Author Topic: holly + jessica... an accident?!?  (Read 356 times)

Don Seer

Re:holly + jessica... an accident?!?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2003, 10:56:03 AM »
true i forgot about the dog story.. doesnt he not have a dog or something too?!

bez

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2003, 07:47:11 PM »
Just to let ya'll know this dude got 2 life sentances today and the woman was was sort of his acomplise got 3 years.  Good ridens.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2003, 02:05:47 AM »
cool thx bez

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2003, 08:42:58 AM »
One bastard on the jury said the cunt was innocent.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2003, 08:46:12 AM »
because of his defense theres still that doubt... i bet this comes up for retrial/appeal...

so what did they convict his girlfriend of?

bez

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2003, 09:38:28 AM »
because of his defense theres still that doubt... i bet this comes up for retrial/appeal...

so what did they convict his girlfriend of?

Perversing the course of justice or sumit or assisting a killer by lying to the police and shit.  SHe didnt really do much, she was proberly shit scared to tell somebody because she might be killed.  Ah well.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2003, 10:35:13 AM »
I like the way he is just labelled a cold blooded killer and no one raises the issue of the fact this man appears to be seriously mentally distrurbed.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2003, 03:28:41 PM »
Who gives a fuck? He's still a killer.  Kill him, good riddance.  He ought to be hung now that he's been found guilty of killing two precious children.  

bez

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2003, 04:35:34 PM »
Who gives a fuck? He's still a killer.  Kill him, good riddance.  He ought to be hung now that he's been found guilty of killing two precious children.  

Not as easy as that tho mate is it.  The death penalty was abolished in this country in what something like 1950 or something, if we killed this fool then what about the thousands upon thousands of other prisioners.   From a personal point of view I would sleep better knowing this man is behind bars and is going to be for the rest of his life rather than being dead.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2003, 10:57:41 AM »
put em in a electrified cage on a webcam.... if u click "shock" on the webcam he gets one.. cool idea huh?

killing him is wrong no matter what..  it achieves **nothing**, yes he's dead, no he doesnt suffer.. he doesnt really do much does he? he's worth more alive as a rotting example.. dont u think? maybe theres more to be gleaned by having shrinks watching this guy... ?

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2003, 06:31:54 AM »
He costs more money been kept alive for years then to be put in a hole. Money that is needed to improve the quality of life for people that don't go around killing innocent children.