Author Topic: Hmmm....that's why they call cum "man chowder" lol  (Read 487 times)

mrtonguetwista

Hmmm....that's why they call cum "man chowder" lol
« on: November 10, 2003, 06:23:04 PM »
SANTA ANA, Calif. -- Four women sued an Irvine restaurant after one of them said she found a condom in her clam chowder when they dined there last year.

Laila Sultan said she was eating at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant on Feb. 26, 2002, when she bit into something rubbery.  

"We said, 'Of course. You're chewing on a clam,'" said Paula Wild, one of her dining companions.

When she spit it out, Sultan, 48, said she discovered it was an unwrapped, rolled-up condom.

She said she spent the next 15 minutes in a restroom vomiting and has since seen a psychiatrist and taken medication for depression and anxiety.

Sultan, Wild, Cindy Hammond and Annamarie Sigala, who were all having the clam chowder that day, filed suit, claiming negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Their case is scheduled for trial Jan. 12.

McCormick & Schmick's, a privately owned chain, owns 42 upscale restaurants in 19 states.

Sultan, who lives in Stanton, said she had visited the restaurant before and never had a problem.

On this occasion, she said, she and her companions ordered drinks, appetizers and soup, but sent the soup back because it was lukewarm. When she got it back she found the condom.

How could a condom get into the chowder? It's a mystery, Patrick Stark, attorney for McCormick & Schmick's, told the Los Angeles Times.

The restaurant sued American Roland Food Corp., which supplied the clams, but a judge ruled for the supplier in September, according to The Times.

At the forthcoming trial, the restaurant chain will argue that "there is absolutely no evidence to suggest the restaurant was the source of the condom, or any employee of the restaurant," Stark told The Times.

"Either it came from (the four women) or it was thrown in as a practical joke by another patron at the restaurant."

The condom was seized by the restaurant manager, the women said, adding that he told them the insurance company had instructed him not to return it or let them photograph it.

The women's lawsuit says the condom was "a possibly used one," but Stark told The Times that, because it was rolled up, "it was clearly unused."

Sultan and Wild told The Times the women have tested negative for HIV.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Hmmm....that's why they call cum "man chowder" lol
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 06:24:27 PM »
lmao where do you find this shit ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 08:06:08 PM »
Now that was cold. I would prolly need a psychiatrist after that too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 09:50:26 PM »
who the fuck calls it "man chowder"? lol

hector

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 10:13:40 PM »

me and my friend Albert.

The Watcher

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 11:41:20 PM »
out of all the shit you hear happening at restraunts, people finding flies in their soup etc.. this is the absolute fucking worst thing. sure ppl spit in your burger or whatever if you send it back, but putting a fucking condom in a soup? gimme a break, the restraunt will be up for millions for the woman that chewed on it -- i dont know about the other 3
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2003, 02:16:29 AM »
Wow...what can be said to that...

....heard of man mayonnaise plenty of times but man chowder...oh boy!

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2003, 02:02:24 PM »

me and my friend Albert.
lmao what the hell.

DC Property

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2003, 02:47:06 PM »
I am going to be sick... I definitely had Clam Chowder for lunch today... >:(

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2003, 02:52:01 PM »
I am going to be sick... I definitely had Clam Chowder for lunch today... >:(

thats ok...mauzip has man chowder for lunch everyday

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2003, 10:58:20 PM »
She has no case.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2003, 11:59:19 PM »
She has no case.

a bitch sued mcdonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself and she said it was their fault for not having a "caution: hot" warning...if she can win that then this bitch can win against the man chowder company

Jome

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2003, 12:04:20 AM »
She has no case.

a bitch sued mcdonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself and she said it was their fault for not having a "caution: hot" warning...if she can win that then this bitch can win against the man chowder company

A much worse example:

A woman argued with her husband inside a restaurant.
The women threw a glass of water at the man, and when she walked out she slipped and fell on the the water she had just thrown at her man.
She sues the restaurant for a copule of mill., and guess what, she wins..  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2003, 12:11:08 AM »
She has no case.

A much worse example:

The women threw a glass of water at the man, and when she walked out she slipped and fell on the the water she had just thrown at her man.

rofl...heres another good one...

a dude gets extremely fat eating at places like mcdonalds, burger king, dairy queen, etc...
he then sues the fast food industry because he says he was never told that eating it would make him fat...he wins

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2003, 11:20:59 AM »
She has no case.

A much worse example:

rofl...heres another good one...

a dude gets extremely fat eating at places like mcdonalds, burger king, dairy queen, etc...
he then sues the fast food industry because he says he was never told that eating it would make him fat...he wins

^lol didn't that case get thrown out ;D

As for the warning on the hot coffee...I can agree with that.

Spilling water and then slipping on...there has to be more to that story for her to win that case.