Author Topic: Proof Americans don't know anything......  (Read 850 times)

infinite59

Proof Americans don't know anything......
« on: November 10, 2003, 06:34:01 PM »
Just try it one day.

Go and ask people.  Get your highschool history text book.  Go to the world map.  Ask them to point at the country where the Palestinians are located.  Sounds simple huh?  Then go try it.  After you try that.  Then you'll understand why this country supports George Bush and the so-called war on terrorism.  Dumb people voted for a dumb president, simple as that.

This is something that is in the news every day!  The Palestinian crisis.  Yet the average Joe America doesn't even know where the Palestinians are located.  Seriously!  Go to the mall or your job and ask people.

If people really new that not that for the last 2,000 years that land had belonged free and clear to the Palestinians, and that in just the last century it has all the sudden became Isreal, people would change their minds.  It's simple logic.  The Palestinians have been driven from their land.  

The United Nations, after World War two was trying to figure out what to do with all these Jewish people who were being persecuted in Europe.  It's funny, because they thought of many countries that they might want to put them in, they thought of Argentina, and the government said, "If you put them here, we will kill them all, don't put them here".  Nobody wanted them.   Yet, the Western Powers of the world got together and said, we are going to put them in Palestine whether the people there like it or not.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2003, 06:40:59 PM by Ibrahim Islam »

infinite59

Re:Proof Americans don't know anything......
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2003, 06:41:59 PM »
^^^ I added more.

AWS SS 88

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 06:55:32 PM »
map?whats a map?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 07:06:11 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2003, 08:37:58 PM »
I don't know how to comment on that because appearently I don't know anything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2003, 08:43:37 PM »

If people really new that not that for the last 2,000 years that land had belonged free and clear to the Palestinians, and that in just the last century it has all the sudden became Isreal, people would change their minds.  It's simple logic.  The Palestinians have been driven from their land.  

Yea, Jews lived there as well...And WAYYYY before Palastinians lived there, it was the Jewish homeland...Don't believe me? Read the bible (Old or New Testament)...God gave Israel to the Jews way before America did...It's the holy land...And either way, the Jews needed a homeland, and that was the best place...How would you feel if Mexicans came to California and started blowing themselves up in Pre-Schools and Churches claiming that it was their land first, and demanding it back?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2003, 08:44:19 PM »
Infinite doesn't know anything, because he is in fact American...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2003, 09:09:27 PM »
NIK and I have discussed this issue for days, and I can already tell this thread is going to be a long one that's eventually going to go off track and many stupid things will be said. I will just say that both Infinite and NIK are correct in their own aspects.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2003, 09:26:24 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

your Muslim too?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2003, 09:28:25 PM »
NIK and I have discussed this issue for days, and I can already tell this thread is going to be a long one that's eventually going to go off track and many stupid things will be said. I will just say that both Infinite and NIK are correct in their own aspects.

Yea, I agree...I don't even wanna get into all this...It's too much typing for nothing...LOl

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2003, 10:13:00 PM »
so just because joe schmow  doesn't know where the palestinians are at we don't know any thing at all.......i'd LOVE to see a census of how many people in that geographical area of the mid east know where owen's valley is at in the united states....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2003, 11:59:13 PM »
seriously thats a really fucked up comment  ::)...not everybody voted for bush's stupid ass...i hate that faggot and i hope he bites the dust. you need to stop stereotyping americans...it makes you look just as ignorant as you say we are.

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2003, 02:32:32 AM »
so just because joe schmow  doesn't know where the palestinians are at we don't know any thing at all.......i'd LOVE to see a census of how many people in that geographical area of the mid east know where owen's valley is at in the united states....

Where's India located again? Middle East right? :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2003, 04:14:08 AM »
Well, Brian, since you are an American, you don't know anything either.  So your opinion isn't worth shit, because you're obviously an idiot, since you're from America.  

That's the problem with dissing your own country, you fucking traitor.  You're dissing yourself.  Learn to love yourself, and you'll stop being such a fuck up in life.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2003, 04:15:16 AM »
seriously thats a really fucked up comment  ::)...not everybody voted for bush's stupid ass...i hate that faggot and i hope he bites the dust. you need to stop stereotyping americans...it makes you look just as ignorant as you say we are.

... But yet, those of us who DID vote for Bush are idiots, right? LOL you fucking HYPOCRITE! You just passed on the same judgement Brian did.