:56 PM »

i dont think alot of people are here are losers.. i just think your a loser.... and what the fuck do you mean eating a baby? i am a fucking vegetarian.. i dont eat anything that was alive at one point... sorry you have me mistaken for your crack whore mother..... mister i wanna fuck viki my 16 year old bitch...

get over it.. already... and leave my out of your month.. you fucking loser... piece of trash...
LMFAO @ callin my mother a crack whore when u say ur mother was a slut an junkie.  an vicky aint my bitch.  now i kno ur used to men treating you like ur a piece of trash an a bitch but not all woman are like you so dont classify vicky as that.  so go back to eatin paint chips an anything else you can get your hands on or having phone sex with a random dubcc member

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »

...Skank... Fuckin'.... Whore.......
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 07:27:32 PM by Trauma »

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2003, 07:54:59 PM »

jerk off master...

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2003, 11:34:36 PM »

jerk off master...

hey god dammit...i hold that title...he can be Trauma...The Jerk Off Apprentice