Author Topic: Proof Americans don't know anything......  (Read 840 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

kottonmouthninja

Re:Proof Americans don't know anything......
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2003, 07:52:44 PM »
are you crippled or sumthing? why are you on a wheelchair?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2003, 07:53:52 PM »

No shit he's crippled...Why else would he have a damn wheelchair, dumbass...lolol

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2003, 07:56:14 PM »
damn really? thats sad how did it happen?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2003, 07:56:24 PM »

LOL you missed that Chapter in WCC history. This 12 year old net banger was dissing me for being Canadian and since I'm Canadian and don't play Hockey he made that conclusion. It's pretty funny shit, NIK really seems to enjoy it. I get a good laugh over it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2003, 07:56:43 PM »

No shit he's crippled...Why else would he have a damn wheelchair, dumbass...lolol

LOL!!

Paris

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2003, 08:01:19 PM »
i never met a black crippled guy over the the net before, my friends dad is black and crippled on a wheelchair so i know one in real life!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2003, 08:11:08 PM »
i never met a black crippled guy over the the net before, my friends dad is black and crippled on a wheelchair so i know one in real life!

He's not black dude...LoL, not all wishes come true.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2003, 08:15:02 PM »

There's a pic^^

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2003, 08:19:53 PM »
LMAO

its TIMMAY!!!!!

pappy

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2003, 08:29:09 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Don't say that about Canada, brother.  It's not that bad, I've seen some good things about it.  I watched that documentary that Micheal Moore did.  He showed the news stations in Canada... they don't sensualize sex, violence, and fear the way America does.  They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  

if canadian news if they dont sensualize sex than how come canadian broads have a rep for being much bigger sluts than american broads

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2003, 08:31:13 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Same goes for a lot of cats in Canada. Coincidently enough its the ones who don't support the war are that actually know things like this.

Don't say that about Canada, brother.  It's not that bad, I've seen some good things about it.  I watched that documentary that Micheal Moore did.  He showed the news stations in Canada... they don't sensualize sex, violence, and fear the way America does.  They say alot of people in Canada don't even lock their doors when they leave their house.  
No it's not that bad. There's just a few fools that I know. That Michael Moore documentary is amazing, it's the truth too. I'm never afraid here, I walk around with 5-6 hundred dollars with over $1000 worth of jewelery on and have never been worried about getting robbed, even in the worst areas of places like Toronto.

okay "muslum fresh" bling bling all you want to...

but i live in californai and i can do the exact same thing......god you white people are paranoid......canadians especially.

LOL @ Muslim Fresh that's my new name for sure. Anyways, I certainly hope you were being sarcastic with Canadians being paranoid.

lol i'm glad you like your name

but yeah i was being half sarcastic but half truthful when i said canadians are paranoid.

for those who don't know my grandma who use to live in utah married some canadian dude a few years back and that's where she lived. i visited when she had cancer for about 7 month and i can honestly speak on the candians I experienced. for one yeah a lot of canadians are blind or misguided as to what the united states and CALIFORNIA is and is like. everytime my grandma introduced me to some she said "this is my grandson from california," everyone would be like  "oooh i hear there's a lot of guns out there " "have you ever been shot at?" "how many people have you seen die" they think this whole place is chalk full of gangs who run around and sit on their front pourches shooting at each other all day throwing up gang signs. they also think if you're wearing the 'wrong' colors a bullet is going to strike you out of no where like a security system or something and if you do the "west side sign" you're going to get shot"  there's a lot of paranoid people up there as well as in montana and wisconsin......the whole great WHITE north

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2003, 08:34:09 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

if canadian news if they dont sensualize sex than how come canadian broads have a rep for being much bigger sluts than american broads

^ good point

shania twain
brunob.com
pam anderson
ect.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2003, 08:46:33 PM »
Asalamulaikum Infinite.

No it's not that bad. There's just a few fools that I know. That Michael Moore documentary is amazing, it's the truth too. I'm never afraid here, I walk around with 5-6 hundred dollars with over $1000 worth of jewelery on and have never been worried about getting robbed, even in the worst areas of places like Toronto.

okay "muslum fresh" bling bling all you want to...

but i live in californai and i can do the exact same thing......god you white people are paranoid......canadians especially.

LOL @ Muslim Fresh that's my new name for sure. Anyways, I certainly hope you were being sarcastic with Canadians being paranoid.

lol i'm glad you like your name

but yeah i was being half sarcastic but half truthful when i said canadians are paranoid.

for those who don't know my grandma who use to live in utah married some canadian dude a few years back and that's where she lived. i visited when she had cancer for about 7 month and i can honestly speak on the candians I experienced. for one yeah a lot of canadians are blind or misguided as to what the united states and CALIFORNIA is and is like. everytime my grandma introduced me to some she said "this is my grandson from california," everyone would be like  "oooh i hear there's a lot of guns out there " "have you ever been shot at?" "how many people have you seen die" they think this whole place is chalk full of gangs who run around and sit on their front pourches shooting at each other all day throwing up gang signs. they also think if you're wearing the 'wrong' colors a bullet is going to strike you out of no where like a security system or something and if you do the "west side sign" you're going to get shot"  there's a lot of paranoid people up there as well as in montana and wisconsin......the whole great WHITE north

imma come to defense of canadians here.  b/c hell even most long islanders are extremely paranoid.  i remember when i told some kids i went to school with i lived in queens.  they were all like OMG WERE U IN A GANG.  DID YOU BANG CRIP OR BLOOD.  i was like nah we dont got that there.  or those kids that listen to rap an they think that queensbridge is all of queens.  for those that dont know queensbridge is like 10 blocks in long island city an thats in queens for thos that dont know.  also most city cops come from long island.  they watch the news  an think every1 that lives in the queens n brooklyn  are dirtbags an criminals.  my dad when he was working used to get his ball broke by the cops all the time.  like if he would ask for directions they treat him like a he was a piece of shit