Author Topic: WOW...I AM TRUELY LOST FOR WORDS...UNBELIEVABLE!  (Read 1236 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
WOW...I AM TRUELY LOST FOR WORDS...UNBELIEVABLE!
« on: November 04, 2003, 07:41:49 PM »
I have no idea where 2 even begin...this is a very complex story...so bear with me...feel free to ask questions if U don't understand some of tha story...

THIS REALLY PROVES HOW THERE ARE SAD HUMAN BEINGS OUT THERE WITH NO LIVES...BUT REALLY THINKING ABOUT IT DEEPLY, ITS SOCIETY THAT TURNS PEOPLE LIKE THIS...EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE SOMEBODY...ALOT OF HUMAN BEINGS FEEL THEY ARE NOBODIES AND FIGHT HARD JUST TO BE ACCEPTED...PURE EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE...

ok y'all...remember tha WCC member ONETIME aka INFLICT?

well...this guy was a big fan of my label's music...he had all our mixtapes and shit and would alwayz tell me how his friends LOVE our shit...

He would alwayz tell me about this cat named Mahiram...this guy is a famous pakistani dood who throws alot of shows in Canada...he said he could get this guy to maybe book us a show and fly us out there...I waz like dope, hook it up, we down etc...

sooo, time went by...he kept tellin me every day how 2day he got a track of ours on da radio...or how he got another order and we really need to send him cds 2 sell...

NOW PEEP THIS:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=43425

THEN THIS:

http://www.wcrydaz.com/gangstashit/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2751

NOW...

this address...

Bilal Asghar Khan
1055A Forestwood Dr. APT.# 200,
L5C2T8, Mississauga, Ontario,
Canada

This is where my label waz gonna have some of our associates in Canada go to...LUCKILY we didn't act upon this...because of tha fact that this is not INFLICT's address...

see...

Tha otha day, I came up with an idea...to find out a contact for this Mahiram cat that does the concerts since INFLICT claimed he knew him...

so I did finally...

http://www.mahiram.com/index.shtml

I emailed dood up and said all kinda shit...just explodin on his ass that ima get his boy...

he emailed me back like...

"yo man, calm down...explain to me exactly whats goin on...

sincerely
Mr. Khan"

I waz like WTF??? Mr. Khan? that's INFLICTS last name...

so I emailed dood back explained everything and asked why his last name is tha same as INFLICTS? I asked him if they are related etc...

He said "no man, those cds were sent to me, I have em here, U sent them to me"

I waz like WHAT THA FUCK????

And then he goes "I'm about to post tha interview we did with U on our site"

I waz like WHAT THA FUCK???? AGAIN...

see...

This idiot INFLICT had us mailing CDs out to Mahiram and told Mahiram that he will hand tha questions to me...instead he answered em all AS ME...

I AM JUST AS CONFUSED AS ANY OF U GUYS...WHY WOULD HE DO THIS? 6 MONTHS OF TALKING TO US BACK N FORTH JUST FOR THIS????

Well Mahiram sent me tha interview and sent the PICTURES that INFLICT gave to him to post on his site...he told him RODZILLA gave me these pics to post for tha interview feature on da site...this site is HUGE...8 million people go on it or some shit...

NOW, IN THOSE PICS...there waz some ARSEN pics, Photo Doctor Pics, MY pics, our acts and shit and then GUESS WHO? DJ INFLICT FROM SERVN U 151 MUSIC.......LMAOOOOOOOO.......I WAZ WTFFFFF????????

DJ INFLICT 1

DJ INFLICT 2

HERE's THA INTERVIEW: (It's suppose 2 me answering these....lmaooo)

-Where are you people coming from and what did you used to do, and what
made you to change ?

Bay Area, Northern California, West Coast.We're all from San Bruno (DOUBLE T=TRENCH TOWN) Ca. A city on the out skirts of San Francisco, right next to the SFO AIRPORT. Mista Cane is a native white, Arsen is a mexican, Rodzilla (me) persian muslim and Inflict is Pakistani. even though we are all very different come from different cultures, we still have one thing in same, and that is music and love for each other. We just used to hustle, trying to come up & make a living out of this. Our whole life, dedicating it to the music, we didnt wanted to be on the streets anymore, we wanted to change our lives, and show them people out there what we are, what we do, and what we are made of up, and what we can do whe we all stand as 1, numsayin.

-Where do you guys stand in todays world, what are you doing and what is
the quality of your work now ?

We are still in Northern Califonia, Inflict has moved to Toronto, Canada, even though when he is canada, we are still making music, i mean when your wife goes off to a vacation to Paris, she's still your wife, and she still loves you, same thing here, Inflict is gone to Canada but that doesnt means we can't make anymore music, that doesnt means he aint with us anymore, he is still making beats, and you can check his work in the samples on this site.

Trying to make a mark in the music world and are very determined, we already have support from Kurupt Young Gotti of DPG records, holla at the man at www.kurupt-online.com and www.youngotti.com. We are in process of creating
this Arsen & Mista CaNE album and also working on TrenchTown Hustlaz which is a group that Arsen's younger brother has formed, they will be in stores soon. Within a year, our album will be out with the west-coast rap's
biggest superstar, Kurupt Young Gotti.

As far the quality of our work is considered, it was excellent, it is excellent and it will be superb than any other artisits in the game hahaha, i mean you can't improve perfection can you ? hahahaha, well to be honest from day 1 our quality was superb becuase we were very dedicated to this work, and our quality is very good now, very good.

