Author Topic: Proof Americans don't know anything......  (Read 847 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Proof Americans don't know anything......
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2003, 04:21:30 AM »
Infinite, Also, may I just point out that since some people MAY not know, BEFORE the Arabs INVADED what is today Israel, it was owned by the Jews, David Conquered it in 1000 B.C.

So, if you claim that it's been the Arabs for 2000 years, what about it being the Jews before that? That's convienant to forget, right?  

How, may I ask, does prior ownership entitle people to land?  That doesn't FUCKING WORK!  It was won in War, we helped take it from the Palestines and gave it to Israel, just like Palestinians took it from the jews in the FIRST place!  How is it wrong for us to do it, but all right for you to do it to gain control of the region in the first place?  You DONT MAKE ANY SENSE, that's why the land will never be returned.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2003, 04:23:37 AM »

If people really new that not that for the last 2,000 years that land had belonged free and clear to the Palestinians, and that in just the last century it has all the sudden became Isreal, people would change their minds.  It's simple logic.  The Palestinians have been driven from their land.  

Yea, Jews lived there as well...And WAYYYY before Palastinians lived there, it was the Jewish homeland...Don't believe me? Read the bible (Old or New Testament)...God gave Israel to the Jews way before America did...It's the holy land...And either way, the Jews needed a homeland, and that was the best place...How would you feel if Mexicans came to California and started blowing themselves up in Pre-Schools and Churches claiming that it was their land first, and demanding it back?

He'd simply side with the mexicans, because he's not living in the real world, like many, many, mannnnnny liberals.  He doesn't understand a pie in the sky dream from reality.  

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2003, 09:16:13 AM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Don't say that about Canada, brother.  It's not that bad, I've seen some good things about it.  I watched that documentary that Micheal Moore did.  He showed the news stations in Canada... they don't sensualize sex, violence, and fear the way America does.  They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 09:16:59 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2003, 10:31:23 AM »
They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  

That might have something to do with it being such a huge country with such a low population density.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2003, 11:38:57 AM »
seriously thats a really fucked up comment  ::)...not everybody voted for bush's stupid ass...i hate that faggot and i hope he bites the dust. you need to stop stereotyping americans...it makes you look just as ignorant as you say we are.

... But yet, those of us who DID vote for Bush are idiots, right? LOL you fucking HYPOCRITE! You just passed on the same judgement Brian did.  

did i say you were? NO...so don't put words into my mouth...thats some shit my ex girlfriend would do...and i know you aint her

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2003, 01:24:39 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Don't say that about Canada, brother.  It's not that bad, I've seen some good things about it.  I watched that documentary that Micheal Moore did.  He showed the news stations in Canada... they don't sensualize sex, violence, and fear the way America does.  They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  
No it's not that bad. There's just a few fools that I know. That Michael Moore documentary is amazing, it's the truth too. I'm never afraid here, I walk around with 5-6 hundred dollars with over $1000 worth of jewelery on and have never been worried about getting robbed, even in the worst areas of places like Toronto.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2003, 01:54:43 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

you know they do that in places like

idaho
utah
montana
kansas
nebraska
parts of tennesee
ect.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2003, 01:56:12 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

No it's not that bad. There's just a few fools that I know. That Michael Moore documentary is amazing, it's the truth too. I'm never afraid here, I walk around with 5-6 hundred dollars with over $1000 worth of jewelery on and have never been worried about getting robbed, even in the worst areas of places like Toronto.

okay "muslum fresh" bling bling all you want to...

but i live in californai and i can do the exact same thing......god you white people are paranoid......canadians especially.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2003, 02:39:42 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

but i live in californai and i can do the exact same thing......god you white people are paranoid......canadians especially.

not all of us...i'm not paranoid...i'll walk around with whatever and it doesnt bother me a bit.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2003, 07:26:49 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

LOL @ Muslim Fresh that's my new name for sure. Anyways, I certainly hope you were being sarcastic with Canadians being paranoid.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2003, 07:40:32 PM »
LMAO@Muslim Fresh

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2003, 07:40:51 PM »
Well, Brian, since you are an American, you don't know anything either.  So your opinion isn't worth shit, because you're obviously an idiot, since you're from America.  

That's the problem with dissing your own country, you fucking traitor.  You're dissing yourself.  Learn to love yourself, and you'll stop being such a fuck up in life.

LMAO!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2003, 07:43:42 PM »

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paris