Author Topic: Someone explain this to me part 2  (Read 388 times)

pappy

Someone explain this to me part 2
« on: October 31, 2003, 02:49:05 PM »
how come arabs complain about how america is destroying there countries but they never mention the fact of all the neighborhoods in NYC they destroyed by turning one family homes into boarding homes with 30 people living in them.  Ozone park was a beautilful neighborhood untill the arabs moved in turned one family homes into boarding houses.  now the neighborhood looks like shit.  John adams high is one of the worst in the city but than again it was always a shitty ass school but now is a complete dump.  how come you arabs dont mention this.  an u kno what i guess u could call me a racist b/c i hate the arabs.  i hate them for destroying ozone park.  so call me a racist b/c i will openly admit i despise arabs for turning ozone park/south ozone park/richmond hill into a shit hole

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Someone explain this to me part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2003, 07:09:06 PM »
They're not bombing people which include innocent women & children.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

pappy

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2003, 07:20:02 PM »
yea but they ruined a neighborhood.  makes me wanna join the army an kill some arabs muthafuckas

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2003, 03:28:58 PM »
What about suburbs to cities?  South Gate( my hometown) back in the day after WW2,it was a suburb town perfect for soldiers that are returning. But since the population of the world is growing very rapidly, and there is alot of demand for houses, developers turned South Gate into a city...was that the latinosfault? Was it the latinos fault that all the whites that live here moved away to other cities? No. I think this is more of a overpopulation issue. Because South Gate is still a nice city.

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2003, 03:41:53 PM »
What about suburbs to cities?  South Gate( my hometown) back in the day after WW2,it was a suburb town perfect for soldiers that are returning. But since the population of the world is growing very rapidly, and there is alot of demand for houses, developers turned South Gate into a city...was that the latinosfault? Was it the latinos fault that all the whites that live here moved away to other cities? No. I think this is more of a overpopulation issue. Because South Gate is still a nice city.
'

good point... all the white people in san bernardino county moved to lake arrowhead, big bear... and anywhere else.. brown people are not.. they dont even like us going out there... they give you funny looks when your in that area... or thinking about moving out that way... my unlce had a hard time buying a house in a dominatly white nieghborhood.... after my grandmother told him a billion times.. "they dont want you there"... he was able to work something else.... in another communty... rather then the one they orginally wanted.... see there are alot of white people in california... they just moved.. to were we are not..

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2003, 10:54:14 PM »
i feel ya on this one tom, although i wouldn't say i don't like arab, cuz one of my best friends in middle school was arab, but anyways i can relate to what you're saying. a couple of neighborhoods where i was living at turned to shit cuz of arab families moving in turning 3 bedroom homes,then turning them into a sardeen can with 25 people living there making the house look like shit, and eventually the neighborhood into shit aswell....and this is coming from someone who lived in mexican neighborhoods most of his life, so i REALLY know what you're talking about.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 12:19:39 AM »
I think this is more of a overpopulation issue.

indeed

kick ass album

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2003, 09:33:37 AM »
Tom shutup and move already.

Tom your ancestors were also hated when they came to this country ;D whatever you are.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2003, 11:31:33 AM »
There's alot of muthafucaz livin in 1 house because everyone's tryin 2 get outta middle east to SURVIVE....and guess what? they are dead broke....so ofcourse they gone fuck around cuzz it's survival of the fittest....

U livin in NY wit food on yur table everyday and have a job im guessin...but U complain that yur boss treats U like shit...what U need 2 do is thank god U have a $7 an hour...I would thank god every hour of tha day when I find one...countless job applications and still nothin so I'm hustlin different shit now...it's a must 2 get thru...

anyway, back to tha topic...Put yurself in their shoes FOR ONCE...please...imagine U were goin thru all that shit...imagine U are an Arab livin in tha most ghetto places in da world...constantly thinkin U gone fall a victim of that shit...so when U get an opportunity to get tha fuck out then ofcourse U gone take it in a heart beat, don't matter if there's 70 people in a 3 bedroom house, at least U made it out...It's just tha way it is...It aint tha middle eastern man's fault...imagine if everything waz switched...middle eastern people were in US and yall were all in middle east...but I guess U can never imagine such thing...not many people percieve without experience...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2003, 11:34:15 AM »
not many people percieve without experience...

That about says it all

pappy

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2003, 04:55:48 PM »
There's alot of muthafucaz livin in 1 house because everyone's tryin 2 get outta middle east to SURVIVE....and guess what? they are dead broke....so ofcourse they gone fuck around cuzz it's survival of the fittest....

U livin in NY wit food on yur table everyday and have a job im guessin...but U complain that yur boss treats U like shit...what U need 2 do is thank god U have a $7 an hour...I would thank god every hour of tha day when I find one...countless job applications and still nothin so I'm hustlin different shit now...it's a must 2 get thru...

anyway, back to tha topic...Put yurself in their shoes FOR ONCE...please...imagine U were goin thru all that shit...imagine U are an Arab livin in tha most ghetto places in da world...constantly thinkin U gone fall a victim of that shit...so when U get an opportunity to get tha fuck out then ofcourse U gone take it in a heart beat, don't matter if there's 70 people in a 3 bedroom house, at least U made it out...It's just tha way it is...It aint tha middle eastern man's fault...imagine if everything waz switched...middle eastern people were in US and yall were all in middle east...but I guess U can never imagine such thing...not many people percieve without experience...

so wait it gives them the right to turn my neighborhood into a complete shit hole.  its gives the right to there lil gook kids to make the white kids feel like outsiders.  so fuck that everytime in ozone park i try an start some shit with some gook arab muthafucka that tries to be hard

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2003, 10:41:34 PM »
so wat U sayin? wat u want us 2 do?

go fuck up blacks for fuckin up compton which use 2 be a white suburb decades ago?
want us 2 go fuck up all tha latin muthafucaz ruinin damm near every city of northern cali?
u want us 2 fuck up all tha white trash muthafucaz ruinin different neighbourhoods in texas?

ok...arabs are fuckin up ozone park area in NY...woopty woo...get over it...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

pappy

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 05:15:37 PM »

go fuck up blacks for fuckin up compton which use 2 be a white suburb decades ago?
want us 2 go fuck up all tha latin muthafucaz ruinin damm near every city of northern cali?
u want us 2 fuck up all tha white trash muthafucaz ruinin different neighbourhoods in texas?

no i refuse to get over it an i will change it i will get those dirty gook pieces of shit out of ozone park even if it is a hate crime

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2003, 06:13:03 PM »

no i refuse to get over it an i will change it i will get those dirty gook pieces of shit out of ozone park even if it is a hate crime

Oh shit..hardcore  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2003, 09:16:23 PM »
i don't think it's an issue of money Rod.......i mean yeah i can see the arabs who move to my old neighborhood , in the ghetto ,fresh off the boat/plane being poor. But correct me if my math is wrong , but 72% of asians coming over to the united states are the most econimically mobile minority group. (meaning they shoot to the top faster than any racial group). that statistic includes asians from arab nations. i had two really good friends who were arab and they had probably had twice as much money as my family and they made their home look like crap (the house was pretty nice before). i seriously doubt and KNOW that not all arabs are like that but i can relate to what tom is saying.

tome. i can relate to what you're saying alot, but you're taking it too far with the racial slurs man.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09