-What have you planned for,how will you be doing it and What do you expect the performance to be?

We plan to make our mark in this music world as hard as we can.By making the best music we can possibly make so it can apply to a mass audience and also to build as much connections with as many different as possible, because in this game, it is not what you know, it's who you know.

We're hoping it will be a great opportunity for us to reach out to the Canadian people and have fun while we are doing it.We have done alot of shows, and we are guaranteed to rock the crowd, and thats what we wanna
do in Canada, we already have alot of fans in Canada, they really like our music. We have also planned to leave our raps marked on the South East Asian community, this is one of our biggest goals now, we wanna see more and
more South East Asian MC's and producers.

-Besides you people, who you think the credit goes to ?

We like to give a shout out to everyone that's been down with us since day 1. Our whole alliance, our people, everyone. The Game & Aftermath music, Nocturnal Hustlers, G.A.S, Kurupt, Prince Payumi and his camp, Sean-T
and everybody else down with us, They know who they are, especially the people of California, as much we thank them, its not enough, because the whole bay area the whole california knows us, and we get alot of love, so just
wanna thank them and also wanna give a shoutout to the canadians, they listen to our music too ;)

-Any message to your fans?

Thank you for supporting us and please check our sites, www.servnu151.com & www.mistacane.com, you can download our mixtapes for free in mp3. Enjoy. Whatever we do, we always rememebr our fans, and without our fans, we would'nt be here, Love you all!

-Any message to over 8.5 millions readers of Mahiram.com ?

We appreciate what you are doing and hope to see you out there, alot of respect goes to you and your crew. Stay up.

Apparently, they did another interview with DJ INFLICT himself in process of gettin it together....

I really don't know why someone would do somethin like this...talk about STAN!

Sad...

« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 07:48:36 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WOW...I AM TRUELY LOST FOR WORDS...UNBELIEVABLE!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 07:50:16 PM »
mann, I just can't make sense of all this...lol...why tha fuck would someone bother doin this??

allllllllllll that 4 this? I don't get it...

maybe a gyrl he likes goes on da site and she sees his name wit us etc?? maybe 2 be accepted amongst his friends??

wow...tha things we do...

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 07:57:35 PM »
That's fucked. He was on MSN earlier, too bad I didn't see this then.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 08:02:26 PM »
Damn Arab rappers.  Can't trust 'em.  Except Blade.  ... And Rod.  But besides that, NONE OF EM.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 08:02:42 PM »
wait, Scratch Blade, He's indian.  

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 08:06:38 PM »
Yo that's some wack shit right there... that cat's a lonely muthafucka...

Yo Rod does that Onetime guy live in Mississauga? cause that's part of Toronto, so that fool would be right close to me, Represent, King Tech and a few others, lol I wouldn't mind goin and clowin on him
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 08:06:41 PM »
Damn Arab rappers.  Can't trust 'em.  Except Blade.  ... And Rod.  But besides that, NONE OF EM.  

[sarcasm]Wow that's not racist at all[/sarcasm]

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 08:12:56 PM »
nerdy looking fellow he is

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 08:16:19 PM »
Rod aint arab either ::)

anyways, damn i thought u were saved my gods power when u got hit by a train and left uninjured or some cool shit, never make sucha  big deal outta shit like this again, i was expectin a tight ass story from da frisco streets

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 08:21:38 PM »
nahh trauma....it aint even about that....dood aint even a rapper.....read carefully dood.....shit is sooooo strange.....i dont understand this guy.....

oh yea, i aint arab neither....lol

COMING IN 2008.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 08:36:51 PM »
It's a joke, he looks arab to me, that's why I mentioned Blade, LOL.

He looks like a little bitch who's trying to be something he's not.  

I did read carefully, I just couldn't understand what the fuck you were talkin' about.  I don't know who he is or any of the other people you mentioned, so it was kinda hard to follow....

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2003, 08:40:29 PM »
O.K., I read it again, I think I originally missed the part saying missasuki was a concert promoter.

Rod.  This guy told Missakaliayah whoever that he was 'like your wife' or something I think in that interview, I'd be a little worried about that.  

Also, he just totally ruined your reputation if they've already posted that.  Man, he said that yall were down with Aftermath, LOL Come on now.  How the hell did he think yall were gonna do live concerts? He must have thought you two were gonna get married or something.  
« Last Edit: November 04, 2003, 08:42:42 PM by Trauma »

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2003, 08:57:50 PM »
 ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2003, 09:02:10 PM »
lmaoo.....exactly.....dood is a strange human being.....I dun think anyone's gonna get it and be fully as shocked as me since I been seeing everything he been doing for tha past 6 months with us and what he went thru just to do this.....it's just so krayzie puttin everything together right now.....

and btw, we have done some shit with a certain individual from aftermath.....but lol  @ he said we down wit Dr. Dre and Kurupt......haha, sicc......

COMING IN 2008.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2003, 09:13:37 PM »
lmaoo.....exactly.....dood is a strange human being.....I dun think anyone's gonna get it and be fully as shocked as me since I been seeing everything he been doing for tha past 6 months with us and what he went thru just to do this.....it's just so krayzie puttin everything together right now.....

and btw, we have done some shit with a certain individual from aftermath.....but lol  @ he said we down wit Dr. Dre and Kurupt......haha, sicc......

the dude really looks retarded i wouldnt send a kid that looked like that any shit LMFAO