Author Topic: Game of the Year so far...  (Read 201 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Game of the Year so far...
« on: November 06, 2003, 10:42:02 PM »
damn...double overtime!! Cant wait till Duncan and Parker return!  :-\

dexter

Re:Game of the Year so far...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2003, 07:18:18 AM »
The Lakeshow won thats what counts! Last year they mightve lost that game. Jackson (sp) substituion patterns SUCKS! He rests his starter too long!!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 01:47:53 AM »
^^^yah, i was arguin wit sumone on here about the Lakers/Spurs shit...and said, the Lakers dont have a bench. I still dont think they do really. They have Fisher...and thats it. The starting 5 (well....4) is really good, but once they have to sit down or get in foul trouble...then what? I dunno, its only November...and i already cant wait for tha playoffs lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 11:29:24 PM »
No bench? LMAO...

Derek Fisher - IMO, Derek can easily be a contender for 6th man of the year

Deavan George - Can anyone say Most Improved Player of the year?...Hell, if he was playing for the Clippers, he'd be their star player...

Luke Walton - He seems to be one of those players who starts off mediocre, and ends up a solid/good role player as the season progresses.

Jenero Pargo - This guy would be starting on almost any other team. He's one of the quickest players in the league, and has a fairly nice shot.

Horace Grant - Brings experience, and maturity to the team, as did Brian Shaw the previous 4 years.

Kareem Rush - I really like this dude...He reminds me a lot of a beginner Kobe.

Bryon Russel - Excellent shooter/defender...Anyone remember what he used to do in Utah?...He was their 3rd option back when they used to be rivalries with the Bulls.

Slava Medvadenko - Ever since last years playoff series against San Antonio (where he showcased his shooting ability), I've been a fan...Once he gets off the injured list, he's gunna be an essential role player, mark my words.

Brian Cook - Haven't really seen what he can do, but he's still on the injured list.

Jamaal Sampson - Same as above^^

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2003, 03:16:58 AM »
^^^that list proves my point lol

the lakers starting....4....is the most talented in the league, but they have no depth. The Spurs have FAR deeper bench then LA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2003, 11:36:08 AM »
Jennero Pargo, Derek Fisher, Bryon Russel, Deavan George, and Slava Medvadenko would be a better starting 5 than what the Miami Heat have right now as their starting 5...So wtf are you saying? Lakers have an awesome bench...The last 5 games they've had 6 players score in double figures, and we don't even have Rick Fox yet...I think you're just getting worried...LAKERS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!