Author Topic: Al Sharpton campaign Song!  (Read 182 times)

Trauma-san

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
Re:Al Sharpton campaign Song!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 03:45:22 PM »
oh yeah!! this was from the Rush LimBaugh show!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 05:39:29 PM »
And Rush claims not to be a racist. Amazing.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 09:26:40 PM »
How is he racist for telling the truth?  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 10:59:57 PM »
How is he racist for telling the truth?  

Lets see, I'm going to make fun of him in a "Black Face" way, I'm then going to praise him for not being a typical Democrat because he listen to masta. Come on dogg, I know you from the South, but even you got to admit that was wrong.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 11:33:53 PM »
Come on dogg, I know you from the South, but even you got to admit that was wrong.

LOL. Classic.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2003, 12:03:05 PM »
Listen to masta? What the fuck are you talking about?  You're too fucking touchy, I can make fun of you as a mexican, that doesn't mean I'm racist.  You're a mexican.  I can STILL make fun of you.  I'm not limited to only making fun of white people... as a matter of fact, if Limbaugh DIDN'T make fun of Sharpton, he'd be racist, since he makes fun of all the White candidates.  When the fuck are you going to realize that we have to stop treating people differently becuase of the color of their skin?  THAT is what racism is, not attacking people that are a different color than us.  You'll never see that, I guess.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2003, 11:09:29 PM »
homie... he was making fun of a race issue, using what is called "black face" comedy, and had a overly black voice, and sounded like he was whining for reperations. Come on homie. That was not needed. He didn't need a song to show he didn't like Sharpton. But then praise him for going against Democrats. Come on, you either like him or you don't You either like his stands or not. The song was not needed, but hey, that could because he thought he was cleaver for making fun of a black issue in that way. I have no clue. But Rush has proven his colors in many occassions, and you still agree with him. It's not the color of you skin, it's how you use the color of the skin to make fun of the other. If you make fun of me, fine, make fun of me, but don't be putting issues that are racial to do it, like saying I'm a burrito eating Mexican, or trying to do audios of what suppose to be my voice, and it has a over done accent. Come on dogg, I've been around the block a few times, I think I know a racist when I see one. Oh, and on Rush's black quarterback theory, Steve McNair is concidered the best QB in the land today, so why does he have to bring up race when discusing people. Maybe he doesn't, maybe it's just the liberal media that puts him down, and all those damn liberals in Washington who are after him. You know, that liberal president we got too.