Author Topic: Well, looks like the Dems lost another Governorship  (Read 119 times)

Trauma-san

Well, looks like the Dems lost another Governorship
« on: November 04, 2003, 08:24:45 PM »
Man, things are looking bad for democrats.  Not only have they lost the presidency, control of the senate, and control of the house of representatives, but Kentucky just elected the first Republican Governor they've had in 32 years, LOL.  I thought America hated Bush?  It seems they love republicans, from what all the numbers I see tell me.  Just wait till the economy grows even stronger than the Record Setting growth we've experienced the last 3 quarters, LOL.  

See, the Kentucky Governor won, because Bush came down last week and campaigned for him.  People see Bush, and they love everything he touches.

In contrast, wasn't Bill Clinton the one endorsing Gray Davis?  What happened there? I thought people loved Clinton...?  I wonder why california chose Schwartzy over the guy Clinton recommended?  

It's because the liberals have fucking LOST it.  They've gone so far to the looney left that nobody in their right mind supports their radical ideas anymore.  Almost the entire nation is conservative leaning; moderate democrats do good, but all these crazy ass liberal democrats are losing their grip on sanity.  

Oooh, looky, looks like Mississippi's about to have a new Republican Governor too.  WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?????