Author Topic: WOW...I AM TRUELY LOST FOR WORDS...UNBELIEVABLE!  (Read 1240 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:WOW...I AM TRUELY LOST FOR WORDS...UNBELIEVABLE!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2003, 11:56:12 PM »
I told you guys he was a joke a long ass time ago...Why would you fuck with him in the first place? He was obviously an attention seeking little Paki fag...It was pretty clear to me from the moment I read his retarded ass posts that he was mentaly insane...And I still don't get why he would do this in the first place...It's not like you guys are Roc-A-Fell Records or something...LMAO...This is just beyond retarded...He looks like a Paki version of Urkel...And I was dying while reading that little fake interview...Straight out comedy...PeACe

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2003, 07:57:17 PM »
Let me get this straight. This guy for six months said he had connections with this Promoter In Toronto?

He then said a lot of people were down with you in Toronto and wanted to cop your album? so he said send some copies down and he'll sell em and send you the money in a week.

But on the real, you ended up sending the Cd's to the promoter. He also gave pics of you and a fake interview to the guy? How much of that interview is real? How successful are you guys right now anyways? Just wondering.

Is this cat even a real DJ? He ever even lived in Cali? Whats Servn U 151?

This guy actually wanted people to believe he was part of your crew? even though he ain't even in the same country?

This is fucked up. it's mind boggling the effort he put into that. Wouldn't the CD's he sent to Maharim show that he wasn't in the crew?

Clear this up for me.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2003, 09:13:19 PM »
^ Servn U 151 Music is my label mane...

We are pretty successful locally and have a coo fanbase in certain countries like Germany and parts of Canada etc, make a coo amount of money but we are not successful to tha point where it is our day job...feel? not backed up by a major distributor yet...

We actually do have 1 person in our crew outta tha country...and dats adon, he's a member of this board...

and yes, it is VERY mind boggling he would do something like this...tha area he lives, we have some fans out there...it's a dope market...

and yes, he made us send those CDs 2 that mahiram guy, tha major promoter out there...and he told tha promoter that we sent him those cds as a thank U to tha interview lolol...

sad...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2003, 09:18:34 PM »
and U kno...we are part of what tha underground is over there...U know how it's "cooler" to bump rare underground shit rather than mainstream commercial shit to many people...I'm guessin that's what this guy's homies do and he wanted 2 make em believe he's part of us for some reason...and that reason to me is a self-esteem issue...everybody wanna be somebody in this world...I remember he use tell me he wanted to be a rapper and get famous, even if it was just locally...before all this shit...he use 2 ask me tips on how 2 work on his flows...I remember shit wasn't workin for him...some people just ain't born to rap, u kno? so then he use 2 tell me like he wanna learn how 2 produce, DJ etc...

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2003, 09:24:21 PM »
U see...a year ago...me and I-Bo from this board...we made a SICC ASS BEAT 2gether...it will defenitly get used on some real shit soon...well...back then, he asked me if I could give him a dope ass beat so he can enter some production competition in Canada...like 2 see who can make tha best beat...and he told me what tha prizes are etc and told me he'll get em to me if he wins...it waz bunch production software etc...sooooo...long story short, im a generous guy, I waz like fuck it, I'll help him out 2 get started in production since he can't rap, I'm never tha one 2 destroy dreams, feel?...so I decided I'ma just give him tha beat I made wit I-Bo since I can't give other beats unless I discuss what I wanna do with it wit my CEO...soooo, long story short, he WON tha comp. and he asked me and I-Bo what we used exactly cuzz he had 2 tell em, so we told him what we used exactly and what kinda sounds there is in it...and it all worked out 4 him...he did send me tha software prizes too like he said...they aiight...

so I'm guessin now that he had all them softwares and shit...he had even more proof that he's a producer and is workin wit us...u kno? all this guy wants to do is get accepted...

sad...

« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 09:27:21 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2003, 09:51:37 PM »
U see...a year ago...me and I-Bo from this board...we made a SICC ASS BEAT 2gether...it will defenitly get used on some real shit soon...well...back then, he asked me if I could give him a dope ass beat so he can enter some production competition in Canada...like 2 see who can make tha best beat...and he told me what tha prizes are etc and told me he'll get em to me if he wins...it waz bunch production software etc...sooooo...long story short, im a generous guy, I waz like fuck it, I'll help him out 2 get started in production since he can't rap, I'm never tha one 2 destroy dreams, feel?...so I decided I'ma just give him tha beat I made wit I-Bo since I can't give other beats unless I discuss what I wanna do with it wit my CEO...soooo, long story short, he WON tha comp. and he asked me and I-Bo what we used exactly cuzz he had 2 tell em, so we told him what we used exactly and what kinda sounds there is in it...and it all worked out 4 him...he did send me tha software prizes too like he said...they aiight...

so I'm guessin now that he had all them softwares and shit...he had even more proof that he's a producer and is workin wit us...u kno? all this guy wants to do is get accepted...

sad...

Basically, he's a loser...I remember once he told me I couldn't flow...LMAO...I bet that brought his self esteem way up...lolol.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2003, 05:45:55 AM »
Sad. Creepy.

nando

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2003, 11:23:29 AM »
LMFAO....what a sad faggot homie, so thats the deal wit that cat huh

Diabolical

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2003, 12:41:38 PM »
That Guys 1 Crazy Mofo