Author Topic: i need help with pain  (Read 270 times)

bez

Re:i need help with pain
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2003, 09:29:35 AM »
man, u got any pain at all go and see a doctor, its just not worth leaving it, especially with the shit thats going around these days.  They are paid to provide a service, dam get your money out of em.  

Nar for real man, ya shud go and see ya doctor cos that cud fuck you up later on in life.

hector

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2003, 10:24:49 AM »
WTF is all this "go see a doctor" pussy shit?  What the fuck is a doctor gonna do?  Use his magical powers and make the pain go away?  Just use some damn common sense.  Take it easier.   Stop running for a week.  Next week only run one day, and go slower and run less miles.  Slowly build up to what you were running, and always ice down after running, and always stretch.  Now go ahead and pay me the $150 you would have spent on you doctor to go tell you the same damn thing.

Nightfall

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2003, 11:14:37 AM »
when i read the title, i though u were asking for a dominatrix lol j/k

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2003, 11:41:49 AM »
WTF is all this "go see a doctor" pussy shit?  What the fuck is a doctor gonna do?

Well,there's allways this slim chance a doctor can actually diagnose your problem and could even give you some good advice or at least clarity on what's wrong with you. ::)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

hector

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2003, 12:01:35 PM »
Well,there's allways this slim chance a doctor can actually diagnose your problem and could even give you some good advice or at least clarity on what's wrong with you.  

like I said smart guy, use some of your own common sense (if you have some)  Maybe you need to go to a doctor to tell you that you're in pain, but I don't.

Good advice?  LMAO!  and what kind of advice would that be?  Does it take a brain surgeon to figure out that when you feel pain in part of your body from exercising that you need to rest it and take it easy?  Obviously Tom knows something is wrong with him.  All a doctor is gonna do is tell him to take it easy, and maybe give him a prescription for some pain killers.

do you think a doctor has some magical advice to give Tom?  If I sprain my ankle can I go to the doctor and get some words of wisdom and feel better?

Going to a doctor for heart problems?  yes I agree with that and I would do the same.

Going to a doctor for body pain?  yes I agree if your a Pro NFL player getting knocked around all the time, otherwise use some commen sense.