Author Topic: Young Buck Interview [text]  (Read 170 times)

JTSimon

« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 04:07:57 PM by Max Powers »

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Young Buck Interview [text]
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 04:49:05 PM »
Pretty tight. I never knew Juvenile almost singed to Death Row. No wonder he did the "So Damn Hood" remix.

SGV

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 06:20:43 PM »
Pretty tight. I never knew Juvenile almost singed to Death Row. No wonder he did the "So Damn Hood" remix.
I thought everyone knew this. This was around the time Juvi came to Cali and started collabing with everyone in the Bay. Good thing he didn't sign with Suge though. He's back with Cash Money now, Turk is back, Weezy is still there, they just need B.G. to get back.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 06:29:48 PM »
I thought everyone knew this. This was around the time Juvi came to Cali and started collabing with everyone in the Bay. Good thing he didn't sign with Suge though. He's back with Cash Money now, Turk is back, Weezy is still there, they just need B.G. to get back.

Oh I thought he[Young Buck] meant before Juvenile's Cash Money days. I thought he said when he was 16, and since he's 22 now, I was thinkin' like 6 years ago. But anyways, yeah I heard rumors that Juvenile was beefin' with Cash Money and Lil' Weazy specifically, and that he was signed to Tha Row which was the reason for the Crooked I collab.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 06:33:43 PM »

Oh I thought he[Young Buck] meant before Juvenile's Cash Money days. I thought he said when he was 16, and since he's 22 now, I was thinkin' like 6 years ago. But anyways, yeah I heard rumors that Juvenile was beefin' with Cash Money and Lil' Weazy specifically, and that he was signed to Tha Row which was the reason for the Crooked I collab.
Juvi was signed to Cash Money when he was a teen. Everyone was. Weezy was like 12, B.G. was like 12, Turk was around 16, Juvi was a little older though. They were all real young when they signed. But, Juv started beefing with Cash Money over what else, money. He left and started UTP. That's when he signed Buck and the more talented Skip. I guess Baby gave him his money, Turk, too, because even after they dissed Baby, Weezy and Cash Money, they both came back. B.G. is the only one sticking to his guns.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 07:40:42 PM »
That's crazy.

SGV

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2003, 08:09:22 PM »

B.G. is in the back. Juvi is to the right. Turk is front of him. Front Left is Wayne.

That was the first Hot Boyz album. 1997.

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2003, 10:04:17 AM »
 :)