Author Topic: Did Tha Chill Do Production For 213 Yet?  (Read 138 times)

Foesum

Did Tha Chill Do Production For 213 Yet?
« on: November 08, 2003, 08:25:45 AM »
remember, he was suppose to  ???

PLANT

Re:Did Tha Chill Do Production For 213 Yet?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2003, 10:16:13 AM »
Im not sure who Tha Chill is, or what he's produced...

But isnt he the guy that did "Run up on U"?

hector

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2003, 11:13:03 AM »

Wow!  you don't know who Tha Chill is? (btw yes he did produce run up on you)  You better put down that Snoop Dogg cd and check out some real dope shit by Tha Chill.  It is unbelieveable that there are people on this forum who don't know who Tha Chill is.  This board should be renamed to DPG/Aftermath Connection.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2003, 11:19:49 AM »

Wow!  you don't know who Tha Chill is? (btw yes he did produce run up on you)  You better put down that Snoop Dogg cd and check out some real dope shit by Tha Chill.  It is unbelieveable that there are people on this forum who don't know who Tha Chill is.  This board should be renamed to DPG/Aftermath Connection.
Ok well stop preaching and tell me something about him then ...

Im interested in finding out about Tha Chill, so speak on it homie!

SGV

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2003, 11:34:17 AM »
This board should be renamed to DPG/Aftermath Connection.
LMAO. That's similar to the name I was thinking of.

hector

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2003, 11:41:48 AM »
aight The Chill came up on the scene with MC Eiht and CMW.  He and Boom Bam were known and Lil' Hawk and Bird.  Tha Chill is Lil' Hawk.  He is from Compton, and he is releasing a new album early next year hopefully.  He was suppossed to release an album like 3 or 4 years ago, but he got locked up and you know how record labels fuck shit up.

Recent tracks he can be heard on:

Redemption - IV Life f/ Tha Chill (You should d/l the entire iv life mixtape)

Smoke This FNJ - Tha Chill f/ MC Eiht and Jayo Felony (from tha chill's upcomming album.)

Verbatim - Tha Chill f/ Tha Eastsidaz(from tha chill's upcomming album.)

Thatz Chill - Tha Chill (dope solo song, dunno if its gonna be released)

and if you haven't checked out Daddy V's album, you need to check that out cause its bangin.  Tha Chill is on 2 bangin ass songs on there:

Twistin on some thangs - Daddy V, MC Eiht, Tha Chill

Get ya Walk on - Daddy V, WC, Tha Chill (Dope, Dope Fucking Song!)

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2003, 11:45:31 AM »
cool, thanks alot man....Ill check for him for sure.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2003, 05:25:31 PM »
i know he produced "run up on u" which is the best song they have put out so far IMO ........i hope he did more and some a those end up on this shit it would be nice to get a few songs by him to keep that westcoast feel to it along with warren and probably battlecat
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2003, 10:58:36 PM »
I'm hoping Chill will drop a verse on the album. Oh & Represent I can't believe you've never even heard of The Chill MC before :-\. Don't you know all those old CMW classics?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2003, 12:12:42 AM »
Oh & Represent I can't believe you've never even heard of The Chill MC before :-\. Don't you know all those old CMW classics?
No not really homie, Im more up on eastcoast shit, and the westcoast heads I listen to are all Row/DPG/NWA affiliated.